I've spent months complaining about Fido's Priv unavailability anywhere and everywhere I could. The best news came to me today when I opened my BlackBerry World to do my app updates and found that the Priv is finally available at Fido.

If this announcement has been made, please ignore. But if you're a Fido customer, please join in celebrating this new development and upgrade your Z30/Z10.

Posted via CB10
    04-17-16 08:17 PM
    And no Fido user can afford it lol...

- CrackBerry App for Android on Samsung S6
    04-17-16 10:08 PM

If they can afford the plans on Fido, they can afford the phone.

Hell, I was able to buy it, and I'm with Wind cause it's dirt cheap, in retrospect, that's why I was able to afford it.

I'd rather pay Fido prices for a plan, than Rogers prices, especially since they're the same network.

I'm sorry you're foolish with your money.

Posted via a Priv on an NDA protected software version.
    04-17-16 10:12 PM

I get that. And it sucks. I can't speak for all Fido users but getting what you want from those guys is usually a phone call away. And the smart ones know that. I've been with them long enough to have negotiated a plan that does not exist either online or at the store. And with a sufficient amount of Fido dollars I should be able to cushion the financial hit and make it seem closer to a regular Priv deal.

So watch this space my friends. My near future Crackberry posts will be brought to you courtesy of Priv by BlackBerry.

(On a side note, I would consider a phone like the one you posted with, but Samsung products are like the hot girl/guy who exhibits maximum hotness up to age 30 and then get washed-up after that. Catch my drift?)

Posted via CB10
    04-18-16 06:32 AM
    It was a joke, because Fido is one of Rogers "value brands" and the Priv is known to be too expensive.

Badum che, I guess...

04-19-16 01:32 AM
    Nice, there'll be millions sold now!!
    04-19-16 08:50 AM
    04-19-16 12:03 PM
    I'm grateful.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-16 05:09 PM
    Hopefully it'll lever Koodo into following suit. I really don't want to lose the excellent coverage on that network.
    04-19-16 05:17 PM
    Hopefully it'll lever Koodo into following suit. I really don't want to lose the excellent coverage on that network.
    Just buy an unlocked one and use it. Better updates, and total ownership comes out cheaper.
    Carjackd likes this.
    04-19-16 05:29 PM
    I am looking at Fido's Web site and the Priv is not listed on the Web site.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-16 09:16 AM

That's funny and true...I had ordered it when I saw the ad, I received and was quite disappointed with this device in regards to build quality and the HUB is not anywhere close to BB10. This was a major reason why I returned the device.

The email sync was no where close to the speed on BB10. If your looking for real fast productivity in all regards, this is not the device imo! I get 800-1000 emails a day and need to get them quickly, some emails were not synching for at least 15 minutes which was an issue for me.

The quality build, well that was just disappointing. The S7 is a much nicer build quality and even my note 4!!

But, it is a nice design overall, but the keyboard is slightly too small imo.

Hopefully the next device, if there is one...needs the high end specs with a better build quality and a reasonable price, which should be around 500-600 max!

Posted via CB10 on my BlackBerry Passport SR 10.3.2.2836, OS 10.3.2.2876
    Last edited by pepe68; 04-20-16 at 11:38 PM.
    04-20-16 09:34 AM
    I am looking at Fido's Web site and the Priv is not listed on the Web site.

Posted via CB10
    To get this device, you have to absolutely call them. There is no other way!

Cheers!

Posted via CB10 on my BlackBerry Passport SR 10.3.2.2836, OS 10.3.2.2876
    04-20-16 09:36 AM