04-25-14 11:04 AM
336 1234 ...
tools
  1. Clanked's Avatar
    NETTTFLIIIIXXXX

    Posted via CB10
    04-21-14 01:31 PM
  2. anon1727506's Avatar
    What "Big App" are we missing?

    If you want a list... go look at the top 100 on either iOS or Android. We have about 20% of those apps, so pretty much the other 80% would be good.


    Please don't tell me you don't need apps or that your are fine with some of the Android Apps we can currently poach from different Android Stores or via SNAP. We all want Native Apps that can be incorporated into the HUB if they are for communications, or apps that we can easily update and don't have to worry if they will stop working (CandCrush) or if they will work at all (DataBase Apps and others).
    04-21-14 01:45 PM
  3. TioPepe78's Avatar
    I would be happy with Netflix or Autocad 360.
    04-21-14 01:49 PM
  4. glamrlama's Avatar
    Are you questioning IF a top app is coming soon or is there a rumour that a top app is coming.
    04-21-14 01:52 PM
  5. NG888's Avatar
    Winzip has been announced on NBB, and available on BlackBerry world

    Posted via CB10
    04-21-14 01:54 PM
  6. FrankIAm's Avatar
    Winzip, the android port with no SD card access, yo!
    04-21-14 02:03 PM
  7. Tank1978's Avatar
    I bet it's nothing!!

    Posted via CB10
    04-21-14 02:07 PM
  8. Edward in Toronto's Avatar
    No one has mentioned InstaGram yet? ...strange.
    04-21-14 02:09 PM
  9. Tank1978's Avatar
    Already have instagram and or igran

    Posted via CB10
    04-21-14 02:11 PM
  10. anon1727506's Avatar
    Already have instagram and or igran

    Posted via CB10
    "Good Grief" Charlie Brown
    04-21-14 02:33 PM
  11. nico2004's Avatar
    It is winzip just got it
    Winzip was there since the 17 th. So is not that.


    Posted from my new toy Z30.
    sk8er_tor likes this.
    04-21-14 02:36 PM
  12. JoseMercedes's Avatar
    I would like a snapchat Native app


    Posted via CB10
    04-21-14 02:37 PM
  13. ikalinin's Avatar
    I think its MS Office.
    04-21-14 02:40 PM
  14. SK122387's Avatar
    Whatever it is, I'm sure it's an Android port that I won't even download.

    What's the name of the channel that you saw this on, OP?
    04-21-14 02:41 PM
  15. smart548's Avatar
    Viber maybe. Or subway surfer.

    Posted via CB10
    04-21-14 02:42 PM
  16. ikalinin's Avatar
    If you want a list... go look at the top 100 on either iOS or Android. We have about 20% of those apps, so pretty much the other 80% would be good.


    Please don't tell me you don't need apps or that your are fine with some of the Android Apps we can currently poach from different Android Stores or via SNAP. We all want Native Apps that can be incorporated into the HUB if they are for communications, or apps that we can easily update and don't have to worry if they will stop working (CandCrush) or if they will work at all (DataBase Apps and others).
    actually, i am 99% SATISFIED with what we have! everything is GREAT and SMOOTH! all i want now, is Google Services, so we can easily integrate w/ YouTube app, Yelp, Groupon. thats it! and yes, thats only a 1% for me.. i'm content w/out it.
    brosee, Jimberry Storm and Xilus79 like this.
    04-21-14 02:42 PM
  17. AnimalPak200's Avatar
    Office 360 with a spredsheet that can actually insert/delete rows/columns. Amazing.
    Flatman, SmileDahling and bob_tn like this.
    04-21-14 02:44 PM
  18. dannycabrera's Avatar
    It's not native.

    Posted via CB10
    04-21-14 02:49 PM
  19. pooar's Avatar
    Viber or candy crush? Lol

    Posted via CB10
    04-21-14 03:13 PM
  20. ad19's Avatar
    Anyone have a link to this channel the OP mentioned?
    04-21-14 03:21 PM
  21. tonythecanuck's Avatar
    Yeah, I had Shazam on my BlackBerry Torch 2, so how come I can't get it for my Z30?

    Posted using my Z30
    04-21-14 03:23 PM
  22. rajbir01's Avatar
    I follow the Top Apps channel and wonder what this is as well. Hmmmmmmmmmmm
    04-21-14 03:45 PM
  23. alternator77's Avatar
    It's winzip n4bb already reported on it.

    Posted via CB10
    04-21-14 03:46 PM
  24. IamLadyK's Avatar
    Anyone have a link to this channel the OP mentioned?
    Here is the channel Top Apps for BlackBerry 10 C0001CF2D.



    [URL="bbmc:C0018C14B"] Join C0018C14B [/ URL] She, Me, Her: I am Woman ~ VZW Z30 ~ Posted via CB 10
    04-21-14 03:51 PM
  25. DaedalusIcarusHelios's Avatar
    It can't be winzip, because that in no way qualifies as a "top app". Not only is it an Android app, but it is completely redundant. What could possibly be the point of it, when the native file manager supports zip files?
    BitPusher2600 and 1magine like this.
    04-21-14 03:54 PM
336 1234 ...

Similar Threads

  1. Am I able to get line app on my Z10???
    By bellabeljara21 in forum Android Apps (Amazon Store & APK Files)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-22-14, 02:25 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-21-14, 02:43 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-21-14, 07:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD