10-14-13 05:14 PM
288 ... 9101112
tools
    Check your rumour mill! Completely WRONG! Rogers is 100% committed to BB
    The Oakvillerelopro is going to relocate after this beauty of a comment. Adios!
    CrackedBarry likes this.
    10-04-13 04:46 PM
    Not sure what driving the stock price down now accomplishes though.. Fairfax has already submitted their offer and BBRY has accepted. The only thing that would change would be for someone else to come in and make a better offer. It's not like Fairfax can now change their offer price at this point, at least to my understanding..

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    Rr, they can reduce their offer any time during due diligence which doesn't end until Nov 4. Oh, and the Board has accepted the terms. The shareholders still have to vote after this.
    Rickroller likes this.
    10-04-13 04:57 PM
    Rr, they can reduce their offer any time during due diligence which doesn't end until Nov 4. Oh, and the Board has accepted the terms. The shareholders still have to vote after this.
    Good to know. I guess you it would make sense for Fairfax to drive the price down further then..

10-04-13 05:04 PM
    Good to know. I guess you it would make sense for Fairfax to drive the price down further then..

Yeah. I think if FF goes ahead the price will be shaved, and if no white knight comes along then it'll be a done deal at any price. The board (rightly) wants out.
    10-04-13 05:08 PM
    Can't you buy a Telus/Bell Z30, unlock it and use it with Rogers?
    I'm doing it now as we speak. Telus Z10 to Rogers. Works but some kinks.
    The question about the z30 is updates?

Oil sands Fueled
    10-04-13 05:23 PM
    Rogers FB page is a massive blood bath right now lol.

KEEP IT GOING PEOPLE!!!

Posted via CB10
    John Pawling likes this.
    10-04-13 05:26 PM
    Check your rumour mill! Completely WRONG! Rogers is 100% committed to BB
    Then why did they stop supporting BlackBerry.... not selling the Z30 is a stab in the back to BlackBerry..... I am glad I have nothing with Rogers..

From my Z10
    10-04-13 06:06 PM
    Reactions by users when they find out from Rogers. . .

Android: You won't carry the S4? Oh well, I'll get the Sony or LG.
    Apple: No IPhone 5s or c? I'll take the 4s.
    WP: No WP? I'll take an Android or IPhone please
    Blackberry: No Z30? Waaaah Waaaah, I want my Z30 now! You promised!
    10-04-13 06:16 PM
    You know Pepsi sales were getting ahead of Coke so coke thought they had to do something so they changed the recipe of Coke and there was such a backlash and people realized they could be losing their beloved Coke. Coke changed back to original recipe and their sales have never looked back.
    Could this be such a moment for Blackberry?
    Hey the analogy kinda fits.
    John Pawling likes this.
    10-04-13 06:16 PM
    Please post a link to the proof that 50% + 1 share of BBRY are controlled by the BoD and I will immediately post an apology to Rickroller.
    Yeah, the BOD is not even close to 51%. I'm sure they're counting on many ignorant retail shareholders to blindly hand over their shares, thinking that they have no choice or that it doesn't matter because the BOD has approved the deal.

Posted via CB10
    10-04-13 06:56 PM
    Where can we make our voices heard?

I want them to get lots of angry customers and for them to revise their decision. That would make a good story for once. Blackberry should get behind this and encourage people to let Rogers know!

Play Starcraft? Join our Channel: C001242DE
    10-04-13 06:57 PM
    Where can we make our voices heard?

I want them to get lots of angry customers and for them to revise their decision. That would make a good story for once. Blackberry should get behind this and encourage people to let Rogers know!

Play Starcraft? Join our Channel: C001242DE
    You want them and the rest of the shareholders to go down with the ship? $9 is $9 more than you'll get in 6 months, and they know it.
    10-04-13 09:47 PM
    You want them and the rest of the shareholders to go down with the ship? $9 is $9 more than you'll get in 6 months, and they know it.
    He was talking about Rogers carrying the Z30. You're talking about BBRY's stock price. Or am I missing something?

Bedtime for Bonzo?
    John Pawling likes this.
    10-04-13 10:00 PM
    He was talking about Rogers carrying the Z30. You're talking about BBRY's stock price. Or am I missing something?

Bedtime for Bonzo?
    Lol. It's 1 pm here. Lunchtime for gonzo.
    10-04-13 10:01 PM
    Well I don't think Rogers is against the Z30, BlackBerry is just going to driect sales. And I really don't think the Z30 will sell that well...So if you want that device you have to buy it out right.. Just like Google's Nexus. Google sells it themself. The Z30 is like a luxury device.
    10-04-13 11:14 PM
    I keep being reminded why I left robbers for Telus. This being another reason.

Posted via CB10
    10-05-13 12:22 AM
    So BlackBerry, ready to complain about carrier support yet?

Frank Boulben is one good looking guy but me thinks the marketing and advertising in BlackBerry is abysmal.

