10-05-13 07:10 PM
55 123
tools
    You're confusing simply hypocrisy with simply business. It has nothing to do with Blackberry being Canadian. Just ask all of the people in the United States who drive Hondas or a toyota. Blackberry has dropped the ball and is continuing to do so. The pricing for the z30 is even a joke. How many excuses and people are people going to keep blaming for BlackBerry failures. As I said before rogers isn't passing on the z30 because they think it will fly off shelves
    Just to be clear. Honda and Toyota have many manufacturing facilities in Canada and the United States. Most Honda and Toyota vehicles being bought in North America are built by North Americans. So they are essentially supporting the respective economies. VIN # starting 1-5 are all North American built. 1,4 and 5 being US built, 2 being Canada, and 3 being Mexico.

Rogers should be supportive but they don't have to be and their choice not to is truly sad. I do think they are being hypocritical when they were saying that bringing other outside carriers will take away from Canadian jobs and then fail to support a fellow Canadian company. It's just business but it is sad to say the least. Personally, I and many Canadians have grown a severe distrust of the big carriers here and they don't care because they make so much money anyway. They know there are no better choices and they are all in cahoots with eachother on bilking their customers. After Verizon said they won't come to Canada, Bell had their service prices raised across the board.
    xiaohuaxing likes this.
    10-05-13 11:04 AM
    Well Rogers at least now know how many customers they may lose. From the looks of it, a few hundred complain and a third of them might be Rogers customers. The most vocal probably aren't, so they may lose a hundred Z30 ready customers. Not really a big deal for a company that size.
    10-05-13 06:32 PM
    rogers deserves all the bad press and cancellations every bit of it!!
    Totally agree. They suck!

Posted via CB10
    10-05-13 06:43 PM
    "I see no reason why anyone would skip the Z10 and jump to the Z30"

Well, my wife has been waiting for months for the introduction of the A10, now Z30. She looked at and played with the Z10, but she wanted the bigger screen, so she waited. It would (will) be perfect for her. The larger phone doesn't take up space in her purse. It would in my pocket. That's why I sport a Q10. Love it, love it, love it......!
    10-05-13 06:47 PM
    "I see no reason why anyone would skip the Z10 and jump to the Z30"

Well, my wife has been waiting for months for the introduction of the A10, now Z30. She looked at and played with the Z10, but she wanted the bigger screen, so she waited. It would (will) be perfect for her. The larger phone doesn't take up space in her purse. It would in my pocket. That's why I sport a Q10. Love it, love it, love it......!
    I already have the Z10 and I'm buying the Z30 when it comes out here in Canada mind you I have to buy from bell or Telus and unlock it for Rogers but I'll have both

Posted from my Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1761
    10-05-13 07:10 PM
55 123