So BlackBerry today decided to pen down a blog post setting the records straight and showing their strengths in the EMM space. An indication that the back-to-roots approach is paying off?

"World's Leading Businesses are Secure with BlackBerry: Over 1 Million Licenses Issued through EZ Pass

Enterprise
    Amidst recent media speculation around BlackBerry and hopeful claims of competitors, we decided to set the record straight by coming up with some facts about our pedigree within the EMM space. The below infographic consolidates key details about our current market position, security certifications, award-winning customer service and investments in our future. If it's not clear already, we are absolutely committed to providing secure and innovative solutions to our customers and giving them the peace of mind they deserve.

BlackBerry is focused on bringing its secure EMM solution and award-winning service to customers around the world. In response to requests from customers to consolidate their enterprise mobility management (EMM) environment and leverage existing investments, we?re soon launching EZ Pass ? a simple, cost effective migration path to BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 with free licenses and Advantage level technical support through January 31, 2015. Learn more at www.blackberry.com/ezpass."

World's Leading Businesses are Secure with BlackBerry: Over 1 Million Licenses Issued through EZ Pass | Inside BlackBerry for Business Blog

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by m1kr0; 05-30-14 at 02:00 PM.
    05-30-14 11:49 AM
    thanks for sharing
    05-30-14 11:57 AM
    Interesting....
    05-30-14 02:30 PM
    Yes, with over 1 million licenses Issued through EZ Pass, that's not something to be sneezed at, I guess.
    05-30-14 02:49 PM
    They need to add laptop support into the mix. My wife's company had her ask me if I heard of Good Technologies, but for secure document handling. I said I had heard of the company, but not for that, then looked at their site and see they are adding mobile beyond the phone, even for backend support. They said that DHS uses it so it must be good. They need to make VPN clients that integrate Windows and OS X Laptops into the BES infrastructure ASAP. It will provide more value to the BES, and it would have allowed me to say to them they should look at BES. They issued her a GS4 too.

Posted with a BlackBerry Z10
    05-31-14 08:33 AM
    They need to add laptop support into the mix. My wife's company had her ask me if I heard of Good Technologies, but for secure document handling. I said I had heard of the company, but not for that, then looked at their site and see they are adding mobile beyond the phone, even for backend support. They said that DHS uses it so it must be good. They need to make VPN clients that integrate Windows and OS X Laptops into the BES infrastructure ASAP. It will provide more value to the BES, and it would have allowed me to say to them they should look at BES. They issued her a GS4 too.

Posted with a BlackBerry Z10
    If you look at the BES12 road map and Project Ion, the thinks you mention are there.

Posted via CB10
    05-31-14 09:10 AM
    Interesting article.

Posted using my Z10 via CB10
    06-04-14 05:33 PM
    That's a 24 hour turn around... heinz would be answering this around back-to-school time.

If anything Chen is making sure action is taken much quicker

Posted via CB10
    06-04-14 08:14 PM