-STV on Z10STL100-3/10.1.0.4780 TMO US
    Too late. No one is listening. BlackBerry is not going to complain "anymore" about carrier support. What needs to be done now, is reconstruction of the bridges burned between consumers potential prosumers, the media that once thought BlackBerry could do no wrong and they didn't (back in the day), and definitely, the carriers. Can't "successfully" sell smartphones in a competitive market if the carriers are hardly stocking your phones or encouraging staff on the floor to push your devices or at least not mention different devices when customers ask for a BlackBerry. Hmmm, ok. Well, good looking or not, unless he was wearing a bikini(hey, I don't judge) or a Speedo.......didn't do anything for BlackBerry. (jk) IMO, I'm sure Frank did exactly what he was allowed or had the budget to do. So, can't blame it all on him. Some.....but, not all. Kevin's interview, IMO, was on-point and factual about what went wrong and when regarding BlackBerry. Everyone that keep posting what went wrong, should listen to it.....a few times. I have the utmost respect for the man. There are others.....but, this is his site. Anyway, carriers are going to stock what is perceived as a seller. Once the dust settles, things may eventually change.
    Last edited by Blacklatino; 10-05-13 at 01:20 AM. Reason: Clarification.
    10-05-13 01:14 AM
    Its about time Rogers their direct neighbor to Blackberry stood up and said indirectly enough is enough Blackberry should have listened to their customers 5 yrs ago rogers held in long enough !
    Blackberry did it to themselves and no one else is to blame for their destroying a great company at on time.
    10-05-13 10:57 AM
    Hello my blackberry family.... I want to purchase the Z30 however it is very expensive right now...The Z10 for me I don't like the phone yet I have two other blackberries and the blackberry playbook. I would not trade it for the world. I have seen a number of articles over the last couple of weeks trashing blackberry and its products. One article even went so far as to say the NSA cracked Blackberry Encryption. If you remember APPLE was not always a hit. APPLE crashed and came back. Blackberry needs to polish its image. I must admit the mess up was they delayed introducing a new phone. I will not ever buy anything by APPLE or SAMSUNG. Now APPLE is using a bio scanner to store fingerprints. The APPLE CLONES have no idea who will really benefit from the use of this product. It will not be the consumer. As I think about it more and more why would the gov't turn against Blackberry when all of the government agencies use Blackberry because of its encryption? It is no longer beneficial to have a platform on the market they say that is "outdated". I beg to differ. I talk to a couple of APPLE and Samsung users who all agree that the capabilities of Blackberry will never be matched. I want a simple phone. I do not need 1,000 applications I need a phone with a secure server, email application, and a secure platform with encryption. I have been a blackberry user for more than 10 years.....And I say this to say my blackberry will not be traded I do not care about Rogers or any other company turning their back......GOOGLE, CISCO and a couple of others want to bid on the BlackBerry Platform. SO if it was outdated why would so many companies express an interest???..
    Last edited by elite1; 10-05-13 at 12:11 PM. Reason: external links removed
    10-05-13 11:21 AM
    I will call those **************+ first thing Monday.

Posted via CB10
    10-05-13 04:55 PM
    Once again, a big business Canadian, eh!, feels it must shaft another. Rogers, you should be ashamed, if I wasn't locked in, I'd be gone!!!

Posted via CB10
    John Pawling likes this.
    10-08-13 02:27 PM
    Well I don't think Rogers is against the Z30, BlackBerry is just going to driect sales. And I really don't think the Z30 will sell that well...So if you want that device you have to buy it out right.. Just like Google's Nexus. Google sells it themself. The Z30 is like a luxury device.
    BlackBerry should have always sold directly to end-users be they consumers or organisations. But I don't think the BlackBerry Z30 will sell better than its predecessors. The BlackBerry 10 smartphones are well-designed although overpriced by at least 50%. Tragically the brand and the company face turbulence for the foreseeable future. Thorsten is laughing all the way to the bank.

Posted via CB10 from the BlackBerry Z10
    10-08-13 02:58 PM
    Rogers used to carry all the latest and greatest BlackBerry devices FIRST In all of Canada. But now nada. Rogers uses the excuse that they have done this in the best interests of their BlackBerry customers which is not true as they haven't asked us.

I think they have given up on their BlackBerry customers and want to drive them away.

Posted via CB10 1.4.2 on Z10 10.1.0.4181 on the Rogers Network
    10-08-13 03:28 PM
    Rogers used to carry all the latest and greatest BlackBerry devices FIRST In all of Canada. But now nada. Rogers uses the excuse that they have done this in the best interests of their BlackBerry customers which is not true as they haven't asked us.

I think they have given up on their BlackBerry customers and want to drive them away.
    Or they couldn't arrive at a deal with BlackBerry for this particular device.
    10-08-13 04:00 PM
    Or they couldn't arrive at a deal with BlackBerry for this particular device.
    +1

Rogers didn't carry the Storm 1 either. Other GSM carriers worldwide had it. Some times they just don't bang out a proper deal. Also Rogers doesn't wants stacks of Z30's collecting dust.
    10-08-13 04:03 PM
288 ... 9101112