Any know when or if TMobile will carry the Priv??

Posted on my New BlackBerry Classic
    10-30-15 11:44 AM
    haven't heard TMob mentioned at all in the Priv game.
    10-30-15 01:53 PM
    We don't know yet, but back then when the first video leaked it showed some specific tmobile apps. I'm waiting cause I have the jump on demand and will get it on day one. My brother is also waiting for it and close to convincing my sister to get it too

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-30-15 09:38 PM
    We don't know yet, but back then when the first video leaked it showed some specific tmobile apps. I'm waiting cause I have the jump on demand and will get it on day one. My brother is also waiting for it and close to convincing my sister to get it too

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Good to hear, that's exactly what I want to do is take advantage of that jump program!

10-31-15 12:38 AM
    Buy it unlocked from BB and put the T-Mobile SIM in
    11-01-15 08:33 AM
    Buy it unlocked from BB and put the T-Mobile SIM in
    No thanks. I did that with my Classic and got screwed on the price. I'd rather wait till the price drops on shopBB or till TMOBILE carrys it and I won't have to pay full price/up-front!

11-01-15 10:55 AM
    I work for them and nothing has slightly come down the pipe. If they get it it probably won't be till next year and we will be lucky to even see it in stores. Seeing the apps on the leaked image doesn't really mean anything since you can download the apps on most devices straight from the Google play store.
    11-01-15 01:57 PM
    I work for them and nothing has slightly come down the pipe. If they get it it probably won't be till next year and we will be lucky to even see it in stores. Seeing the apps on the leaked image doesn't really mean anything since you can download the apps on most devices straight from the Google play store.
    Dang, that's to bad. I kind of figured it wouldn't be until early next year anyway if at all.. thanks for the info. I really just want the price to drop..if it's goes to $550US range I'll get it through Amazon/Shopbb paid in full. But for $699 before tax, I need to be able to play with it first!!

11-01-15 02:53 PM
    Maybe they're waiting to see whether it's gonna be a hit or a flop elsewhere...

@JohnLegere @JohnChen

:-D

 Priv New World ...? :-| 
    11-01-15 05:06 PM
    Maybe they're waiting to see whether it's gonna be a hit or a flop elsewhere...

@JohnLegere @JohnChen

:-D

 Priv New World ...? :-| 
    Very Possible!

Created by fingering my sexy Blackberry Classic Keyboard
    11-01-15 05:31 PM
    I seen a post that AT&T will be offering it on Nov 6th, so I would think T Mobile would not be to far behind? But who knows for sure?
    11-02-15 07:16 PM
    That's a shame. I was hoping to pick one up through T-Mobile so that it had WiFi calling working out of the box.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-15 10:11 PM
    That's a shame. I was hoping to pick one up through T-Mobile so that it had WiFi calling working out of the box.

Posted via CB10
    "Have patience you will..Amazon and TMobile will have the  Priv within a month" (in my Yoda voice)

11-03-15 10:49 AM
    spoke to a tmo BlackBerry tec and he said they are testing it. the priv should be announced on the 10th or 12th. should be released two weeks after the announcement

Posted via CB10
    lactose likes this.
    11-03-15 03:04 PM
    spoke to a tmo BlackBerry tec and he said they are testing it. the priv should be announced on the 10th or 12th. should be released two weeks after the announcement

Posted via CB10
    Excellent! Sounds right on schedule with Blackberry's "release blueprint"

11-03-15 03:09 PM
    I seen a post that AT&T will be offering it on Nov 6th, so I would think T Mobile would not be to far behind? But who knows for sure?
    A few weeks ain't so Bad... when compared to a few months for Verizon users.....
    bakron1 likes this.
    11-03-15 03:35 PM
    I have T-Mobile and would maybe like to try the Priv, but I'd kind of want a 2nd line for it. I love BlackBerry 10, so I'd want to keep my Passport and Classic with me still.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-15 06:00 PM