He thought he would test it and loved it. He just wants the video option.

http://berryflow.com/2014/03/technob...-to-bbm-voice/

My input to you Blackberry is to drop the Stickers that's in the beta. This isn't a kids messaging app come on.

Spend your R&D on
    - Cross platform video
    - getting those advertisements into BBM (except for us Blackberry users, give us some love for a change)
    - Quick Share links like Kik The New Kik iOS7 App | Kik Messenger (look at the pictures)
    - Bug Fixes
    - Being able to see the whole pictures in a group from a Q10, it's really annoy that the picture is cut off
    - Push notifications for a picture being added to the group (I only notice when someone comments on the picture)
    - Same share options within group as private message
    - PC Client which is built into Link for security
    - Multi Video/Voice Chat like Hangouts
    - Buy this Secret Picture app for BBM and implement it Secret Pictures for BBM„ - BlackBerry World just to take out Snapchat :P

Other Features that people would like:
    - Landscape mode for Z models (personally I think the whole phone should have landscape mode)

Let me know what you guys think and what they should implement into BBM and I'll add them in the OP
    Last edited by khehl; 03-13-14 at 11:03 AM.
    dbollman423 likes this.
    03-13-14 12:36 AM
    He thought he would test it and loved it. He just wants the video option.

http://berryflow.com/2014/03/technob...-to-bbm-voice/

- Being able to see the whole pictures in a group from a Q10, it's really annoy that the picture is cut off
    Did you double tap the picture to get full screen?

Posted via CB10
    03-13-14 02:33 AM
    No, he did not.

Posted via CB10
    03-13-14 04:13 AM
    You forgot to add landscape mode use while in bbm app. For some reason landscape only works when accessing bbm from the hub, not from the bbm app itself.

Have a few droid friends that is a killer for them....no hub launch, eh!

Flicked out via Zed10
    03-13-14 10:36 AM
    No, he did not.

Posted via CB10
    Did you double tap the picture to get full screen?

Posted via CB10
    Yes I do do that, but it's annoying. They should just shrink the picture.

There is multiple picture coming into my groups everyday. I don't want to double click each one to see if I see the whole one or not.

Just shrink the damn thing that's all I ask

Sure if you have 1 group of 3 friends that talk in them once a while it wouldn't matter. But I have 6 groups with 10+ friends that are constantly uploading pictures on there 16:9 phones..
    Posted via CB10
    03-13-14 11:02 AM
    You forgot to add landscape mode use while in bbm app. For some reason landscape only works when accessing bbm from the hub, not from the bbm app itself.

Flicked out via Zed10
    added
    03-13-14 11:03 AM

Flicked out via Zed10
    Never noticed that before. Must be an oversight on BlackBerry's part.

Posted using my Z10 via CB10
    03-13-14 03:18 PM
    I really do not like what Blackberry is doing with BBM Channels. They are trying to turn BBM into something that it is not. BBM is a communications app, not a social network for brands. Channels is basically trying to be a less social Twitter with less features and less brand support.

Channels just takes away from the core chat experience which is what BBM is about, Channels is hidden inside a menu and then when you get to it you basically get something that look like mobile blog posts with comments. Most posts are links to other news websites and most comments are people sharing their Pins. I prefer what they are doing with stickers, although I don't love the idea of paying for stickers, I understand that they need ways to make money and I would argue that at least the stickers are part of the core experience. Even the paid PINS is a better idea

And its not even that popular. If you look at some of the popular channels on BBM you'll see that Disney and WSJ only hav 12,000/15,000 users while they have 3M/4M on Twitter. It is just not popular enough and its even worse that they are already trying to put advertising in there.

They should just scrap BBM Channels and focus on something else to add. I would want the BBM team to come up with better ways to make money without taking away from the core experience. One idea I had was for BBM to allow us to collaborate on Word/Excel within the app, so you can open a file within BBM and can work with someone on the same file at the same time. just an idea. I can think of many other ideas, but Channels just does not make since.
    03-14-14 11:22 AM
    I do agree with you a bit but you have to start somewhere and so far BBM Channels is a hit. You can't compare it to twitter which has been in that field for years.

BBM channels gave me a reason to look through my "updates" on the latest chive posts, memes, funny pictures and etc which is easy to share within the app. I hide all the people that update their status' like twitter so I only see what I want kind of like Facebook. Twitter doesn't have that even being at where it is today. Sure 3rd party twitters have it but Twitter itself doesn't.

I think you need to play around with it a bit more because I was in the same boat as you until i gave it a chance. I don't even go to the "Channels" tab unless I am looking for a channel. Sure it will take long for the big companies and sites to gain traction especially because most of the world think Blackberry is dead or going to be dead.

1. hide updates from any annoying person
    2. follow your favourite general thing since your favourite site might not be up (funny, chive/girls, memes, tech, certain companies if they actually have channels "yet")
    3. to quick share a picture from your updates hold and press "repost" send it to a group your in with your friends
    03-14-14 11:36 AM
    Thanks for the find and posting. I enjoyed the video.

Posted via CB10
    03-14-14 05:07 PM