11-25-13 01:02 PM
561 ... 7891011 ...
tools
    you can subscribe but there's no way to look at your subscribed threads unless you comment in it and then check the section called "participated"

Posted via CB10
    Go to the main forum area and hit the 3 dots. Then click on subscribed threads.

Posted via CB10
    xiaohuaxing and Vorkosigan like this.
    11-11-13 06:59 PM
    Well Lucas has gotten his reply so I am sure Kevin did too. Google play is a no go
    Really? I haven't seen Lucas say that anywhere. Do you have an article or tweet?

Edit: Nevermind, just saw his tweet.

Posted via CB10
    Anilu7 likes this.
    11-11-13 07:00 PM
    you can subscribe but there's no way to look at your subscribed threads unless you comment in it and then check the section called "participated"

Posted via CB10
    When you go back to the section with 'participated ', the view subscribed threads option is in the extra window (3 dots on bottom right).

Posted via CB10
    xiaohuaxing likes this.
    11-11-13 07:01 PM
    11-11-13 07:02 PM
    Not surprised, I was leary from the start....to good to be true

CB10'n it via da Z
    dakidnel likes this.
    11-11-13 07:10 PM
    Really? I haven't seen Lucas say that anywhere. Do you have an article or tweet?

Edit: Nevermind, just saw his tweet.

Posted via CB10
    Kevin's on Paris time so he's in bed right now and well, I of course don't have access to his email lol.
    11-11-13 07:11 PM
    Well Lucas has gotten his reply so I am sure Kevin did too. Google play is a no go
    Personally, I would place higher importance on the .apk files potentially being downloaded directly (or converted) OTA regardless of the source (Play store) or lack thereof...
    00stryder and xiaohuaxing like this.
    11-11-13 07:11 PM
    Kevin's on Paris time so he's in bed right now and well, I of course don't have access to his email lol.
    im sure if you sent him enough BBMs and txts he would wake up lol
    11-11-13 07:13 PM
    I never thought it was going to happen. Now let's all settle down and go back to the way it was before.

Posted via CB10
    Anilu7 likes this.
    11-11-13 07:19 PM
    im sure if you sent him enough BBMs and txts he would wake up lol
    No actually, he has a bad habit of turning off his data when he goes to bed because of that exact reason.

Sidenote: Kinda sad that I know how he operates so much.
    00stryder, Korepab and eldricho like this.
    11-11-13 07:19 PM
    Personally, I would place higher importance on the .apk files potentially being downloaded directly (or converted) OTA regardless of the source (Play store) or lack thereof...
    This it what I would like to see

Posted via CB10
    11-11-13 07:20 PM
    Wait, what is this about? This is news to me.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-13 07:21 PM
    I'm sorry but BlackBerry world is a graveyard already. Buried in S4bb cr@p
    Simply not true....there are some wonderful Native apps available.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-13 07:22 PM
    He's always in bed when the big news hits! Seems to be his luck.
    11-11-13 07:25 PM
    Simply not true....there are some wonderful Native apps available.

Posted via CB10
    I just wish there was better filtering options, especially when going through the "New Arrival" list. It sucks wading through hundreds of audiobook and Offline GPS applications.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-13 07:25 PM
    Wait, what is this about? This is news to me.

Posted via CB10
    The speculation was either A) BlackBerry 10 getting the Play Store or B) we would have access to downloading the Play store Catalogue via some other external source OTA (essentially sideloading/converting files wirelessly)
    11-11-13 07:27 PM
    The speculation was either A) BlackBerry 10 getting the Play Store or B) we would have access to downloading the Play store Catalogue via some other external source OTA (essentially sideloading/converting files wirelessly)
    Side-loading OTA? Well, that's nearly as good as the Play Store, isn't it? Is this official? I wonder what Wigley has to say about this.

Posted via CB10
    howarmat and thisiscjay like this.
    11-11-13 07:29 PM
    So Lucas went from "the pictures are fake but the negotiations are happening" to his source saying it's not happening?
    Does that mean him reporting that negotiations were going on was not from his sources and just what he felt like reporting at the time?

Posted via CB10
    Pete The Penguin likes this.
    11-11-13 07:32 PM
    So Lucas went from "the pictures are fake but the negotiations are happening" to his source saying it's not happening?
    Does that mean him reporting that negotiations were going on was not from his sources and just what he felt like reporting at the time?

Posted via CB10
    Likely.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-13 07:33 PM

Posted via CB10
    Wouldn't be the first time that someone insinuated that they had access to inner sources. Live and learn, lol.
    mikeo007 and Anilu7 like this.
    11-11-13 07:35 PM

Posted via CB10
    All a matter of context... refer to my previous post.
    11-11-13 07:36 PM
    There are plenty of people on this thread, that bashed a lot of people, that need to eat some serious crow right now. Jus sayin.
    11-11-13 07:38 PM
    No actually, he has a bad habit of turning off his data when he goes to bed because of that exact reason.

Sidenote: Kinda sad that I know how he operates so much.
    Now why wouldn't he just turn on bedside mode?
    11-11-13 07:38 PM
    All a matter of context... refer to my previous post.
    I would love to but the CB10 app keeps skipping pages.

Posted via CB10
    xiaohuaxing likes this.
    11-11-13 07:39 PM
    Wouldn't be the first time that someone insinuated that they had access to inner sources. Live and learn, lol.
    Yup, happens all the time around here. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the sources were real, but had no clue what they were talking about. Appreciate the big wigs reaching out for confirmation though, even if it's not the news I was hoping for.
    Anilu7 and xandermac like this.
    11-11-13 07:39 PM
561 ... 7891011 ...