04-30-15 04:21 PM
258 12345 ...
tools
    Lmao!!!! Snitches get stitches . Snapchat is completely useless app that should have never been made. ( of course my opinion)

Posted via CB10
    02-10-15 12:36 PM
    I have snap10 and just went to get snap chat from snap v3 store, and it won't let me login as it says it needs Google play services... probably gonna need an older snap chat apk to use it.

Posted via CB10
    02-10-15 12:59 PM
    Reading through the comments and wondering how many people actually read the letter.

Based on the foregoing rights, it is a violation of federal and state law for others to advertise, utilize, offer for sale, and/or engage in services in connection with the Snapchat Marks without the express written permission of Snapchat.

Nonetheless, it has come to our attention that you have advertised and distributed a mobile application called “Snap10 – Send Snaps,” which is offered and promoted through the Blackberry World Store and is accessible via the following link: - BlackBerry World.

The app is described allowing users to share pictures and videos with friends and “post snaps on your story,” and duplicates the famous Snapchat app. The app contains the word “Snap” in the title and the app badge contains an image of a ghost, which is clearly meant to call Snapchat and its Ghost Logo to mind. In addition, the app copies the overall layout and color scheme of the distinctive Snapchat app
    Easy-G likes this.
    02-10-15 01:21 PM
    Use the android app. That's what I've been using
    Tried this, but whenever I take a photo it's just black. Which are you using? I had the one via Snap on 10.3.0 and the 10.3.1 leak a bit ago.
    02-10-15 01:27 PM
    Tried this, but whenever I take a photo it's just black. Which are you using? I had the one via Snap on 10.3.0 and the 10.3.1 leak a bit ago.
    If you're using the passport, you need to change the size of the display. Swipe down from the top snapchat and select size and then change it to "rectangular". Should work like a charm after that.

Via CB10, Passport 10.3.1.2072
    02-10-15 01:34 PM
    I have snap10 and just went to get snap chat from snap v3 store, and it won't let me login as it says it needs Google play services... probably gonna need an older snap chat apk to use it.

Posted via CB10
    It never worked for me...which is why I was using Snap2Chat and Snap10 anyway.

Posted via CB10
    02-10-15 01:34 PM
    If you're using the passport, you need to change the size of the display. Swipe down from the top snapchat and select size and then change it to "rectangular". Should work like a charm after that.

Via CB10, Passport 10.3.1.2072
    No go on 10.3.0, will try again when 10.3.1, but I don't remember it working on the leak I had a couple months ago.
    02-10-15 01:35 PM
    Here's the proof of some of the beloved developers we have on CB I found this on the "side of the road" it show how low some devs are.

Attachment 332850

Posted via CB10
    Odd coincidence.
    habs_fan likes this.
    02-10-15 01:56 PM
    Now the question is which developer will develop a safe and legal SnapChat client.

Considering SnapChat's position right now, the legal part may never become reality

Z10 STL100-1/10.2.1.3442
    Only a developer paid by SnapChat.
    SnapChat's API is not open.

I would suggest, that all of the people who bought Nemory's app contact SnapChat through email and Twitter and whatever social media account they have and demand a BB10 Native app.
    02-10-15 02:04 PM
    Me pregunto, si Nemory hagarro huevos para hacer la aplicacion para todos nosotros, porque la mini compaia Snapchat no lo hace?, porque no existe la app Snapchat nativa en el BB World?, simplemente es ganas de molestar!!. Nemory is my dev app Hero!! snapchat inc. is a crap!!
    SPNKr, kb1234 and djmach_7HN like this.
    02-10-15 02:12 PM
    I've "snitched" before and I don't have stitches. I actually got rewarded for it. Heck, I even saved someone's life by doing it.

Hmm....makes you think about how ignorant the term "snitches get stitches" is.

Sorry...off topic.
    shupor likes this.
    02-10-15 02:20 PM
    @All who even thought about someone "rated" him out to SnapChat:
    You should all recall his first try at the app called Snap2Chat. Sounds faimiliar? It was the SAME notice! There was no need to mail SnapChat about it. This is what they are doing at the moment - blocking out third party apps. It is actually quite incomprehensible this is all he got - he sure is one lucky guy. Probably not many of you realize it but he is in a position where he could get sued for every cent he made with this app + Trademark violations + hacking API + breaking Tos + breaking Privacy Policy + misshandling user information. We are not talking about a small amount here, but a several life-times worth of income of average human being (global scale) or some serious jail time. And what actually made SnapChat consider removing the app before every single account of yours would be banned was the security article posted yesterday. Hopefully you all read it and realize they just chose the safe way since it was obvious this app was far from being properly coded and had several back-doors (as much as he may say it was not intentional his previous actions speak otherwise).

