12-11-13 07:54 PM
35 12
tools
    Rather than focusing on the glory of BlackBerry, take a moment to remember Nelson Mandela, and pray for his wife and family, friends and country, and others mourning his death.
    God bless his legacy.
    R.I.P. Nelson Mandela 1918-2013

Posted via CB10
    12-05-13 07:41 PM
    He is at Peace now and belongs to Time.
    RIP Nelson Mandela.
    12-05-13 07:45 PM
    Amen, I hate seeing someone who had such a positive effect not be with us anymore. Thanks Nelson Mandela.
    hindsketchup238 likes this.
    12-05-13 08:19 PM
    He will be sorely missed, may his legacy live on.

Posted via CB10
    12-05-13 08:32 PM
    The people that he's touched worldwide will forever remember what he gave to make the world a better place. Such a caring person, may he rest in peace.

Posted via CB10
    12-05-13 08:34 PM
    What a great human being he was. World leaders should learn from him and this earth would be a better place. RIP Nelson Mandela

Posted via CB and Loving 10.2.1.1055
    12-05-13 08:34 PM
    may his soul rest in peace tata

Attached Thumbnails R.I.P. Nelson Mandela-tapaupload0.jpg  
    agarwal.apar likes this.
    12-06-13 06:28 AM
    Right sentiment, wrong forum

Stodge Thyself
    12-06-13 10:09 AM
    He will be missed.
    12-06-13 11:25 AM
    RIP Mandela

Posted Via CB10 running OS 10.2.1.1055
    12-06-13 11:31 AM
    RIP MADIBA, may your legacy live on.

Posted via CB10
    12-06-13 11:31 AM
    He had the life experiences of ten men. Crazy what he went through, came out the other side better and left the world a much better place.

We should all work to have a positive impact that is even a fraction of his.

A light lost and hopefully more lit behind him.

Van City Coffee ; WhitecapsFC ; PreMed Community ; Bristol Rovers Football Club
    bekkay and amazinglygraceless like this.
    12-06-13 11:42 AM
    FYI He was also a member of the South African Communist Party and a co-founder of Umkhonto we Sizwe, a guerrilla warfare group declared a terrorist organization by the United States in the 1960s.

I recall many innocent white farmers getting murdered by blacks after this commie took power.

Read this mandela lovers!

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1255245/posts

QNX posted via CB10
    12-06-13 11:54 AM
    ‎When a man has done what he considers to be his duty to his people and his country, he can rest in peace." Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela, 1918-2013
    00stryder likes this.
    12-06-13 12:21 PM
    Your work is done now. Time to go and take your place among the angels. Rest in peace and may God bless your soul.
    amazinglygraceless likes this.
    12-06-13 12:40 PM
    FYI He was also a member of the South African Communist Party and a co-founder of Umkhonto we Sizwe, a guerrilla warfare group declared a terrorist organization by the United States in the 1960s.

I recall many innocent white farmers getting murdered by blacks after this commie took power.

QNX posted via CB10
    And we're what, supposed to stop mourning him? I grieve for all death, even of those who I do not admire or have disapproving thoughts of. Mr Mandela was neither of these things to me, but if he is that to you then I should hope that you can find forgiveness in what he has done to benefit mankind.

Posted via CB10
    amazinglygraceless and m1kr0 like this.
    12-06-13 12:42 PM
    Rip. Nelson Mandela

Posted via CB10
    12-06-13 02:41 PM
    It take a special man to forgive and follow the path of peace. His actions saved a bloodbath and brought south Africa into the civilised world. Rip.
    12-06-13 05:44 PM

QNX posted via CB10
    What about all the atrocities that happened during the apartheid era. What he did after spending 27 years in peison was remarkable. He could've spread hatred but didn't. There's always two sides to the story.

Posted via CB and Loving 10.2.1.1055
    sayf777 likes this.
    12-06-13 06:34 PM
    Right sentiment, wrong forum

Stodge Thyself
    Doesn't anything and everything get posted on the CB, anyway ? Lol! So the OP might as well because it is meaningful.

Posted via CB10
    12-07-13 09:10 AM
    As mentioned above; there are two sides to his story. Yes, he was incarcerated for life as a terrorist saboteur. He spent the latter part of his life, and died a humanist.

The debate between what a freedom fighter, a terrorist and a martyr is - that is for another time.

For now we should simply reflect on the name that is synonymous with forgiveness: Mandela.

Rest in peace.

Posted via CB10
    12-07-13 09:25 AM
    Mandela was a politician who promoted violence in the name of peace and was recognized worldwide by that. This is the mark of the greatest politicians, they can do anything moral or immoral, but people still loves them.
    The media simplify things, create a caricature of a saint, of a peace seeker. But It's impossible to attribute the values of peace or non-violence to this man.
    12-09-13 06:41 AM

How to be a Good Communist - by Nelson Mandela ("Great Statesman")

QNX posted via CB10
    And what have YOU done to change the world and to stop racial based political and economic oppression?

You can criticise when you have accomplished the overthrow of the atrocities committed during an oppressive system of government such as apartheid. Your "commie" comments don't take away any of his achievements and only serve to shine a light to your lack of the same.

I honour his work, his sacrifice and his legacy.
    Last edited by qbnkelt; 12-09-13 at 08:24 AM.
    12-09-13 07:12 AM
    Mandela was a politician who promoted violence in the name of peace and was recognized worldwide by that. This is the mark of the greatest politicians, they can do anything moral or immoral, but people still loves them.
    The media simplify things, create a caricature of a saint, of a peace seeker. But It's impossible to attribute the values of peace or non-violence to this man.
    Every single war that has ever been fought has been in the pursuit of peace, according to those who waged it.

He brought down apartheid. More than what Bush x2, Nixon, Reagan have done in their presidencies.

And don't forget that when the time came to choose between revenge and peaceful reconciliation, he chose peaceful reconciliation.
    Last edited by qbnkelt; 12-09-13 at 08:05 AM.
    12-09-13 07:15 AM

And don't forget that when the time came to choose between revenge and peaceful reconciliation, he chose peaceful reconciliation.
    Couldn't have said anything more relevant.

What she said

Posted via CB10
    qwerty4ever likes this.
    12-09-13 04:43 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD