Considering the leaks we have already seen about the new slider's hardware and some of its functionality, I think there will be something, a big thing, left for the release date.

I hope I am right because if there s nothing left to talk about we practically know everything we should about the phone.

Fingers crossed...

Posted via CB10
    10-20-15 03:41 AM
    I think there will be something left that will surprise us or at least something we don't know yet. In every hands on video, therte hasn't been any extensive use of the software and on the Upstream show they did bring up something funky with the edge of the screen so hopefully there's something to it.

Posted via CB10
    TheQuietRioter likes this.
    10-20-15 06:44 AM
    In the next video, Chen will explain that it's a privilege to have your privacy being raped by Google. The name all makes sense now and the true nature of blackberries relationship with Google is revealed.

Q10 - 10.3.2.2639/SR .2474  < α∂∂ιт > 
    Lusitano17, Omnitech and eldricho like this.
    10-20-15 07:09 AM
    Considering the leaks we have already seen about the new slider's hardware and some of its functionality, I think there will be something, a big thing, left for the release date.

I hope I am right because if there s nothing left to talk about we practically know everything we should about the phone.

Fingers crossed...

Posted via CB10
    The priv's software-androblend.png ?

P.S: This is 100% speculation, more, only a question. I have zero info abt. it.
    marameansdemon likes this.
    10-23-15 09:38 AM

Fingers crossed...

Posted via CB10
    It's a nice thought, but after going through the various announcements of device and software releases since 2007.(when I first got a BlackBerry), nothing "new" or "surprising" ever came out of any such announcement. Everything that leaked out prior to such announcements was all there has ever been. Every presentation was an exercise in disappointment with a collective "so... that's it?".

Many times we think, or hope, there's something more that we haven't heard yet. But, then there isn't.

Posted via CB10
    10-23-15 10:23 PM
    Does BBRY even have the infrastructure and manpower left to develop anything left that is innovative in that sense? more to the point is there any signs that Chen would spend any money on such a thing?
    10-24-15 03:38 AM
    Regarding the priv... nothing special. It's a blend of android with BlackBerry security baked in. Including hardware and software root of trust.

In Squircle I Trust
    10-25-15 02:41 AM