BlackBerry classic, best phone ever. I got a keyone now, and slowly easing my way into it.

Posted via CB10
    glwerry likes this.
    08-18-17 03:06 AM
    I love BlackBerry till Whatsapp support!

Posted via CB10
    09-21-17 04:47 PM
    So, did that promised app ever show up?
    09-21-17 06:17 PM
    Where's our updated browser. I'll pay if it works but I fear it would still depend on the stock browser coding so it wouldn't work any better
    09-21-17 09:08 PM
    Still using my 9900 AND a second touchscreen phone from work.

DUAL setup is the future!

1x secure phone for contacts calendar text (can even be a phone-watch with bluetooth earplug)
    AND
    1x phone-tablet for browsing and other work.

ALL-in-ONE is no longer cool -> phone call interuptions corresponding loosing screen is NO LONGER A SMART FEATURE any more.

In that context I feel like a total champ with my setup. The 9900 has still arguably the strongest reception, best call quality, best noise canceling microphone, best calendar, fastest eMail delivery.

For all the other fun stuff, there is my company issued phone.
    09-25-17 11:41 PM
    Still using my 9900 AND a second touchscreen phone from work.

DUAL setup is the future!

1x secure phone for contacts calendar text (can even be a phone-watch with bluetooth earplug)
    AND
    1x phone-tablet for browsing and other work.

ALL-in-ONE is no longer cool -> phone call interuptions corresponding loosing screen is NO LONGER A SMART FEATURE any more.

In that context I feel like a total champ with my setup. The 9900 has still arguably the strongest reception, best call quality, best noise canceling microphone, best calendar, fastest eMail delivery.

For all the other fun stuff, there is my company issued phone.
    Purchased a 9900 because it's such an iconic BB but unfortunately unable to set up my email even using the work around on some of the CB threads. It's such a beautiful device so worth having it anyway. Otherwise the Passport is and will be my daily driver for years to come!

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    10-06-17 07:31 AM
    BlackBerry passport silver for every day

Posted via CB10
    10-18-17 03:00 PM
    How is the typing experience of the passport? Is it comfortable to hold the square device, does it fit nicely in the hands and is the quality of the keyboard as good as the classic?
    10-18-17 05:32 PM
    Top notch. At first keys seemed too hard but after some typing the feel is just right, robust and tactile at the same time. It took me a while to start using swipe function as one instinctively goes for the screen instead. I wish BB made Passport either smaller or narrower as single-hand typing is (almost) impossible even for people with larger hands like myself.

Posted via CB10
    10-18-17 06:15 PM
    I agree with dilijasi. Very comfortable typing. Some people with small hand after to much typing maybe feel tired hand.. but not me..

Posted via CB10
    10-19-17 05:47 AM
    so what I gather the passport is a little too wide, and using the KEYone, I can say that being a tall phone, the keyboard isn't wide enough, as the top weight of the phone kind of drags the phone from side to side when typing , I would have liked it a it more heavy down the bottom or maybe a wider phone would have made the centre of gravity of the keyboard better. which is why the BlackBerry Classic was the perfect form factor of any phone. perfect weight distribution and keyboard that felt right and comfortable when typing. maybe a slightly smaller passport would be perfect, but I would love to try typing on the passport 2 hands.
    10-19-17 06:56 AM
    so what I gather the passport is a little too wide, and using the KEYone, I can say that being a tall phone, the keyboard isn't wide enough, as the top weight of the phone kind of drags the phone from side to side when typing , I would have liked it a it more heavy down the bottom or maybe a wider phone would have made the centre of gravity of the keyboard better. which is why the BlackBerry Classic was the perfect form factor of any phone. perfect weight distribution and keyboard that felt right and comfortable when typing. maybe a slightly smaller passport would be perfect, but I would love to try typing on the passport 2 hands.
    I also prefer a 3 row keyboard - much quicker to type on.

11-18-17 06:32 AM
    Using samsung note5 still my BB Classic is more favorite to me for my daily works.

Posted via CB10
    01-11-18 05:20 PM
    Still feeling the BB10 love with my Passport Silver Edition! Seeing the looks of "wow!" on people's faces never gets old, & for all we know, there could be a BlackBerry11 coming. There could be a BlackBerry tablet in the works, & BBM is another tool of "wow!" Send a Glympse, send/receive money via PayPal, make a video call, request an Uber ride, call up to 50 group members at once, make hotel reservations, retract pictures & posts, send temporary posts, encrypted communication, channels of private browsing, cool buddy add process, platform integration, temporary private chats....whew! All of that in one app without the need for the Glympse, PayPal, Uber, etc. apps & that's just a taste of BB10 flavor!

Posted via CB10
    ezubeBB2013 likes this.
    01-11-18 05:50 PM
    for all we know, there could be a BlackBerry11 coming.
    It's already out, it's called BB Android. It may not be to your liking but at this point it's BlackBerry's successor OS platform.

Consumer BBM isn't encrypted btw.
    01-11-18 06:07 PM
    Having had the KEYone for four months, I honestly thought I'd find apps I couldn't live without. Hasn't happened. Most days the KEYone stays in my bag (where I get 3-4 days' standby time!), and the Z10 is in my hands.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    eiruvrav and ezubeBB2013 like this.
    01-11-18 06:30 PM
    Still using a Blackberry 9900 Bold, but getting ready for a change. Considering Classic or Passport. Leaning towards Classic. Both seem to have built in batteries. I will give gravitate towards the one where the battery is easier to change.

Are the latest (but of course by now arguably very old) updates for Blackberry 10 still available?
    I mean if I buy a new OS10 phone, will it receive at least one update that was released after it's production?
    02-01-18 08:24 AM
    Still using a Blackberry 9900 Bold, but getting ready for a change. Considering Classic or Passport. Leaning towards Classic. Both seem to have built in batteries. I will give gravitate towards the one where the battery is easier to change.

Are the latest (but of course by now arguably very old) updates for Blackberry 10 still available?
    I mean if I buy a new OS10 phone, will it receive at least one update that was released after it's production?
    Maybe
    02-01-18 10:01 AM

OTA Update... maybe and maybe not, depends on if the phone is unlocked or carrier lock and a whole slew of other factors. Regardless, you can install the latest update yourself. Just don't expect your new phone to last as long as the BOLD did.
    JoeBiGGsMen likes this.
    02-01-18 10:08 AM
    I still love BlackBerry for some reason. I have a Keyone. I wish it could compete more rigorously against the other brands tho...
    Yass85 likes this.
    02-10-18 06:08 AM
    I still love BlackBerry for some reason. I have a Keyone. I wish it could compete more rigorously against the other brands tho...
    I'd say it competes quite well with other phones at that price point.
    02-11-18 03:56 AM
    I'd say it competes quite well with other phones at that price point.
    Yes, but I mean more rigorously
    02-11-18 04:23 AM
    Still have my blackberry bold 9900 as well 29C41ED8
    10-21-18 08:29 PM

If you travel it might be worth to put a local Sim into your phone. I did that with my Z10 when I went to Singapore for a conference this year. I received an update which I downloaded and the battery life improved considerably, it was great.

Yesterday 12:25 PM
74 123