Yahoo News UK & Ireland - Latest World News & UK News Headlines

Just seen this bit of news, which hopefully will help some casualties of the rationalisation process.
    09-26-13 08:00 PM
    Yahoo News UK & Ireland - Latest World News & UK News Headlines

Just seen this bit of news, which hopefully will help some casualties of the rationalisation process.
    Waterloo is pretty much an epic tech center, Google is one of many players in the region. - Kitchener-Waterloo Technology Company Listing - Techvibes.com
    09-26-13 08:20 PM
  3. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    WATERLOO is silicon valley north, centered around the University of Waterloo, Canada 's MIT.

It was strong before RIM and will continue... not worried about bbry layoffs....

Posted via CB10
    09-26-13 08:29 PM
    I hope they all get employed. I really do.
    daveycrocket likes this.
    09-26-13 09:13 PM
    I hope they all get employed. I really do.
    This.
    daveycrocket likes this.
    09-26-13 09:20 PM
    Waterloo is pretty much an epic tech center, Google is one of many players in the region. - Kitchener-Waterloo Technology*Company*Listing - Techvibes.com
    Thanks for this being from UK I wasn't aware that Waterloo was a complex, so that's great to think that hopefully all or most will be able to find work. Nature doesn't allow voids.
    09-27-13 04:19 AM
    I'm looking for folks who worked at RIM who can tell me what it was like to be part of this cultural phenomenon. If you have any contacts, I'd appreciate it! Diane (dbrady11@bloomberg.net)
    09-27-13 09:51 AM