04-30-15 04:21 PM
258 ... 23456 ...
tools
    I've "snitched" before and I don't have stitches. I actually got rewarded for it. Heck, I even saved someone's life by doing it.

Hmm....makes you think about how ignorant the term "snitches get stitches" is.

Sorry...off topic.

Snitching is one or the lowest things you can do. Real scum bag business

Posted via CB10
    Swave514, eyesopen1111 and Doggerz like this.
    02-10-15 03:27 PM
    As far as I know he moved to Florida (Jacksonville).
    Where he can actually be prosecuted now! If it were in the Philippines, it's easier to let it slide.
    02-10-15 03:28 PM

Posted via CB10
    Harry Potter loved catching snitches. Where is he when you need him... ^_^
    02-10-15 03:29 PM
    Does anyone kind of see a correlation between what some customers, developers, and Chen are saying in regards to app equality. Somehow in my purple sky world I am starting to see what the comment was about. If providers are going to provide an app, then it needs to be available for all. For example, SnapChats' api. Even the folks over at WindowsCentral are saying it like that. The owners are refusing to produce the public APIs in a timely manner thus leaving the development to less than on the table methods.

Maybe I am stooped, but I kind of see what all the talk was about by John C now. And this is just regarding the one single app. No doubt there are many others doing the exact same thing.
    chalx, Toodeurep, SirSti23 and 5 others like this.
    02-10-15 03:31 PM

Posted via CB10
    The lowest things you can do.... as a criminal?
    02-10-15 03:32 PM

Posted via CB10
    Snitching is only seen as bad to those who are culpable, or are taking advantage of an opportunity. If you yourself had a product/service that you were responsible for, or of which you were making a profit, and somebody else were to infringe on your accountability or flat out ripping you off... You'd be singing a different tune.

Penned via Tapatalk
    02-10-15 03:37 PM
    Does anyone kind of see a correlation between what some customers, developers, and Chen are saying in regards to app equality. Somehow in my purple sky world I am starting to see what the comment was about. If providers are going to provide an app, then it needs to be available for all. For example, SnapChats' api. Even the folks over at WindowsCentral are saying it like that. The owners are refusing to produce the public APIs in a timely manner thus leaving the development to less than on the table methods.

Maybe I am stooped, but I kind of see what all the talk was about by John C now. And this is just regarding the one single app. No doubt there are many others doing the exact same thing.
    Would this apply to BB themselves too? Given that Tizen, Firefox and Ubuntu (all the niche OS like BB10) currently don't have BBM client available. Is BB themselves gonna take the lead and open up the BBM API first to show the world how the app equality would work?
    Ealaionta likes this.
    02-10-15 03:48 PM
    Anyone with the official snapchat android app on BB10 have their account blocked yet? I'm about to get a passport and I want to make sure I don't get deleted hehe
    02-10-15 03:51 PM
    The lowest things you can do.... as a criminal?
    As a person.

Posted via CB10
    02-10-15 03:53 PM
    As a person.

Posted via CB10
    Oh, I shouldn't have called that guy out when he took that lady's purse

Posted via CB10
    02-10-15 03:56 PM
    Would this apply to BB themselves too? Given that Tizen, Firefox and Ubuntu (all the niche OS like BB10) currently don't have BBM client available. Is BB themselves gonna take the lead and open up the BBM API first to show the world how the app equality would work?
    I would like to think so, yes.
    Toodeurep likes this.
    02-10-15 04:02 PM
    Oh, I shouldn't have called that guy out when he took that lady's purse

Posted via CB10
    That's completely different obviously. If you see someone being wronged you should do something lmao completely different, that's called real justice

Posted via CB10
    02-10-15 04:07 PM
    Wouldn't know. xD
    His Twitter account says Jacksonville - that's why I said he should be there now.
    02-10-15 04:09 PM
    Use the android app. That's what I've been using
    I haven't been able to login to the Android Snapchat. Having any issues? My account account isn't locked or anything
    02-10-15 04:09 PM
    That's completely different obviously. If you see someone being wronged you should do something lmao completely different, that's called real justice

Posted via CB10
    This is wrong as well, using someone's service without their permission is wrong in my books.

