like they stole it...

Considering the article says it is in version 3.0, this can't be new info, but I didn't know about it. Just thought I would share in case someone else didn't know...

The title doesn't even hint about the Bridge like capabilitites, but they are in the latter part of the article. There is some very Bridge like functionality going on there. They took it to a level BB is still working on (Blend) with the PC ability.

Honestly, if my PlayBook could simply mimic my Z10 screen and go full screen, where all the app code and processing is still happening on the Z10, I would be a happy camper.

Samsung debuts Galaxy Tab S cover accessories and Bluetooth keyboard - CNET

Via the BB Tab.
    06-12-14 11:31 PM
    I'm really surprised the other competitors haven't done this yet. It's a sweet feature.

Posted via CB10
    06-13-14 01:36 AM
    btw you have to click thru the pictures to see what the op is talking about. its their app suite known as sidesync i think
    06-13-14 05:13 AM
    You do know that connecting a keyboard to a tablet or to a pc wirelessly for that matter is not BlackBerry Bridge. It has been in the bluetooth standard for years.

Now when you see them bring up files from there phone on there tablet and sharing the phones data connection with the tablet than you could make that assumption.

But bluetooth accessory connections to mouse, keyboards, headsets. Not even close.

Posted via CB10
    06-13-14 05:16 AM
    btw you have to click thru the pictures to see what the op is talking about. its their app suite known as sidesync i think
    Yeah its SideSync . Samsung has had it for awhile on laptop just not as fully developed as shown below. Its a sweet feature. Google should swipe it for Android to interface with Chromebook.

06-13-14 05:57 AM
    Where BB Bridge uses Bluetooth, SideSync is using Wifi Direct, which means you if you wanted to stay on Wifi to minimize your mobile data use, you can't.
    06-13-14 06:31 AM
    I like the keyboard in the first picture. I don't think bluetooth is the way to go. One thing that I love about my Asus tablet is the there is a spare battery in the keyboard. It extends the battery life by about 4 hrs.

Posted using my Asus Transformer TF700T via the CrackBerry App
    06-13-14 08:21 PM