See here, CES 2009: BlackBerry-Controlled Door Locks - Gearlog.

This is awesome! Somebody posted a Garage Door opener and A/V remote that could be controlled from our 'berries. Man we are getting to the point we could really run every aspect of our lives from these things.
    03-28-09 09:17 PM
    They had an awsome giveaway for there 2nd birthday party, Wish I'da won it..what a cool prize..
    03-28-09 09:47 PM
    Cool but not worth 13$ a month. I would rather play world of warcraft for that money, and I hate that game.
    03-28-09 11:55 PM
    I love idea if i had more money then i do. I think i have to make like 200k a year to even consider it. lol
    03-28-09 11:59 PM
    I think at this point it is not worth it but judging by the app screenshots it seems that it will turn into more than just locks.

If that is the case and it will run lights, doors, cameras and other things then it'll be worth it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-29-09 01:50 AM
    They already have that now, ekinnee... It's called linuxmce. Essentially you can use your phone's Bluetooth to control your lights and tv and such. It has a cool follow me feature, where you leave one room and enter another. The lights turn on, the tv turns on and set to the same volume. You just have to pay for the hardware.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-09 01:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD