08-26-13 07:18 AM
89 1234
tools
    You need to not follow that guy and pay no attention to what he says.
    08-22-13 10:13 AM
    No, I'm saying that he is wording his comments as if he's speaking on BlackBerry's behalf. How does not sound like he's including himself in the company?

With so many blogging sites not paying attention to sources these days, certain things he says could be taken as official statements/decisions from the company. What happens if/when his "leaks" don't come true, as many didn't back before the BB10 launch?

Posted via CB10 on my white Z10 & lovin' it!
    Dude, he took pics that I intentionally posted as fake and presented them as real.. how much more proof do you need? This guy spews already available information and rumors. Seriously, stop giving him attention. If you like to follow him because of his 'positive message' fine, but know nothing that comes out of his mouth is legit and from any source other than ones that already exist. He's not worth a RT, a post or even a mention here in the forums.
    08-22-13 10:15 AM
    I wonder if BlackBerry Leaks and that Gadget Masters fanboy are the same person. They both seem to be equally delusional and confused. And both seem to love talking about nonsense they pulled out of thin air.

Typed on my Dev Alpha C, Posted Via CB10
    That was my first thought...
    08-22-13 12:08 PM
    if you mean where you move your hand over the screen... well, ive seen at least 5 people try to show me how that works, it works... but it is not as useful as people think. Just as when those same people tried to show me the scrolling with your eyes and not a single one could get it to work.
    Im not a samsung junkie so im not sure if they were just 'holding it wrong'... but it doesnt seem like a fully functioning feature. Funny thing is, it is so amazing... but if BB released a non-functioning feature... DEATH SPIRAL!!!!!!
    Another shining example of the good-ol' Samsung 'zero-innovation copycat machine' at work... my wife's old Xperia Sola had this feature - "floating touch display" in Sony lingo - at least 18 months ago already: http://developer.sonymobile.com/know...loating-touch/
    08-22-13 12:11 PM
    They did apply for a patent on a key board that rises up out of the screen.

Also a renewable self generating power supply.

Verizon Z10. Running 10.1.0.4651. Posted via CB10
    08-22-13 12:13 PM
    The Gadget Masters are far from confused. Their stuff is carefully designed to get people to spread the links around and drive traffic to their site. It doesn't matter how misleading as long as it sounds like "good news" to the faithful.
    08-22-13 12:15 PM
    The Troll in me loves this

Posted via CB10
    Barljo and walt63 like this.
    08-22-13 12:38 PM
    Exactly, he's not saying he's involved with BlackBerry and even mentions his source. (other websites) His tweets are harmless and only share positive messages. I like him, even though he might be telling crap.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    I completely agree with you, but some of the things he did post about BlackBerry 10 did come true lol

Posted via CB10 with my Z10
    08-22-13 01:18 PM
    I don't get it. They had to do "tons of market research and reading" to determine that they need a revolutionary feature? I thought that would have been more obvious.

It could be true though because it says its coming without a fixed date.
    Seems to me that the fact that the above quoted comment exists is a strong suggestion that the tool calling himself (herself?) @BlackBerryScoop can do more harm than good with tweets that suggest he is a part of BlackBerry.
    08-22-13 01:26 PM
    Removed several off topic posts
    Sorry but I absolutely must comment on your profile pic, truly awesome! As for BlackBerryLeaks what is his current track record anyways?
    08-22-13 01:29 PM
    We "needs" to stop giving this guy attention
    Blacklatino likes this.
    08-22-13 01:40 PM
    This is why people are always disappointed with Blackberry. An "Unofficial" source starts touting "revolutionary" features and it ends up being something stupid like bigger/smaller icons. Blackberry Leaks does more harm to the brand then good.
    SirJes likes this.
    08-22-13 01:47 PM
    This is the guy who said Netflix would be there at launch. With screenshots!

Enough said!

Posted via CB10
    08-22-13 01:51 PM
    This is the guy who said Netflix would be there at launch. With screenshots!

Enough said!

Posted via CB10
    Ya, mine.. that I intentionally faked to show well, how easily it could be faked.
    Barljo, Blacklatino and mopar_fxr like this.
    08-22-13 01:53 PM
    Hoping to see more of the "mobile computing platform" take shape in the very near future.
    Thorsten hasn't decided what the meaning of "mobile computing platform" is yet. Expect an update by end of summer as BlackBerry prepares to leapfrog the competition with sixty-day release cycles in anticipation of the trend of toys not tools gains momentum, but oddly the definition of toy and tool has shifted ninety degrees whilst the Board of Directors was slapping itself on the back in a marijuana-fueled seance channelling Apple co-founder Steve Jobs around the time the company was almost bankrupt.
    08-22-13 02:04 PM
    Dude, he took pics that I intentionally posted as fake and presented them as real.. how much more proof do you need? This guy spews already available information and rumors. Seriously, stop giving him attention. If you like to follow him because of his 'positive message' fine, but know nothing that comes out of his mouth is legit and from any source other than ones that already exist. He's not worth a RT, a post or even a mention here in the forums.
    Duly noted...

08-22-13 02:29 PM
    Maybe it's the removal of the home button?
    08-22-13 03:25 PM
    No, I'm saying that he is wording his comments as if he's speaking on BlackBerry's behalf. How does not sound like he's including himself in the company?

With so many blogging sites not paying attention to sources these days, certain things he says could be taken as official statements/decisions from the company. What happens if/when his "leaks" don't come true, as many didn't back before the BB10 launch?

'we' obviously doesn't look like he means BlackBerry if you read the entire sentence. That like a university saying 'based on our student blogs and social media, it looks like we are going to announce some exciting news'. Bull****, because the course indicates that it's not coming from any company/university but it's just reading public websites and making up something to spice things up.

08-22-13 06:01 PM
    I like the fact that he's there. He's obviously positive about BlackBerry and wants it to get more media attention, even if what he says it's not true. Always better than the negative headlines I see about BlackBerry lately. Kudos for this guy!

My thoughts exactly.

Posted via the Super BlackBerry Z10
    08-22-13 06:07 PM
    We all love surprises, every update comes as a gift, teasing with 'revolutionary features' just makes it better!!!

Posted via CB10
    08-22-13 06:23 PM
    'we' obviously doesn't look like he means BlackBerry if you read the entire sentence. That like a university saying 'based on our student blogs and social media, it looks like we are going to announce some exciting news'. Bull****, because the course indicates that it's not coming from any company/university but it's just reading public websites and making up something to spice things up.

Uh, okay. Still not sure how this guy/girl/group of people writing
    we have concluded that we needs a revolutionary feature and it's coming
    doesn't sound like they're trying to speak on behalf of the actual people who have the capability to design, develop, and release said "revolutionary feature."

Taking the entire sentence into account is even more suggestive of the thought that this account is being portrayed as belonging to a person or people that actually have a say in the matter. If their intention was to simply say that BB10 will be better received by the buying public with something new that blows people's mind, then why not say as much? CB editors say this all the time. Bla1ze just wrote an article a couple of days ago about the need for a better ecosystem, but in reading it the reader wouldn't think he's speaking from the perspective of BlackBerry or any of their workers.

Trust me, this particular Twitter account has a history of "reporting" information about BB10 and making it seem like they're speaking as a person in the know. They even had an account here on CB that they used to create threads and post similar-sounding posts.

My intent in starting this thread was never to discuss who could be behind the tweet or who they're speaking for, but to question whether there really is anything "revolutionary" coming in the near future to swing favor back towards BBRY.

08-22-13 07:18 PM
    Even before I got to "needs" I was already chuckling @ "market research".
    08-23-13 12:21 AM
    We all love surprises, every update comes as a gift, teasing with 'revolutionary features' just makes it better!!!

Posted via CB10
    Someone didn't read any of the posts, hahaha. Tsk tsk
    08-23-13 12:25 AM
    He's a fake. It was proven.

Posted via CB10
    08-23-13 01:16 AM
    walt63 likes this.
    08-23-13 02:28 AM
89 1234