08-26-13 07:18 AM
89 ... 234
tools
    if you mean where you move your hand over the screen... well, ive seen at least 5 people try to show me how that works, it works... but it is not as useful as people think. Just as when those same people tried to show me the scrolling with your eyes and not a single one could get it to work.
    Im not a samsung junkie so im not sure if they were just 'holding it wrong'... but it doesnt seem like a fully functioning feature. Funny thing is, it is so amazing... but if BB released a non-functioning feature... DEATH SPIRAL!!!!!!
    This is a little off-topic, but Samsung is becoming infamous for such "non-fully-functioning" features. It was very telling that at the Galaxy S4 launch event every single feature demo was "canned", not live onstage.
    SlcCorrado likes this.
    08-23-13 08:17 PM
    08-23-13 08:55 PM
    I remember an interview with Thor where he mentions a device he's very excited about but can't talk about it. I hope it's something which catches the eyes and ears of the general public and not just us BlackBerry fans. Who knows...maybe this guys knows something we don't.
    Yes I remember that interview and I believe that he was excited about the Z30 :thumbdown:

Sent from my HTC One running PlayBook 3.0
    08-23-13 09:16 PM
    Probably apple runtime

Sent from my HTC One running PlayBook 3.0
    08-23-13 09:19 PM
    This is a little off-topic, but Samsung is becoming infamous for such "non-fully-functioning" features. It was very telling that at the Galaxy S4 launch event every single feature demo was "canned", not live onstage.
    Sounds strangle familiar to every demo of bb10, even the preview events with employees.
    mikeo007, Rickroller and Alex_Hong like this.
    08-23-13 09:53 PM
    Sounds strangle familiar to every demo of bb10, even the preview events with employees.
    What did they demo that wasn't functional?
    08-23-13 10:02 PM
    What did they demo that wasn't functional?
    The whole os they demoed was just an app. C'mon you were around for that.

Side note, my learning keyboard likes to change words in sentences like strangely to strangle
    08-23-13 10:05 PM

Side note, my learning keyboard likes to change words in sentences like strangely to strangle
    Haha, I noticed that

But to the point.. Yeah, the os wasn't finished when they first showed it, but ThunderBuck was referring to features, not the whole os. Its not like BlackBerry said, hey, checkout the timeshift camera and then ditched it, right? Or peek, flow, the hub, etc... Am I wrong?
    08-23-13 10:12 PM
    Disclaimer: Given the track record for this particular Twitter account, take this news with a massive grain of salt.

So anybody remember these guys (or was it one guy?) Anyway, just saw this on Twitter, dunno what to make of it. Sent a reply asking for more details but don't expect an answer.

Thoughts?

Attachment 194599

Posted via CB10 on my white Z10 & lovin' it!
    That account is always making such outlandish claims. It is worse than Gadget Masters. They cannot be trusted.
    08-23-13 10:19 PM
    It's been proven this person is just some clown who is a regular user on this site and has no inside sources at BlackBerry. You should be beaten just for posting this .

Posted via CB10
    08-24-13 07:18 AM
    It's been proven this person is just some clown who is a regular user on this site and has no inside sources at BlackBerry. You should be beaten just for posting this .

Posted via CB10
    Nah, getting beaten really isn't my thing.

08-24-13 10:32 AM

Your BlackBerry smartphone is out to get you. Sleep well friend. LOL

Posted via CB10 from the BlackBerry Z10
    08-25-13 10:58 PM
    Disclaimer: Given the track record for this particular Twitter account, take this news with a massive grain of salt.

So anybody remember these guys (or was it one guy?) Anyway, just saw this on Twitter, dunno what to make of it. Sent a reply asking for more details but don't expect an answer.

Thoughts?

Attachment 194599

A "Massive Grain of Salt"? lol With this guy you need an entire salt lick lol

EDIT:
    It seems "Urban Dictionary" has a very icky sexual meaning to the term "Salt Lick" So I thought I had better explain my definition of salt lick. Salt blocks used for animals to lick for salt intake.
    08-26-13 05:37 AM
    Well, we could skip the seance.

Without the seance the marijuana kinda looses its spiritual grounding.

"As the BlackBerry Turns...So These are the Days of Our Lives" - a message from the Soap Opera Network Operators For A Breast-Inspired Titillating Cherry Harvest (SONOFABITCH) ROFLMAO
    08-26-13 07:18 AM
89 ... 234