12-26-14 03:39 PM
    The bottom line? If you're currently using a smartphone made by another manufacturer I'd recommend investigating whether or not you could be happy switching to a BlackBerry Classic. You would be giving up a lot of functionality (and all those apps) but gaining BlackBerry's best feature: secure messaging.
    But, if you're a die-hard fan and your Bold (or even older BlackBerry) is finally starting to crumble in your hands then seeking out a new Classic is a no-brainer.
    Overall Score (for die-hard BlackBerry fans): 8.3/10
    Overall Score (for everyone else): 7.7/10
    12-26-14 03:53 PM
    Thanks for sharing.

The comments, oh the comments... :-)

  Remember the Reason for the Season, it's Him ...  
    12-27-14 03:55 AM
    Damn, those comments make for some very unpleasant reading. I often wonder whether such people are truly serious or are just in the mood for some trolling?
    12-27-14 09:09 AM
    You can't expect a great review from any writer here in the USA because the brand is all but dead here.

You are going to have some folks who miss their BlackBerry who will buy the Classic because they miss their trusty Bold. But, to get the young crowd who has been raised in the Apple IOS and Android app world, its going to be difficult.

I am hoping that with some of the corporate folks here upgrading their device fleets with the Classic and OS10 devices, it will get the devices into the hands of folks who will pass the word on how good BlackBerry is. Only time will tell.
    Sent from my lovely passport on T Mobile USA
    geekaren and theRock1975 like this.
    12-28-14 04:45 AM