10-16-13 01:51 PM
62 123
tools
    95%? Where's that number come from. We know their leader left, and now more. How many were there during the construction of the Playbook (RIP) and BB10 UI?
    The PlayBook UI was really the work of Teknision. They were contracted out for it. So TAT really wasn't responsible for it.
    10-14-13 01:06 PM
    And it's absolutely crap if you ask me, and it's completely inconsistent, some swipes work in one part of the OS, some don't etc.

My personal annoyance, especially on the Q10 vs Z10 is the long press menu. Give me full screen of options not a small strip on the side and on the Q10 only holds a few options, for the rest you have to press the overflow button.

The icons make no sense either, I always have to look hard at them, no instant recognition there.

Posted via CB10
    SMH. So, what happened? Didn't you win the Mr. BlackBerry award earlier this year?
    10-14-13 01:21 PM
    Good to know that other 93 have stayed around.
    Of course unless you are in BB HR, you wouldn't know that.

Right?
    If playbookster is indeed employed by blackberry, It would be understandable why he/she would keep it under the rug.
    10-14-13 01:29 PM
    Glad to see you didn't pay for your device...well at least up from huh? or maybe you did pay for it and just want to take a shot at those of us who use BlackBerry devices on this forum. Glad to have you aboard if you have something constructive (criticism can be constructive as well) to say. Taking shots, like some of the other negative nellies around here, is nasty by most standards. It's unwelcomed and immature.

Posted via CB10
    10-14-13 01:36 PM
    They ruined TAT just like they ruined QNX and everything else they've bought.
    10-16-13 11:48 AM
    Good to know that other 93 have stayed around.
    Of course unless you are in BB HR, you wouldn't know that.

Right?
    Actually all you had to do was watch the CB podcast where they talked about this. I believe it was simon who said they had over 100 employees and only 7 left.
    10-16-13 11:57 AM
    TAT was stuck making dev tools weren't they? They never got a chance to show what they can do at BBRY.
    10-16-13 11:58 AM
    TAT was stuck making dev tools weren't they? They never got a chance to show what they can do at BBRY.
    All of the transitions, the lock screen, the animations were done by TaT, and because of them native apps are awesome. You will see more of their work in future updates. They aren't done.
    Jahcure likes this.
    10-16-13 12:00 PM
    All of the transitions, the lock screen, the animations were done by TaT, and because of them native apps are awesome.
    What's the point of native apps?
    When developers don't even want to port their offerings to bb10, let alone develop natively for bb.

You will see more of their work in future updates. They aren't done.
    Yes they are, hence why they left.
    I guess this explains why 10.2.1 instead of 10.3

You have a lot of hope for blackberry. You should temper it lest you find yourself very disappointed in the near future.
    10-16-13 12:14 PM
    What's the point of native apps?
    When developers don't even want to port their offerings to bb10, let alone develop natively for bb.

Yes they are, hence why they left.
    I guess this explains why 10.2.1 instead of 10.3

You have a lot of hope for blackberry. You should temper it lest you find yourself very disappointed in the near future.
    Ah yes, fake smiles. Keep it up.

BB Sweden is still there, 7 people left. ooohhh nooooo the end the end. The sky is falling! Seriously, you arent using a blackberry anymore, you aren't a fan anymore. Why are you here? Just to post negative news? What do you get out of it? Joy? Satisfaction? You don't have to tell anyone blackberry is in trouble, we all know that. I have DOZENS of native apps on my phone by the way, so developers are making them.
    10-16-13 01:00 PM
    Ah yes, fake smiles. Keep it up.

BB Sweden is still there, 7 people left. ooohhh nooooo the end the end. The sky is falling! Seriously, you arent using a blackberry anymore, you aren't a fan anymore. Why are you here? Just to post negative news? What do you get out of it? Joy? Satisfaction? You don't have to tell anyone blackberry is in trouble, we all know that. I have DOZENS of native apps on my phone by the way, so developers are making them.

Woah!!! dozens of native apps, how will I temper my excitement. :roflmao:
    10-16-13 01:50 PM
    Woah dozens of native apps, how will I temper my excitement. :roflmao:
    How many apps am I supposed to have on my phone? Smile smile wink smile wink sarcasm

Posted from my Z10
    10-16-13 01:51 PM
62 123