How is it any different?

Posted via CB10
    02-10-15 04:10 PM
    I haven't been able to login to the Android Snapchat. Having any issues? My account account isn't locked or anything
    I think the latest version won't login, try using an older apk, log in and then update snapchat to the latest version, however I got a warning for using the apk so I can't assure that you won't be blocked

Posted via CB10
    02-10-15 04:11 PM
    Start a new thread. Don't hijack threads.
    02-10-15 04:18 PM

Yeah, I agree. Just days before Palm Pre hit shelves, Facebook has finished app for webOS. Late Steve Jobs was furious and directly asked Zuckerberg to pull the app which he did eventually. We all know how apps are powerful differentiator in mobile market and some kind of regulation should be applied. First step should be ending of this private API whoring.
    02-10-15 04:30 PM
    Snapchat is causing such a mess about this. If their so concerned they should just port their damn app to BBW...
    ponpiri likes this.
    02-10-15 04:33 PM
    Yeah, I agree. Just days before Palm Pre hit shelves, Facebook has finished app for webOS. Late Steve Jobs was furious and directly asked Zuckerberg to pull the app which he did eventually. We all know how apps are powerful differentiator in mobile market and some kind of regulation should be applied. First step should be ending of this private API whoring.
    But many services use internal APIs, whatsapp for example even BlackBerry has internal APIs, there's a private API for BlackBerry World, for Blend, etc. You can't just force everyone to release their APIs

Posted via CB10
    02-10-15 04:37 PM
    This is why most developers, even small ones, choose to remain anonymous among their users. Getting chatty with your users is perfectly fine when you are the hero providing pirate access to social medial platforms. The praise flows freely. However, when things inevitably turn sour then you are soon thrown under the bus, talked about, your reputation trashed, and now your movements tracked. The people who put you on a pedestal are the first to want your head when things go bad.

My guess is that there will be no refunds and no tracking him down. He will probably just disappear from these forums. That's how it goes.
    Troy Tiscareno likes this.
    02-10-15 04:38 PM
    This is why most developers, even small ones, choose to remain anonymous among their users. Getting chatty with your users is perfectly fine when you are the hero providing pirate access to social medial platforms. The praise flows freely. However, when things inevitably turn sour then you are soon thrown under the bus, talked about, your reputation trashed, and now your movements tracked. The people who put you on a pedestal are the first to want your head when things go bad.

My guess is that there will be no refunds and no tracking him down. He will probably just disappear from these forums. That's how it goes.
    You can request refunds through BBW, so even if he runs off with his tail between his legs, people will still get refunds
    Whether he disappears, that's up to his own reputation and dignity. If he's just here to be kissed up to, and telling the critics to gtfo, then I need go no further.
    The kid's probably 16 or something. Maybe come back when he's a LOT more mature, and hopefully start from a clean slate with a changed attitude
    02-10-15 04:45 PM
    Snapchat is causing such a mess about this. If their so concerned they should just port their damn app to BBW...
    I don't think they want to be on BlackBerry or Windows (its their IP right if they want)

Posted to CB via my Passport | FileArchiveHaven
    02-10-15 04:47 PM
    Anyone find it interesting that Nemory is completely dodging this subject?
    No response, no more badmouthing people?
    Watch him just abandon this project, then scam people with another app
    Well, I wouldn't be here arguing with you all either lol. I'd be off fixing the issues as I like to think most developers would be if the roles were swapped. He has received some sound advice, he has received some help with where to look to fix/improve code, so hopefully he's off making things right. I dunno if that's the case but it's the smart thing to do.
    02-10-15 04:47 PM
    I switch back n forth between the two.

Posted via CB10
    02-10-15 04:49 PM
258 ... 23456 ...