So after I picked up the Tweet that Samsung is offering "Trade-in your old BlackBerry for a new Samsung device" (see that story here), I have beein in touch with Samsung to get some clarification.
    So it seems that Samsung is offering a trade-in programme on "any Smartphones" and not just BlackBerry devices...hmmm...did they take advatnage of the positive BBM momentum to cash in ? or was it a mistaken Tweet ? or a premature Tweet that should not have gone out ? either way, here is the new "clarification of how the Trade-in programme works" - Trade-in your smartphone for a Samsung. Here is how the Samsung Smart Trade Programme works | TheTechieGuy
    11-01-13 12:19 PM
    So after I picked up the Tweet that Samsung is offering "Trade-in your old BlackBerry for a new Samsung device" (see that story here), I have beein in touch with Samsung to get some clarification.
    So it seems that Samsung is offering a trade-in programme on "any Smartphones" and not just BlackBerry devices...hmmm...did they take advatnage of the positive BBM momentum to cash in ? or was it a mistaken Tweet ? or a premature Tweet that should not have gone out ? either way, here is the new "clarification of how the Trade-in programme works" - Trade-in your smartphone for a Samsung. Here is how the Samsung Smart Trade Programme works | TheTechieGuy
    Any smartphone - Blackberry is a very minuscule portion of that statement and how does this use "positive BBM momentum to cash in"? LOL
    11-01-13 12:42 PM
    Because BlackBerry were until quite recently still huge in Africa and primarily used for bbm and bis like in SA and Nigeria

Posted via CB10
    11-02-13 07:54 AM
    I couldn't imagine trading in my BlackBerry for anything from Samsung.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-13 03:25 AM
    I couldn't imagine trading in my BlackBerry for anything from Samsung.

Posted via CB10
    I'd trade my Z10 LE for a 55" F8000 series Samsung TV in a heartbeat.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-13 04:37 AM
    I prefer Sony TVs. My Bravias have always been exquisite.
    11-03-13 01:03 PM