Set up booths in high traffic areas with bad reception playing music from the Z30, have people compare the sound from their device with bb natural sound and compare their phone to the Paratek antenna. Sell the devices on the spot.

Run the YouTube spot for natural sound as a commercial do the same for the Paratek.

Would not hurt to partner with amazon to have their app store pre-installed.

You show what advantages the Z30 has over the iphone and all the apps you need.
    sk8er_tor likes this.
    11-28-13 10:59 AM
    Apps apps apps...unless BB gets them AND changes their name AND updates their specs, this phone will be a colossal failure similar to the z10 and q10.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    11-29-13 05:32 AM
    Apps apps apps...unless BB gets them AND changes their name AND updates their specs, this phone will be a colossal failure similar to the z10 and q10.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    Apps will only come if BlackBerry makes sells. Devs are attracted by numbers.

Posted via CB10
    11-29-13 12:09 PM
    You need a product the will sell. No amount of marketing will help the present weak BlackBerry phone lineup in the consumer market.

Verizon Z10 10.2.1.1055
    11-29-13 12:27 PM
    You need a product the will sell. No amount of marketing will help the present weak BlackBerry phone lineup in the consumer market.

Verizon Z10 10.2.1.1055
    If BlackBerry 10 had more of the apps the average consumer used and wanted, they could market the phones better. That same average consumer probably doesn't care about a 304982948megapixel camera and an octa-core processor. They just want to go on Instagram, SnapChat with their friends, deposits a check using a mobile banking app, and Shazam a song they like but don't know the name of.
    11-29-13 09:02 PM
    You do know that the "Paratek Antenna" and "Natural Sound" are both marketing tools to begin with...

Most of the reviews of the Z30 Hardware have been positive... I think that if the Z30 were and Android device with a big marketing campaign behind it and was priced competitively... it would have been a big seller.... four months ago.
    12-02-13 09:59 AM
    The Z30, while I'm sure an impressive device, loses the spec war AND the app war with the S4, Nexus 5, and so on. BlackBerry just blew everything by having some of the worst marketing un the industry. Alec and Marty worked hard to bring developers on board but they didn't do enough because there was no faith in the company or product.

Just a shame. Personally, I love BB10 and will use it for as long as I can, even if BlackBerry drops their hardware division or ends development of BB10 moving forward. Hopefully they release the source and continue it as an open source community supported project. Would be awesome.
    12-02-13 11:34 PM