04-30-15 05:21 PM
258 ... 91011
tools
  1. rocker_man1's Avatar
    Not if its not on the brand people use.

    Posted via CB10
    04-30-15 12:58 PM
  2. ubizmo's Avatar
    Not if its not on the brand people use.
    It is on the brands that 95% of people use. If they decline to make apps for the remaining 5%, that hardly makes them stupid and ignorant. It's also not stupid and ignorant for them to maintain control over their own product, which they created and support.
    techvisor and MarsupilamiX like this.
    04-30-15 01:57 PM
  3. Cynycl's Avatar
    Not if its not on the brand people use.

    Posted via CB10
    Then buy a brand it is on. Problem solved.
    techvisor likes this.
    04-30-15 02:13 PM
  4. rocker_man1's Avatar
    What makes them ignorant is the fact that the app would work 100% on the platform with the removal of google play services either on BlackBerry world or Amazon App Store. No work required for them. They are just lazy.

    Posted via CB10
    04-30-15 02:20 PM
  5. VictorRight's Avatar
    These snapshiat owners are real a-holes. No native BB10 app and not even a ported android version. Now your going after a guy who found a way to bring you more subscribers.

    I have never used this trendite app and never will.

    I hope snapchat will fall!

    Posted via CB10
    04-30-15 02:52 PM
  6. DenverRalphy's Avatar
    Stupid ignorant app company. If you don't Want people using a third party app make yours accessible to the people.
    If by stupid and ignorant, you mean taking responsibility to enforce steps to ensure the security of their services, then sure. But realistically you have to know that's not stupid and ignorant.



    Via Tapatalk
    techvisor likes this.
    04-30-15 05:02 PM
  7. DenverRalphy's Avatar
    What makes them ignorant is the fact that the app would work 100% on the platform with the removal of google play services either on BlackBerry world or Amazon App Store. No work required for them. They are just lazy.

    Posted via CB10
    Not lazy at all. They've just determined that it's not worth the development and support costs. It's your sense of entitlement that can't see the forest through the trees.

    Via Tapatalk
    04-30-15 05:04 PM
  8. trsbbs's Avatar
    There is no need for this app in the Blackberry target group, Enterprise buyers.




    Via my HTC One M9...
    VictorRight likes this.
    04-30-15 05:21 PM
258 ... 91011

Similar Threads

  1. How do I install Blackberry OS 10 on a Samsung Galaxy phone?
    By CrackBerry Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-11-15, 12:04 AM
  2. snap or googleplay ?
    By lemanissier in forum BlackBerry Classic
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-10-15, 09:09 AM
  3. 10.3 os
    By ianbill95 in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-10-15, 07:56 AM
  4. OS 10.3.1 update coming
    By sovan63 in forum BlackBerry Z3
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-10-15, 07:49 AM
  5. Texts on Q10
    By ghfred in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-10-15, 07:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD