03-06-15 09:32 AM
72 123
tools
    Have BlackBerry finished their announcements at the MWC or is there still more to go..

I ask because I'm waiting to upgrade my Z10 and would like to stay on the BlackBerry 10 platform but both the Leap and slider aren't grabbing my interest. I w as hoping for a powerful, sleek looking, full touch screen flagship phone and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Please say it's not over

Posted via CB10
    Thesmartmale likes this.
    03-03-15 07:49 AM
    The slider is also a full touch phone with great specs,just don't use the keyboard if you don't want to,but for some reason I think you are going to end up using the physical keyboard more if you decide to buy it

Posted via CB10
    03-03-15 07:55 AM
    MWC isn't over... But this was there schedule time to talk and I can't imagine they held anything back.

We haven't gotten a real Roadmap that I taught Chen said we would... as we don't know if this slider is going to be released in a few months or at the end of next year with deliver in 2016 for most of us.
    03-03-15 08:04 AM
    The slider is also a full touch phone with great specs,just don't use the keyboard if you don't want to,but for some reason I think you are going to end up using the physical keyboard more if you decide to buy it

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, dude, just pay for the extra piece of hardware that doesn't totally take some space and doesn't shorten your devices' life, and don't use it.
    Last edited by FrankIAm; 03-03-15 at 08:42 AM.
    03-03-15 08:11 AM
    Yeah, dude, just pay for the extra piece of hardware that doesn't totally take some space and doesn't shorten your devices life, and don't use it.
    But.....how do you know all this????? I mean the device isn't even out yet,at least let them show the device and tell you what does and doesn't do,them we will all have a better idea and opinion about it.relax

Posted via CB10
    mk2234 likes this.
    03-03-15 08:18 AM

Posted via CB10
    So he should just buy a bulky heavy phone because BlackBerry won't make a touch phone? Good thinking!

Posted via CB10
    03-03-15 08:19 AM
    MWC isn't over... But this was there schedule time to talk and I can't imagine they held anything back.

We haven't gotten a real Roadmap that I taught Chen said we would... as we don't know if this slider is going to be released in a few months or at the end of next year with deliver in 2016 for most of us.
    The BlackBerry Experience thing is probably the "Roadmap".

Posted via CB10
    03-03-15 08:21 AM
    But.....how do you know all this????? I mean the device isn't even out yet,at least let them show the device and tell you what does and doesn't do,them we will all have a better idea and opinion about it.relax

Posted via CB10
    He just used his common sense! Unless the keyboard disappears off the phone with a press of a button, it's bull****! Takes space, makes weight, smaller battery and a sliding mechanical that doesn't work after a year!

Posted via CB10
    Maxxxpower and techvisor like this.
    03-03-15 08:22 AM
    Pretty anticlimactic MWC 2015 for BlackBerry.
    03-03-15 08:25 AM
    He just used his common sense! Unless the keyboard disappears off the phone with a press of a button, it's bull****! Takes space, makes weight, smaller battery and a sliding mechanical that doesn't work after a year!

Posted via CB10
    Again,we don't know that yet,he is probably right but just wait until it comes out and then say whatever you want.

Posted via CB10
    03-03-15 08:26 AM

Posted via CB10
    Yup, creaks and noises from using the keyboard again just like the torch as well. Glad I have a note 4 to use as a modern day smartphone not these low spec devices Chen thinks are relivent.
    03-03-15 08:51 AM
    So we got no information on this year's road map? I think times up for me and BlackBerry. I have honestly think they're out of sync with what consumers want. And not if interested in consumers they're after why have bs like stickers on BBM.

It a frustrating because bb10 is a great os

Posted via CB10
    03-03-15 12:52 PM
    2 more devices tommorow and more software stuff.3 days of stuff is plenty enough..
    03-03-15 01:46 PM
    2 more devices tommorow and more software stuff.3 days of stuff is plenty enough..
    Oh another two tomorrow? Sweet

Posted via CB10
    techvisor likes this.
    03-03-15 01:59 PM
    One more thing...
    03-03-15 03:17 PM
    Dude, you're on a Z10. The Z30 is a clear upgrade over your device.
    LoganSix likes this.
    03-03-15 03:20 PM
    Pretty simple... Until Enterprise show there is a market for a hight end flagship device... do not expect to ever see one....
    03-03-15 03:41 PM
    I don't take this enterprise excuse for lack of different things serious as long as they offer Stickers on BBM.
    FrankIAm and Thesmartmale like this.
    03-03-15 03:43 PM
    I don't take this enterprise excuse for lack of different things serious as long as they offer Stickers on BBM.
    Enterprise is the overall strategy. BBM stickers is for some extra change on the side, why not do it...?

  "Oh Classic, you are the fairest here so true. But Passport is a thousand times more powerful than you..." (no offense, Classic is a great device, when it's charged)  
    03-03-15 04:25 PM
    Z30 is great, but does not have full lte support for att. I guess the Leap is the interim. They really should have put a just slightly better processor in that with better graphics performance.

Posted via CB10
    03-03-15 04:41 PM
    Pretty simple... Until Enterprise show there is a market for a hight end flagship device... do not expect to ever see one....
    AKA the Z30
    anon(2313227) likes this.
    03-03-15 08:29 PM
    Z30 is great, but does not have full lte support for att. I guess the Leap is the interim. They really should have put a just slightly better processor in that with better graphics performance.

Posted via CB10
    When I was running in the States with my Z 30 I had LTE in most cities I was in...Why you say not full LTE??? what was I missing?
    03-04-15 01:37 AM
    When I was running in the States with my Z 30 I had LTE in most cities I was in...Why you say not full LTE??? what was I missing?
    You were running for office?
    Thesmartmale and eldricho like this.
    03-04-15 06:27 AM
    Please explain how adding 0.2 to the processor makes it a clear upgrade?

Posted via CB10
    techvisor likes this.
    03-04-15 07:09 AM
    Please explain how adding 0.2 to the process of makes it a clear upgrade?

Posted via CB10
    Usage wise it clearly is, Miracast, FM Radio, USB OTG, all of which I needed to be in the Z10. Everyone's requirements are different, I've seen you commenting about how you would have preferred there to be a full touch.

We get it.

It is how it is, even though I've never used a PKB BlackBerry (storm, torch 1,2(exclusively using the touch screen), z10, z30) I'd still buy the slider if it's something I want.

Posted via CB10
    03-04-15 07:13 AM
72 123