06-07-13 01:41 PM
385 ... 141516
tools
    will Playbook get BB10.1?
    In this thread, you should be asking the question, "When the PlayBook gets BB10.1, will it have an iOS player?"
    ddlax22 likes this.
    05-16-13 11:59 AM
    I have a feeling this guy is working for BBRY now.

Posted via CB10
    05-17-13 05:27 PM
    I have a feeling this guy is working for BBRY now. Posted via CB10
    Or the hard to accept reality: Apple sued or successfully intimidated the developer into silence like they possibly did to the ones who made OS 8 and 9 compatible with every single pc on the planet. If anyone remembers that.Sony recently brought a friend of mine to court in order to do the same thing due to him making and contributing code to the PPSSPP (PSP) and pcsx2 (Playstation 2) projects. He won, they lost. I'm not sure about that developer, maybe he was told to stop or be jailed by apple's copywrong thugs?
    05-17-13 05:41 PM
    Well there's not a lot of moral ambiguity here,...the guy (seems) to have single-handedly undermined Apples multi-billion dollar App Store business model. It stands to reason they stop him. One way or another. Hire him off the market, or threaten him with jail. Either would be effective.
    05-17-13 11:14 PM
    Or the hard to accept reality: Apple sued or successfully intimidated the developer into silence like they possibly did to the ones who made OS 8 and 9 compatible with every single pc on the planet. If anyone remembers that.Sony recently brought a friend of mine to court in order to do the same thing due to him making and contributing code to the PPSSPP (PSP) and pcsx2 (Playstation 2) projects. He won, they lost. I'm not sure about that developer, maybe he was told to stop or be jailed by apple's copywrong thugs?
    I do believe this was the case. If Blackberry was working on making it easier to port form iOS we'd know about it by now, or at least it'd be rumoured.
    05-17-13 11:35 PM
    Cant the guys at crackberry contact that guy and ask him to release this? They have contacted him before:
    Developer gets iOS apps running on BlackBerry, for real (we asked for more evidence and got it) | CrackBerry.com
    06-01-13 02:37 AM
    Yeah I followed this for almost a year now. Sucks that businesscat left it.
    Also did anyone ever message user antirim inquiring about more information as he claimed to know what happened?

Posted via CB10
    06-03-13 12:14 AM
    "BlueStacks says it can run iOS games thanks to Looking Glass, a virtualization tool it built that has essentially recreated the iOS API on top of Android."

BlueStacks' Android-powered GamePop TV console to run iOS games | The Verge

It looks like iOS apps can run on top of Android courtesy of Looking Glass.

So if Looking Glass can run in Blackberry's Android runtime, then that's one way to get iOS apps to BlackBerry. Although with two levels of emulation, this will probably perform like a dog.
    06-07-13 11:43 AM

Now all we need is an emulator to run Windows Phone 8 apps on iOS
    notfanboy, mithrazor and ddlax22 like this.
    06-07-13 01:39 PM
    http://i40.tinypic.com/2vtuvxl.jpg

Now all we need is an emulator to run Windows Phone 8 apps on iOS
    And a Windows Phone 8 emulator to run BB10 apps so we can go full circle!
    06-07-13 01:41 PM
385 ... 141516
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD