Hooray!

Posted via CB10
    07-17-16 07:49 PM
    Hope it's free when you making facebook app..more power to you!

Posted via CB10
    07-17-16 11:00 PM
    im ready to do the testing for u

Posted via CB10
    07-18-16 12:48 AM
    Too bad BB10 will stop be supported. No more updates. I loved the OS, but I guess Blackberry did not .

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-02-16 07:55 PM
    Too bad BB10 will stop be supported. No more updates. I loved the OS, but I guess Blackberry did not.
    The BB10 project was a net financial loss of $9-10 billion dollars for BB, so, yeah, you can see why they couldn't justify pouring more money into that hole.

I'm not sure if their Android ventures have turned a profit (I suspect not), but I know the losses are much, much smaller, the capitol tied up in production and development is a tiny fraction of what it was for BB10, and most of the arguments against BB phones don't exist for their Android products - so, despite not being able to afford much in the way of marketing, they're still able to sell phones and come close to breaking even in the hardware division. For BB, that's pretty good!
    iloveallos, neoberry99 and glwerry like this.
    09-02-16 10:53 PM
    I love BB10 so much and this post has brighten my day!

Posted from my BlackBerry Passport 
    iloveallos likes this.
    09-05-16 10:05 PM
    The BB10 project was a net financial loss of $9-10 billion dollars for BB, so, yeah, you can see why they couldn't justify pouring more money into that hole.

I'm not sure if their Android ventures have turned a profit (I suspect not), but I know the losses are much, much smaller, the capitol tied up in production and development is a tiny fraction of what it was for BB10, and most of the arguments against BB phones don't exist for their Android products - so, despite not being able to afford much in the way of marketing, they're still able to sell phones and come close to breaking even in the hardware division. For BB, that's pretty good!
    I'm hoping for a Passport with Android. No matter what, I still will rock BB, but with a OS that is supported.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-06-16 03:24 PM
    I'm hoping for a Passport with Android. No matter what, I still will rock BB, but with a OS that is supported.
    Since Google prohibits 1:1-ratio screens (they require between 4:3 to 16:9), you'll never see an (official, supported) PP running Android. The closest BB could possibly do is a PP with a 4:3 screen, so either taller or thinner.
    09-06-16 10:02 PM
    I love BlackBerry and especially BB10! I am still in love with my OG Passport and eyeing the Passport SE.

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    Prem WatsApp likes this.
    09-09-16 01:51 AM
    Never used a BBOS10 device before about a month ago. I've had countless iPhones, Android phones from every OEM you can think of and most recently within the last few month prior to my Passport SE an iPhone 6s+, S7 edge and Priv.

I can honestly say the Passport SE best all of those devices in terms of productivity and work flow. Everything about this OS is well thought out and designed specifically with the form factor in mind. From applications like hub having all the buttons at the bottom to multi-touch gestures on the keypad... this phone knocks it out of the park.

Really a shame more people didn't give it a shot.

Posted via CB10
    09-14-16 08:24 PM
    You post is music to my ears! Totally agree with you. I wish more people thought like us - then BB10 phones would still be in production.

I have OG Passport but seriously thinking of buying the SE.

WiseEyes likes this.
    10-13-16 05:21 AM
    Never used a BBOS10 device before about a month ago. I've had countless iPhones, Android phones from every OEM you can think of and most recently within the last few month prior to my Passport SE an iPhone 6s+, S7 edge and Priv.

I can honestly say the Passport SE best all of those devices in terms of productivity and work flow. Everything about this OS is well thought out and designed specifically with the form factor in mind. From applications like hub having all the buttons at the bottom to multi-touch gestures on the keypad... this phone knocks it out of the park.

Really a shame more people didn't give it a shot.

Posted via CB10
    My post was supposed to be in reply to yours!

10-13-16 05:22 AM
    I love BlackBerry and especially BB10! I am still in love with my OG Passport and eyeing the Passport SE.

