11-02-14 12:48 PM
167 12345 ...
tools
    The difference is we heterosexuals are not oppressed in any way... meanwhile people die for being gay in Africa...

Posted via CB10
    Well that's not my problem I'm just sick of the political correct bs media and liberals trying to force and annoy us ultra conservatives with their - for me false views of the world - if they think being gay, lesbian is normal.. So be it I don't think it is and that's just as fine as their opinion views are different, period.
    chalx likes this.
    10-30-14 08:15 PM
    if that works for you, then great !

there is a lot of scientific data out there ....

Mods can close if they want. We can agree to disagree. My take on this, is that Tim Cook's article is Unbelievably Stupid.
    Facts are facts. Unless you have a peer-reviewed scientific paper that disproves it... opinions are meaningless.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-14 08:16 PM
    Good for Tim Cook but It actually shouldn't matter. He is making the shareholders money and that's all it matters.

Now, the big question is. How is Samsung going to copy this one?
    Apple have now officially taken out a patent for gay CEO's.

Posted via CB10
    gfondeur likes this.
    10-30-14 08:17 PM
    Well that's not my problem I'm just sick of the political correct bs media and liberals trying to force and annoy us ultra conservatives with their - for me false views of the world - if they think being gay, lesbian is normal.. So be it I don't think it is and that's just as fine as their opinion views are different, period.
    People are free to say what they want but people are also free to voice their opinion on other opinions...

Posted via CB10
    00stryder and BACK-2-BLACK like this.
    Strange...I thought we all knew this when iOS 7 came out.

Posted via CB10
    chalx, step07 and Carrtman like this.
    Strange...I thought we all knew this when iOS 7 came out.

Posted via CB10
    Haha like I said the UI style explained a lot lol

People are free to say what they want but people are also free to voice their opinion on other opinions...

Posted via CB10
    Voicing an opinion on other views is fine but when it comes down to annoyance and trying to force others to accept - for them false view - of the world things are going too far don't your think?
    wincyUt likes this.
    10-30-14 08:20 PM
    Haha like I said the UI style explained a lot lol
    So Johnny Ives the guy in charge of that UI is gay? Lol....

Posted via CB10
    10-30-14 08:21 PM
    Facts are facts. Unless you have a peer-reviewed scientific paper that disproves it... opinions are meaningless.

Posted via CB10
    Exactly, facts are facts.
    Does it mean your post was meaningless? because it sounded like an opinion to me.
    Or should we all go with your scientific data only?
    SmileDahling likes this.
    10-30-14 08:25 PM

Posted via CB10
    The ceo still has to give his approval doesn't he?

Posted via CB10
    I appreciate the fight in you, but I don't think you're going to get anywhere, unfortunately. You can't change people, they have to be ready to accept it themselves.

Posted via CB10
    The ceo still has to give his approval doesn't he?
    I'm not sure what Cook being gay has anything to do with the iOS 7 color scheme. So are you saying it only appeals to gay people? If that's the case, any loved ones of yours own iPhones on iOS 7 or above?

Edit: I think we're perilously pushing a thread closure here. For no real good reason either.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-14 08:27 PM
    It may as well be closed.
    It's only going to get nasty.

Posted via CB10
    BACK-2-BLACK and southlander like this.
    10-30-14 08:30 PM
    I'm not sure what Cook being gay has anything to do with the iOS 7 color scheme. So are you saying it only appeals to gay people? If that's the case, any loved ones of yours own iPhones on iOS 7 or above?

Posted via CB10
    No, it's just what I and a lot of others thought after seeing their new UI for the first time. Also the number 1 complain from loved ones is... Why do I have to jailbreak this thing just so I can use skins?
    Andy_bb_king likes this.
    10-30-14 08:32 PM
    Ummmm, no... not reaching at all actually.

You see, last time I checked, people are born black, and people choose to be gay. Big difference.

side note:
    Crackheads & Crackbabies are 2 different entities. One chooses...and one is born as a result (unfortunately).
    That's interesting. At what age did you decide to be straight instead of gay? Obviously you're equally attracted to both otherwise it wouldn't have been a choice. Was it a religious thing, a desire to not be isolated and bullied for most of your existence? When you see a good looking fella walk by are you still sure you made the right "choice"?
    10-30-14 08:33 PM
    No, it's just what I and a lot of others thought after seeing their new UI for the first time. Also the number 1 complain from loved ones is... Why do I have to jailbreak this thing just so I can use skins?
    Holy crap, it really is cartman.
    southlander and MarsupilamiX like this.
    10-30-14 08:33 PM
    Holy crap, it really is cartman.
    Hey if that's your opinion no worries

Just for the record I'm also not a huge fan of androids new Lollipop icons and color scheme
    10-30-14 08:35 PM
    At the same time, I too take offense to Cook's statement that he can relate to other minorities.
    Agreed. That part was a bit naive. I'm in the US, and of a racial minority group myself but I would not equate the discrimination I've experienced with my black friend who has been pulled over for no good reason, because they aren't the same set of experiences and I haven't lived his life or vice versa.

You see, last time I checked, people are born black, and people choose to be gay. Big difference.
    OK. I had an idea this was coming. If you believe that, that's your opinion, and I won't debate it with you.

Now, the big question is. How is Samsung going to copy this one?
    Give Ellen a Note 4 for the next award show and have her take a massive group selfie? (hey...you never said they couldn't copy themselves.)
    00stryder and kthhrrsn like this.
    10-30-14 08:36 PM
    That's interesting. At what age did you decide to be straight instead of gay? Obviously you're equally attracted to both otherwise it wouldn't have been a choice. Was it a religious thing, a desire to not be isolated and bullied for most of your existence? When you see a good looking fella walk by are you still sure you made the right "choice"?
    LOL... oh Lordy...
    do I have to explain?

extinction here we come !
    10-30-14 08:38 PM
    LOL... oh Lordy...
    do I have to explain?

extinction here we come !
    Exactly. There never was a choice made. You were drawn naturally to something. I had to explain.
    Apollo_IV likes this.
    10-30-14 08:41 PM
    Exactly. There never was a choice made. You were drawn naturally to something. I had to explain.
    ummm... you missed the point....
    but that is ok, believe what you want !
    10-30-14 08:45 PM
    ummm... you missed the point....
    but that is ok, believe what you want !
    No I didn't. You just confirmed it isn't a choice.
    10-30-14 08:46 PM
    No I didn't. You just confirmed it isn't a choice.
    facepalm....
    10-30-14 08:48 PM
    Apple have now officially taken out a patent for gay CEO's.
    And just like the crap they sell, hardly innovative it would be: Tim Cook isn't the only openly gay CEO - Oct. 30, 2014
    10-30-14 08:50 PM
    Apple is in preliminary negotiations to enter the market in Iran
    Uh isn't it illegal for most US companies to do business with Iran?
    TheScionicMan likes this.
    10-30-14 08:53 PM
    And just like the crap they sell, hardly innovative it would be: Tim Cook isn't the only openly gay CEO - Oct. 30, 2014
    Now that's actually funny!

Posted via CB10
    raino likes this.
    10-30-14 08:53 PM
167 12345 ...