09-19-13 11:42 AM
40 12
tools
    After a while you don't have that choice anymore

28/M/SWEDEN -> 2ABA2B4C (NO PEOPLE FROM AFRICA OR ASIA)
    Either way the point isn't that you're wrong, the point is that BBM will just get lost in the mix if its released tomorrow as most iOS users will have something better to do.

Sent from my 4s using TapaTalk
    09-17-13 09:05 AM
    Updates are not forced and you always have the choice. Matter of fact, some ppl are still using the old version as they want to keep their jailbreak. You should know this since you had "few iphones"
    09-17-13 09:08 AM
    Either way the point isn't that you're wrong, the point is that BBM will just get lost in the mix if its released tomorrow as most iOS users will have something better to do.
    You are right..I'm sure they will release it on the 19th or the 20th instead to prevent this whole mix up.
    09-17-13 09:11 AM
    that is a 9720 event. BBM is the 19th
    09-17-13 09:25 AM
    that is a 9720 event. BBM is the 19th
    Details of bbmx are be shared at this event. Theres no event on the 19th furthermore why would they hold an event for a legacy device. Its clearly not an event for that
    Deanig_12 likes this.
    09-17-13 09:49 AM
    ThreeUK ‏@ThreeUK 3m
    @fanboysos It should work without issue on a normal data plan <Ellie
    So i don't need another addon witch is fantastic news!
    Deanig_12 likes this.
    09-17-13 10:02 AM
    Nobody really cares about iOS, is sucks anyway and the first month they will complain that they want os6 back
    Kind of how people complained that BB10 sucks and want BBOS7 back...
    09-17-13 11:01 AM
    Details of bbmx are be shared at this event. Theres no event on the 19th furthermore why would they hold an event for a legacy device. Its clearly not an event for that
    How is it "clearly" for that? Just because it is a legacy device does not mean it has no purpose. Malaysia event has no major press coverage, for North America, the event takes place in the middle of the night. Expect no major product announcements
    09-17-13 12:15 PM
    I think everything will be cancelled and this will be the last event ever

In this event BlackBerry will thank everyone for their support and good luck finding an other brand.
    Last edited by Asmooh; 09-18-13 at 01:46 AM.
    09-17-13 01:39 PM
    I think everything will be cancelled and this will be the last event ever

In this event BlackBerry will thank everyone for their support and good luck finding an other brand.

28/M/SWEDEN -> 2ABA2B4C (NO PEOPLE FROM AFRICA OR ASIA)
    Seems legit

Posted via CB10
    09-17-13 02:28 PM

Are you drunk? It's not bbm cross platform for 24 hours. It will be available the day after, and the day after that(x infinity)

Posted via CB10
    09-18-13 01:38 AM
    1st day downloads seem to mean something these days. If it were released on the 18th (today) initial downloads would take a major hit simply because iOS users have something a lot better to do today. You don't need to be sober to figure it out. It's that 1st day download number that seems to make news lately.

Are you drunk? It's not bbm cross platform for 24 hours. It will be available the day after, and the day after that(x infinity)

Posted via CB10
    09-18-13 06:29 AM
    How is it "clearly" for that? Just because it is a legacy device does not mean it has no purpose. Malaysia event has no major press coverage, for North America, the event takes place in the middle of the night. Expect no major product announcements
    I was wrong so was you no legacy which I said was correct though.

Bbm details tomorrow
    09-18-13 06:49 AM
    1st day downloads seem to mean something these days. If it were released on the 18th (today) initial downloads would take a major hit simply because iOS users have something a lot better to do today. You don't need to be sober to figure it out. It's that 1st day download number that seems to make news lately.
    Youre over thinking this. There won't be any massive number of people reading tech blogs to find out they can now download BBM. That's a small percent of the smart phone users out there. And the ones that do read tech blogs like imore and Android central have no problem downloading an OS update and a new app on rhe same day, fun day in my book.

Reaching the masses takes time. Even a super bowl add at 100% successfull would get 100million downloads. Goals are higher then that.

BBM will spread via word of mouth. "Hey did you get bbm what's your pin"

Posted via CB10
    Deanig_12 likes this.
    09-18-13 07:59 AM
    1st day downloads are irrelevant tbh its a nice figure to show interest but at the end of the day theres no point in millions downloading it If only thousands will actually use it in the longrun after the "hype" died down.

Look at when LiveProfile its entry hype when it first launched many dubbed it as a multiplatform BBM with millions downloading it to join the hype even crashing the LP servers, now I dont hear of anybody using it and didnt after a month or so of it launching.
    09-19-13 11:42 AM
40 12