06-20-15 08:48 AM
88 1234
tools
    You need the nfc sim to enable the service. It's always been like that with mobile wallets.

Posted via CB10
    11-25-14 10:05 PM
    Check out UGO Wallet in BlackBerry World! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/59937474

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1133 /Telus
    11-25-14 10:47 PM
    Downloaded it, and I just need to pick up a nfc sin. Can't wait

Be Proud
    11-26-14 01:38 PM
    Anyone get it working with 10.3.1?

Posted via CB10
    11-26-14 02:08 PM
    Got it! Now just need to pick up an NFC sim for $5.

Q10 ? The Other Crackberry Pirate ? Z30 | via CB10
    11-26-14 02:22 PM
    Anyone get it working with 10.3.1?

Posted via CB10
    I had it working on my z10 running 10.3.1.821 when I was part of a pilot

Posted via CB10
    11-26-14 03:40 PM
    Got it working now. Thanks. Would love to see aeroplan join the app

Posted via CB10
    11-26-14 10:49 PM
    How long did it take everyone to get the credit card verified on the app? It says it will take 10 minutes in the app but it's taking me longer than that. I remember when I added my CIBC card to the CIBC payment app, it took a few hours for the card to be useable.
    11-27-14 05:16 PM
    About 2-3 min. I suggest you delete the CIBC payment app if you have it, then re-install the Ugo Wallet.

Posted via CB10
    11-27-14 05:23 PM
    I had to delete the UGO app and reinstall. Then the next time it took about 5 minutes to authorize the card.

Works great! Tapped at Loblaws!

Posted via CB10
    11-27-14 06:27 PM
    I uninstalled both the CIBC and UGO apps, restarted my Q10 and then installed UGO only. Tried adding my TD Visa (once using NFC and once by entering the number manually) and still not working. I get a provisioning error.

UGO told me that the UGO app and CIBC app don't interfere with each other. Also, I don't think uninstalling the CIBC app does anything because the credit card data resides on the SIM card.
    11-27-14 08:12 PM
    Got it! Now just need to pick up an NFC sim for $5.

Q10 ? The Other Crackberry Pirate ? Z30 | via CB10
    Security and infrastructure built on BlackBerry's NOC

BlackBerry - Accept no substitute. Period!
    HighFlight88 likes this.
    11-28-14 02:27 AM
    I uninstalled both the CIBC and UGO apps, restarted my Q10 and then installed UGO only. Tried adding my TD Visa (once using NFC and once by entering the number manually) and still not working. I get a provisioning error.

UGO told me that the UGO app and CIBC app don't interfere with each other. Also, I don't think uninstalling the CIBC app does anything because the credit card data resides on the SIM card.
    I had that issue so I deleted the CIBC app, rebooted and reinstalled Ugo based on the following FAQ found on their website :

"How can I use UGO Wallet when I have other NFC payment apps installed on my mobile device?

If you open and use another NFC payment app on your mobile device, it may prevent you from being able to use UGO Wallet. If this happens, you have to either close the other payment app or restart your mobile device to restore UGO Wallet."

Posted via CB10
    11-28-14 05:30 AM
    How long did it take everyone to get the credit card verified on the app? It says it will take 10 minutes in the app but it's taking me longer than that. I remember when I added my CIBC card to the CIBC payment app, it took a few hours for the card to be useable.
    Took like a half hour or longer. I called u go and they said that it may take longer than usual. Just give it time

Posted via CB10
    11-28-14 02:58 PM
    Wonder how long until passport support

Posted via CB10
    11-28-14 03:21 PM
    Sigh, I wished this would work with other credit cards. I have a capital one Mastercard.

Posted via CB10
    12-01-14 08:21 PM
    Wonder why this app wasn't cover in the CB News thread? I found out about it on Mobile Syrup. Bla1ze?

Posted via CB10
    pgg101 likes this.
    12-02-14 09:44 PM
    Hi All,

I messaged them about the BlackBerry PassPort availability and this is the reply I received :

" Thank you for your interest in UGO Wallet!

To determine if a phone is eligible, there is an ongoing certification process that involves mobile network operators, credit card companies (VISA and MasterCard), and UGO Wallet. Due to the extensive nature of this process, it is difficult to determine*if and when the*BlackBerry Passport will be available. The UGO team is constantly working to increase the scope of our eligible device list, so stay tuned.

I would highly recommend that you enroll in our mailing list by visiting our website,*http://www.ugo.ca for the latest updates including which participants, mobile carriers and phone brands are arriving next!*

Hope this helps,
    ​*
    Shainah I Customer Care Team I*UGO Wallet
    Call us: 1-844-838-1192* I* Learn more: www.ugo.ca"
    Acumenight likes this.
    12-03-14 09:46 AM
    I downloaded yesterday, and after taking hours to authorise the card, I get this error message:
    TD partners with Loblaw on Ugo mobile wallet for Blackberry and Android-img_20141204_072548.png
    I tried many times since, I've deleted the app two times, and I've confirmed the SIM is a Suretap sim by pulling it out and checking.

Ugo has a ticket open, and they think there's a communication problem on Rogers' end not allowing information to be sent to my NFC sim card. Ugo said they will call me tomorrow with more details.

BTW, I tried calling Rogers direct to talk to a Suretap "expert", and it was a painful experience dealing with someone who seemed to know less than I do, even suggesting I call the number on the back of my TD Visa card for help! But the response so far from Ugo support is very quick and knowledgeable, so hopefully they can deal with Rogers and get it going.

It is somewhat frustrating to have three separate entities involved (Yugo, Rogers, and TD). With problem like I'm having I wouldn't be surprised if many users are put off by the hassle and don't bother with it; and that's something Ugo must avoid.

Posted via CB10
    12-04-14 02:08 PM
    Used it for the first time today. Worked as promised and no glitches!

I forsee myself using this app a lot. Very fast and very efficient.

Posted via CB10
    12-04-14 02:13 PM
    I downloaded yesterday, and after taking hours to authorise the card, I get this error message:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20141204_072548.png 
Views:	1042 
Size:	76.7 KB 
ID:	318715
    I tried many times since, I've deleted the app two times, and I've confirmed the SIM is a Suretap sim by pulling it out and checking.

Ugo has a ticket open, and they think there's a communication problem on Rogers' end not allowing information to be sent to my NFC sim card. Ugo said they will call me tomorrow with more details.

BTW, I tried calling Rogers direct to talk to a Suretap "expert", and it was a painful experience dealing with someone who seemed to know less than I do, even suggesting I call the number on the back of my TD Visa card for help! But the response so far from Ugo support is very quick and knowledgeable, so hopefully they can deal with Rogers and get it going.

It is somewhat frustrating to have three separate entities involved (Yugo, Rogers, and TD). With problem like I'm having I wouldn't be surprised if many users are put off by the hassle and don't bother with it; and that's something Ugo must avoid.

Posted via CB10
    I'm having a similar issue with my TD cards on Telus. Unfortunately Ugo is closed on the weekends but the knowledgeable TD rep I spoke with deprovisioned the mobile payment portion on my cards as he saw the provisioning failed. Now I have to wait 24 hours to try again....but Ugo is still trying to verify my TD card. What a farce
    12-07-14 01:31 AM
    I'm having a similar issue with my TD cards on Telus. Unfortunately Ugo is closed on the weekends but the knowledgeable TD rep I spoke with deprovisioned the mobile payment portion on my cards as he saw the provisioning failed. Now I have to wait 24 hours to try again....but Ugo is still trying to verify my TD card. What a farce
    Ah! Ugo said they are going to get back to me tomorrow (Tuesday), but they seem to think it a communication problem with Rogers and they've opened a ticket with them! Round and round and round....

Can you let us know how you make out?

Posted via CB10
    12-08-14 01:07 PM
    Could someone extract the .bar file from a Q10 and share it for us Passport users to try?

Thanks in advance,
    12-08-14 03:28 PM
    UGO app = a mess. You have to buy an NFC SIM card (even if your phone already has NFC built in), UGO refuses to run on Rogers network, doesn't work on the latest Q10 OS version even though Q10 listed as compatible on the UGO website, and more...

Not sure what happened here but I'm not going to put that kind of effort into making app work...
    12-08-14 09:50 PM
    UGO app = a mess. You have to buy an NFC SIM card (even if your phone already has NFC built in), UGO refuses to run on Rogers network, doesn't work on the latest Q10 OS version even though Q10 listed as compatible on the UGO website, and more...

Not sure what happened here but I'm not going to put that kind of effort into making app work...
    NFC sim card is required to store cc information in a secure way. UGO works great with all BlackBerry 10 phones (no support for Passport for now). Before complaining, you need to read the requirements first, and then follow the steps to register (app won't work until you have NFC sim). Works great on my Rogers Z30, my wife's Rogers Z10 and my buddy's Telus Q10.

Posted via CB10
    HighFlight88 likes this.
    12-09-14 06:45 AM
88 1234