08-24-14 08:03 PM
311 ... 10111213
tools
    Hey guys, cool down with the future telling, you'll put all of the psychics out of business...
    07-31-14 10:17 PM
    UPS will be back. It's just a matter of time before something gets ****ed up and someone gets fired. Then they'll regroup and be like "holy molly, bet BlackBerry back here".... lol

Posted via CB10
    Not to mention...won't be long till employees are asking for their BlackBerry's back due to concerns the employer is spying on their off duty activities.

Posted via CB10
    moody likes this.
    08-01-14 04:53 PM
    Not to mention...won't be long till employees are asking for their BlackBerry's back due to concerns the employer is spying on their off duty activities.

Posted via CB10
    Haha. Good point.
    08-01-14 05:39 PM
    They will be back. A Lot of the other companies that left BlackBerry are returning to blackberry. In the news recently a law firm stated that they were coming back to blackberry. Other markets through the industry are returning or keeping blackberry. Reason being.... security. that's what will drive them all back. UPS will see that also and will be back.

Posted via CB10
    One law firm said they are coming back. Hardly a reason to celebrate yet.

Sorry folks but there are lots of security conscious companies that don't use BlackBerry and have never had any issues.

Posted using my Z10 via CB10
    08-05-14 03:10 PM
    Very unlikely. That's the standard rebuttal of the BlackBerry faithful each time a company leaves for another platform. How many have actually been hacked? How many have actually returned to BlackBerry?

Many.... I've hacked quite a bit and they went back to blackberry.... UPS is next...

Posted via CB10
    moody likes this.
    08-05-14 05:32 PM
    Good points slagman5. Apple and android don't want to build secure phones. They want to build phones they can extract your data from. Isn't it sad that you buy a phone, pay for a carrier plan and all that isn't enough. The companies that built the phones and the carriers now want to track you and collect as much data from you as they can so they can sell it for even more money. The greed and absolute lack of morals just to get more money from you is sickening.
    To whom does Apple sell info?
    08-05-14 06:19 PM
    Many.... I've hacked quite a bit and they went back to blackberry.... UPS is next...

Posted via CB10
    If I don't read about it in the Post then it didn't happen.

As for what is going to happen in the future, UPS won't be back. Mobile tech doesn't matter cause the Martians are invading...

08-05-14 06:31 PM

Posted via CB10
    LoL awesome. Though announcing this plan on a public forum might not be the best idea.

Z30/10.3.x.xxxx & Q10/10.3.x.xxxx
    08-05-14 10:26 PM
    LoL awesome. Though announcing this plan on a public forum might not be the best idea.

Has CB really stooped so low as to be congratulating or praising someone who makes public claims of hacking companies?

Whether those claims are true or not it makes all BlackBerry users look bad to indulge this person and his criminal activity.

Last edited by crazigee; 08-06-14 at 03:57 AM.
    08-05-14 11:11 PM
    Has CB really stooped so low as to be congratulating or praising someone who makes public claims of hacking companies?

Whether those claims are true or not it makes all BlackBerry users look bad to this person and his criminal activity.

No, I think most of us probably just have a sense of humour here.

Posted via CB10
    moody, BigBadWulf and Brandon Orr like this.
    08-05-14 11:33 PM
    No, I think most of us probably just have a sense of humour here.

Posted via CB10
    There's nothing humorous about hacking into companies and compromising data.

08-05-14 11:43 PM
    There's nothing humorous about hacking into companies and compromising data.

Yeah I was just kidding. I doubted the poster was actually going to hack any company's security. I took their post as joke too.....

And if I thought they were serious I would have alerted the appropriate people rather than responding......

08-06-14 06:18 AM

Posted via CB10
    I'm sorry.

This looks a lot like someone confessing to multiple felonies on a public bulletin board.
    08-06-14 01:08 PM
    It's a dang shame sarcasm doesn't ring clear on an Internet forum.
    moody and Ecm like this.
    08-06-14 01:33 PM
    China has just band it's government officials from owning Apple products dew to the lack of security. You would think that the Americans would also be concerned about security.

