01-30-11 01:15 PM
44 12
tools
    01-25-11 01:28 PM
    Yeah, if only the spec sheet told the whole story.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-25-11 01:44 PM
    Think about something for a second: You troll an Internet messageboard about cellphones. Are you proud of yourself? Do you pat yourself on the back after every snarky useless post? Must be some life you lead that you spend an inordinate amount of time heckling a mobile phone company.

You post 7 times per day. Wow.
    01-25-11 02:38 PM
    Just looked at his profile, real troll.

Think about something for a second: You troll an Internet messageboard about cellphones. Are you proud of yourself? Do you pat yourself on the back after every snarky useless post? Must be some life you lead that you spend an inordinate amount of time heckling a mobile phone company.

01-25-11 02:46 PM
    Yah....he's always good for a few laughs....between him and his alter ego, the two of them are phenomenally entertaining....
    01-25-11 03:47 PM
    YAWN More sluggish 4 inch screened smartphones. Everything on that list is the same crap thats available now.
    01-25-11 04:02 PM
    hahaha they lost me at `sony.....`

im sorry but if anyone here knows someone that has a s/e x10 and is happy with it, feel free top put me right, biggest POS ever.
    01-25-11 04:07 PM

think about something for a second. you actually read my useless posts and respond to them.
    01-25-11 04:20 PM
    hahaha they lost me at `sony.....`

im sorry but if anyone here knows someone that has a s/e x10 and is happy with it, feel free top put me right, biggest POS ever.
    BBThemes, I have a friend at Uni. She has an S/E X10... and she loves it more than she will love any BlackBerry. Sorry, had to put you right there...
    01-25-11 04:54 PM
    Well the fact that this Sony their touting also has the capabilities to act as a Universal Remote for your TV is pretty cool. And seeing's how some of them remotes go for $300-400..I could see some people jumping on this.

And troll or not..why shoot the messenger? He didn't write the article..he's just posting it. Whether people decide to jump in and start flaming each other is their own perogitive.
    howarmat and K Bear like this.
    01-25-11 05:22 PM
    BBThemes, I have a friend at Uni. She has an S/E X10... and she loves it more than she will love any BlackBerry. Sorry, had to put you right there...
    these new SE phones are way better than SE first attempt on Android. It took them a generation to get their act together. by all accounts these are very nice phones.
    01-25-11 05:23 PM
    RIM has never even said ANY phones are coming. I wouldnt expect them to be on the list
    01-25-11 05:40 PM
    its so good s/e ent giving it any new software, and with arc decided to pull half their UI, even my s/e rep when i worked in sales hated it, and i seen so many with battery issues its insane, released on 1.6, says it all lol

or to use a quote from android central `they even give you a bag for your tears` lmao
    01-25-11 07:01 PM
    these new SE phones are way better than SE first attempt on Android. It took them a generation to get their act together. by all accounts these are very nice phones.
    i`ll agree x10 was the first s/e android and it sucked, the next may be better, but as the old saying goes, once bitten, twice shy.
    01-25-11 07:04 PM
    Any such list that has a phone they admittedly know nothing about and don't even know is coming at the top spot obviously was written by morons for a public of their peers.
    01-25-11 08:07 PM

He also has claimed to be a money manager on other sites. So his forum posts show how successful that line of work turned out.
    01-25-11 10:11 PM
    Lost me at LG
    Buddy today just got a brand new Optimus LGE900
    Biggest POS ever! Other buddy was sitting with us sending test messages. I was getting them instantly, LG was getting them 3-4 minutes later. Then he tried replying and his texts were showing up as gibberish. WTF?

Personally, I'll never buy any Windows based product. Period.
    01-25-11 11:20 PM
    Lost me at LG
    Biggest POS ever! Other buddy was sitting with us sending test messages. I was getting them instantly, LG was getting them 3-4 minutes later. Then he tried replying and his texts were showing up as gibberish. WTF?

Yeah, and I hate to say it, but the BlackBerry is no better than that for emails. Or maybe it's an iPhone thing, but I sent an email off my BlackBerry smartphone to the society's exec, and the vice-president of the society received it as a load of gibberish (only the title came through properly). She received her message on her iPhone. Moral of the story, I won't be buying an iPhone anytime soon. I'll ask her to take a screenshot and email me it off her PC, and I'll take a snapshot of the email I sent, and upload them both if she sends it to me.
    01-26-11 12:45 AM
    RIM has never even said ANY phones are coming. I wouldnt expect them to be on the list
    they've been leaking phones hand over fist. since all of them are minor tweaks of their current phones, there is no way they would even be in the top 20. notice ip5 was number one?
    01-26-11 01:22 AM
    He also has claimed to be a money manager on other sites. So his forum posts show how successful that line of work turned out.
    I multitask willie.
    01-26-11 01:25 AM
    i`ll agree x10 was the first s/e android and it sucked, the next may be better, but as the old saying goes, once bitten, twice shy.
    mobile review calls them the best new android phones they have seen. and they run 2.3.
    01-26-11 01:26 AM
    they've been leaking phones hand over fist. since all of them are minor tweaks of their current phones, there is no way they would even be in the top 20. notice ip5 was number one?
    Slightly ironic to dismiss fairly significant changes with these latest rim leaks as being minor tweaks and yet you hold up the iphone 5 as a prime example of a phone that is likely to be groundbreaking.
    CASH likes this.
    01-26-11 10:36 AM
    Those are some wicked speculations. we will see what they become once released.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-26-11 10:54 AM
    Slightly ironic to dismiss fairly significant changes with these latest rim leaks as being minor tweaks and yet you hold up the iphone 5 as a prime example of a phone that is likely to be groundbreaking.
    I didn't do that. PC Mag said it was number 1.
    01-26-11 11:51 AM
    Lost me at LG

That doesn't mean that the phone was at fault.

Also, people experiencing the VZW outtages right now. Does that mean the Blackberries suck at email and messaging worse than that LG?

You probably never used a WP7 device for any factorably length of time. Your opinion on them really is of no use.
    01-26-11 12:36 PM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD