02-06-14 03:45 PM
30 12
tools
    The fact is that the masses are not allowed to use BlackBerry. It's just that simple. Why else would you rich and powerful use BlackBerry while telling the masses that BlackBerry sucks. No need to reply the truth is hard for the weak minded to understand

Posted via CB10
    So how have I been able to use a BB for the last 10+ years? I'm neither rich nor powerful, yet I was able to walk into a local T-Mo shop and buy a Z10 on release day. Granted there were black helicopters circling overhead
    JeepBB and techvisor like this.
    02-06-14 12:12 PM
    Came to the forums today with hopes of spotting at least one thread for pure entertainment value. Finally found it.

Thanks OP!!
    h20work, JeepBB, aniym and 1 others like this.
    02-06-14 12:28 PM
    You honestly can't believe this??? I sure as hell hope the folks up in Waterloo don't have this mindset or take this approach??? Then I know we are doomed!!!!!
    Oh, I'm sure he does believe every word he wrote.

On another thread he was claiming the NSA were stopping people buying BB10 handsets because they couldn't hack BB. It was something like that anyway... I only skim read it the post as I wasn't sure my triple-ply tin-foil bodysuit would keep the ravings from penetrating.

Sometimes there just isn't enough tin-foil to go around...
    techvisor likes this.
    02-06-14 01:54 PM
    Oh, I'm sure he does believe every word he wrote.

On another thread he was claiming the NSA were stopping people buying BB10 handsets because they couldn't hack BB. It was something like that anyway... I only skim read it the post as I wasn't sure my triple-ply tin-foil bodysuit would keep the ravings from penetrating.

Sometimes there just isn't enough tin-foil to go around...
    Well put!!!!

Sent from my z30 on T Mobile USA
    02-06-14 03:17 PM
    No. We're not continuing to argue this.
    Poirots Progeny likes this.
    02-06-14 03:45 PM
30 12