@The guy who posted the mail:
    You and Nemory should thank the sender instead of insult him. If Nemory continues with doing his business like this, the consequences are going to change his life for good (as he was told numerous times). So that email is probably the best thing that could happen to him and if Instagram chooses to contact him and demand to ceize his work, he dodged a huge bullet there. - think about it

@All that hate SnapChat:
    Servers costs, security costs, public relationship costs, ... every single thing costs. They are a company that offer a certain service and they have to manage it's income AND outcome. Also they are the company that has to maintain the level of their services and they can not afford to have any unauthorized and unmonitored access to it. And as few people mentioned why they chose to go with Trademark infringement - because it's the easiest, most economic and won't hurt ANY party (mind that any Intellectual Property lawsuit (stolen API and even Trademark) would not end up well for Nemory).

My thoughts:
    What should have been done here and wasn't?
    - Proper research of how many customers SnapChat could expect from this platform.
    - What would the price for developing (and maintaining) the app be.
    - Agreeing on ToS provided by both parties.
    - Providing transparent source code.
    This is how Nemory should approach it from the start and the story might have had an entirely different ending. So if you want to blame anyone for not having this service on BB10 platform, the developer is at blame as his actions were out of place and did not abide to any business logic (nor Intelectual Property law for that matter). Also you should consider that SnapChat might not be as willing to cooperate as they would be from the very beginning (if someone would be willing to step in place and bring this service here properly).

Hopefully some of you would find this post informative enough to reconsider your statements.
    02-10-15 02:29 PM
    I've "snitched" before and I don't have stitches. I actually got rewarded for it. Heck, I even saved someone's life by doing it.

Hmm....makes you think about how ignorant the term "snitches get stitches" is.

Sorry...off topic.
    Generally, the people who say that are the ones who deserve to get snitched on.
    02-10-15 02:30 PM
    I would like to point out, Snapchat has been on a mission as of late. This was bound to happen eventually. Did the recent stuff help? Maybe.. but they've been going through their list and checking it twice like Santa anyway. This is in no way JUST a Nemory thing.

http://www.windowscentral.com/6snap-...ows-phone-apps
    http://www.windowscentral.com/snapch...locks-accounts
    02-10-15 02:37 PM
    Anyone find it interesting that Nemory is completely dodging this subject?
    No response, no more badmouthing people?
    Watch him just abandon this project, then scam people with another app
    02-10-15 02:44 PM
    I would like to point out, Snapchat has been on a mission as of late. This was bound to happen eventually. Did the recent stuff help? Maybe.. but they've been going through their list and checking it twice like Santa anyway. This is in no way JUST a Nemory thing.

6snap removed from store, along with all third-party Snapchat Windows Phone apps | Windows Central
    Snapchat is clamping down on 6snap and third-party apps, threatens to lock accounts | Windows Central
    Yeah, the reality is they are cycling through platforms at the moment and cleaning house.

Right now, any developer touching Snapchat without permission is going to get their hand slapped or worse, and they are monitoring for third-party apps.

On a side note - anyone know if the official client through Amazon or Snap works OK? Maybe the right thing to do is give in to the evil corporation and use their app.
    LoganSix likes this.
    02-10-15 02:49 PM
    Yeah, the reality is they are cycling through platforms at the moment and cleaning house.

Right now, any developer touching Snapchat without permission is going to get their hand slapped or worse.

On a side note - anyone know if the official client through Amazon or Snap works OK? Maybe the right thing to do is give in to the evil corporation and use their app.
    Err I don't know about the Amazon one but I got a warning just for using the latest Android version downloaded from Google Play

Posted via CB10
    02-10-15 02:51 PM
    Err I don't know about the Amazon one but I got a warning just for using the latest Android version downloaded from Google Play

Posted via CB10
    If they ban the android version as well, I'm going to just stop using snapchat.
    Its their choice. I patched the google play one, so we'll see how that goes
    02-10-15 02:53 PM
    If they ban the android version as well, I'm going to just stop using snapchat.
    Its their choice. I patched the google play one, so we'll see how that goes
    Yeah, I'd say it just opened up a market for a new cross platform app!
    02-10-15 02:54 PM
    Yeah, I'd say it just opened up a market for a new cross platform app!
    This is why we need Secure Chat!

Posted via CB10
    KermEd likes this.
    02-10-15 03:00 PM
    BBM?
    marcosis likes this.
    02-10-15 03:07 PM
    Developers with apps like this can fly under the radar for a while but usually not forever. There is a huge difference between using an official app and something that some guy developed without the knowledge nor permission from the social media company. Operations like Nemory Studios are the definition of Not Scalable.
    02-10-15 03:09 PM
    Anyone find it interesting that Nemory is completely dodging this subject?
    No response, no more badmouthing people?
    Watch him just abandon this project, then scam people with another app
    I thinks he's still sleeping... He lives in the Philippines?
    02-10-15 03:11 PM
    I thinks he's still sleeping... He lives in the Philippines?
    As far as I know he moved to Florida (Jacksonville).
    02-10-15 03:22 PM
    As far as I know he moved to Florida (Jacksonville).
    Well if that is true, maybe he's back home visiting.

Snapchat serves legal notice on nemory studios over snap 10-img_20150210_132549.png

Posted via CB10
    02-10-15 03:27 PM
258 12345 ...