11-05-13 04:11 AM
    where our organisation is based, in the UAE, the local carrier offers unlimited global roaming packages if you run your own BES. we have a lot of business travellers and there is no way that financially it makes any sense for us to ditch BB. the BB10 platform has its issues, but for the most part, as a business communication device it is still the go to brand.
    11-05-13 04:20 AM
    If it's any indication I am one and I never read this ad-magazine - for a good reason, just read this clich-filled, 100th regurgitation of the.same crap, pushed by the same 2-3 competitors of BB in the MDM space. (FWIW we never had any BB - but I did download their latest BES10.1 package, just haven't had a time to play with it.)

Sent from my C6833 using CB Forums mobile app
    11-06-13 12:20 AM
    where our organisation is based, in the UAE, the local carrier offers unlimited global roaming packages if you run your own BES. we have a lot of business travellers and there is no way that financially it makes any sense for us to ditch BB. the BB10 platform has its issues, but for the most part, as a business communication device it is still the go to brand.
    Is it only BES, or will one of the other MDMs suffice?
    11-06-13 08:09 AM
    I just got an email Monday saying we are changing all of our BlackBerry devices to iPhones. I think we still have BES managing it all. I got the email because I was at the front of the line for the upgrade.

I have declined their offer and will keep my Z10 that I brought in via BYOD. For one thing, I love the phone. One reason I love it is because it solves my 'two-phone' dilemma.

Posted via CB10
    11-06-13 09:09 AM
    I just got an email Monday saying we are changing all of our BlackBerry devices to iPhones. I think we still have BES managing it all. I got the email because I was at the front of the line for the upgrade.

I have declined their offer and will keep my Z10 that I brought in via BYOD. For one thing, I love the phone. One reason I love it is because it solves my 'two-phone' dilemma.

Posted via CB10
    iPhones work well here for the bank I work at. They use Exchange. Easy peasey.
    11-06-13 07:08 PM