Posted via CB10
    CerveloJohn likes this.
    08-07-14 12:09 PM
    China has just band it's government officials from owning Apple products dew to the lack of security. You would think that the Americans would also be concerned about security.

Posted via CB10
    There was a report that Apple products were banned for procurement but there was a followup report saying the first one was incorrect and that it was due to lack of paperwork demonstrating energy conservation or such.

The true reason could be anything: real security issues, beancounters at work, a shakedown, whatever. But I found the alleged claims that the Chinese government would ban products for security or ecofriendly reasons vastly... amusing.
    08-07-14 12:15 PM
    I saw it on CBC news today. It didn't say that they had a complete Ban on Apple products. It said that they had banned government officials from owning Apple products sounds like they were worried about spying.

Posted via CB10
    08-07-14 12:39 PM
    I saw it on CBC news today. It didn't say that they had a complete Ban on Apple products. It said that they had banned government officials from owning Apple products sounds like they were worried about spying.

Posted via CB10
    Yes, that is the one that was subsequently denied. It's a little strange all around.

http://appleinsider.com/articles/14/...nment-agencies
    08-07-14 04:50 PM
    If I don't read about it in the Post then it didn't happen.

As for what is going to happen in the future, UPS won't be back. Mobile tech doesn't matter cause the Martians are invading...

Now your getting it. Now you understand. Post won't post it cause it would give me credit. It's a conspiracy.... lol

Posted via CB10
    moody likes this.
    08-07-14 05:04 PM

Whether those claims are true or not it makes all BlackBerry users look bad to indulge this person and his criminal activity.

Lighten up dude. It was mentioned as a joke..... has CB user stooped so low that only serious people can talk in this forum.... hello.

Posted via CB10
    moody likes this.
    08-07-14 05:06 PM
    Well, I had my cc number stolen a couple days before the post and while I did find your post a little funny I also didn't, because it was such a huge pain stopping autopayments and minding my spending while waiting for a new card (thank you Wells Fargo for being so on the ball). It also came at a time that I had a number of large payments to line up (due to moving). Thank goodness I had a second card. Just showed me that I can't go to the single card route I have been wanting to, and what a nightmare identity theft must be.
    moody likes this.
    08-08-14 12:19 PM
    Well, I had my cc number stolen a couple days before the post and while I did find your post a little funny I also didn't, because it was such a huge pain stopping autopayments and minding my spending while waiting for a new card (thank you Wells Fargo for being so on the ball). It also came at a time that I had a number of large payments to line up (due to moving). Thank goodness I had a second card. Just showed me that I can't go to the single card route I have been wanting to, and what a nightmare identity theft must be.
    That's why I've adopted the habit of shopping only with a refillable card (Google Wallet card). Convenience store purchases, gas purchases, restaurants, online shopping, etc.. all done with that card. If that card gets compromised, I only lose a few bucks and my important cards and accounts are left intact. I make it a point to only ever have a few hundred bucks on it at any given time.
    Ecm likes this.
    08-08-14 01:13 PM
    That's why I've adopted the habit of shopping only with a refillable card (Google Wallet card). Convenience store purchases, gas purchases, restaurants, online shopping, etc.. all done with that card. If that card gets compromised, I only lose a few bucks and my important cards and accounts are left intact. I make it a point to only ever have a few hundred bucks on it at any given time.
    Interesting. I will have to look into whether this will work for me. Thanks!
    08-08-14 01:25 PM

Posted via CB10
    See..... China did it!!!! UPS will be back.... unless the CIO or who ever is in charge of security is secretly working for FedEx....lol

Posted via CB10
    moody likes this.
    08-10-14 07:23 AM
    [WARN]OK folks, please settle down and get back to the topic. If there's any more bickering, we'll have to assume this thread has reached EOL![/WARN]

Elessar.cm / Moderator
    08-10-14 10:18 AM
311 ... 10111213