Same here... if the antenna is noticeably better. Haven't really had too much good feedback about it... :-|

  "BB10 dead?" - "Let's dance the Danse MacaBBRY! ... or is it..?" ;-D  
    10-16-16 04:24 AM
    I use the Classic at work but my employer (federal government) has chosen to lock down most of the "baked in" apps as well as the ability to downland new ones, for security reasons. A little overkill but still those using BB10 devices love the devices and BB10 for what it can do even in its truncated state.

Posted via CB10
    WiseEyes likes this.
    10-25-16 07:49 PM
    I just came back from the US with the Passport SE still in the box. Not sure if I should sell it or keep it!

A lot of people said the keyboard is better than the OG but some have complained re the screen lift. Would be good if the antenna was better...

11-03-16 06:58 AM
    Same here... if the antenna is noticeably better. Haven't really had too much good feedback about it... :-|

  "BB10 dead?" - "Let's dance the Danse MacaBBRY! ... or is it..?" ;-D  
    Replying to a particular post doesn't always work for me but my message was supposed to be in response to yours!

I just came back from the US with the Passport SE still in the box. Not sure if I should sell it or keep it!

A lot of people said the SE keyboard is better than the OG and others have complained re the screen lift. Would be good if the antenna was better...

11-03-16 07:02 AM
    Yup! I love BlackBerry!
    But BlackBerry doesn't love me anymore!

Posted via CB10
    11-04-16 06:22 AM
    I love my BlackBerry priv 4eva
    WiseEyes likes this.
    06-20-17 11:41 AM
    I'm in love with Blackberry since a long time, for me is always the best.

 C L A S S I C
    WiseEyes likes this.
    07-03-17 01:17 PM

�   "BB10 dead?" - "Let's dance the Danse MacaBBRY! ... or is it..?" ;-D   �
    07-04-17 06:54 PM
    I love my Passport - always will.
    BlackBerry rules

Posted via CB10
    07-04-17 07:43 PM
    Loving all blackberrys classic or passport for me

Posted via CB10
    07-05-17 09:20 AM
    I love my Passport - always will.
    BlackBerry rules

Posted via CB10
    BB10 still rules them all. The Z30 Continues to be my daily driver.

I actually surprised a Starbucks employee. Was asking her about pre payment and pickup for a Drink. I was logged into Starbucks website. She thought it was the app. Then as I was showing her, she seen the BlackBerry logo. And asked wow is that a BlackBerry.

Yes, Z30 based on BB10. Gave her a quick demonstration because at the same time I received a BBM and an email.

Swipe, Swipe and Swipe. And her face was WOW. Where can I get one of those lol.

BB10 is the ONLY modern OS out to date. It's too bad they messed it up. Don't need to get into details.

Posted via CB10
    ezubeBB2013 likes this.
    08-08-17 05:38 PM
    BB10 still rules them all. The Z30 Continues to be my daily driver.

I actually surprised a Starbucks employee. Was asking her about pre payment and pickup for a Drink. I was logged into Starbucks website. She thought it was the app. Then as I was showing her, she seen the BlackBerry logo. And asked wow is that a BlackBerry.

Yes, Z30 based on BB10. Gave her a quick demonstration because at the same time I received a BBM and an email.

Swipe, Swipe and Swipe. And her face was WOW. Where can I get one of those lol.

BB10 is the ONLY modern OS out to date. It's too bad they messed it up. Don't need to get into details.

Posted via CB10
    Still rockin' my classic. Still works for me, don't care what others think. I pay my own bills and therefore use what I want but then again I'm still using my Playbook so I might be a little nuts.
    JJ rock and Traderhorn like this.
    08-08-17 06:07 PM
    Gotta love BlackBerry, I'm running my Q10 as my daily driver until can't work any longer!! I used to dual carry with an lg v10 but soon realized that I rarely needed to pull out my flagship android device unless I wanted to watch youtube lol, and to be honest in the words of sweet brown, "I ain't got no time for that" bb10 and my Q10 help me get work done and enjoy life

Posted via CB10
    08-09-17 10:01 PM
75 123