03-06-15 09:39 AM
    Sorry, but I stopped reading at:
    but thanks to its new-found strength in apps
    What apps? Oh, you mean Android apps, not business productive apps like Microsoft Office, etc...
    03-06-15 11:26 AM
    I can't really agree with the Apple-Microsoft parallel. Must say that Amazon didn't change much as most top name apps are now blocked. But yeah, sure. Not bad.

The real thing here is: It's a pro-berry article on a usually biased media outlet.
    03-06-15 11:28 AM
    "If the information is not encrypted on the device, it’s not really secure."

WRONG ! If its not secured completely end-to-end then its not really secure.

Blackberry is the only device provider that also provides a secure server and software that encrypts the whole communications link. This is why Knox really couldn't work to a level good enough for the US Government and had to partner up with BES12 to comply.

Oh well, better this that what we all had to endure a year ago.
    03-06-15 10:56 PM
    Sorry, but I stopped reading at: What apps? Oh, you mean Android apps, not business productive apps like Microsoft Office, etc...
    Nobody uses Microsoft Office or that sad pathetic piece of junk "office 360" on a smartphone. Good luck with that.

Posted via CB10
    03-09-15 07:10 PM
    Yep, Chen should just keep the course. Blackberry will be back. :-D

Thanks for sharing.

  "Oh Classic, you are the fairest here so true. But Passport is a thousand times more powerful than you..." (no offense, Classic is a great device, when it's charged)  
    Carjackd and SeeBeeEss like this.
    03-09-15 07:20 PM
    Nobody uses Microsoft Office or that sad pathetic piece of junk "office 360" on a smartphone. Good luck with that.

Posted via CB10
    I use it every day. Works on my Passport and Oneplus just fine. Much better than Docs to Go.
    03-09-15 11:53 PM
    Which is why they've released it for iOS, right?
    03-11-15 12:24 PM
    I use it every day. Works on my Passport and Oneplus just fine. Much better than Docs to Go.
    I can barely stand it on a desktop. My god, what is it with Microsoft. Everything they touch just seems to devolve to mediocre.

Posted via CB10
    03-11-15 09:12 PM

Posted via CB10
    Actually - I do all the time.
    DenverRalphy likes this.
    03-12-15 01:04 PM

Posted via CB10
    I do. On a daily basis. I don't have enough fingers to count how many people I correspond with who do the same, which I'm relatively confident grows exponentially with their other contacts and correspondence as well.

I'm very ecstatic that I no longer have to deal with the headaches of partial solutions like Docs2Go, Quick Office, etc...
    03-12-15 01:16 PM
    Actually - I do all the time.
    It is a sad excuse of product. Just struggled with it today again. I can't believe how much time is completely wasted working this mediocre piece of software. I know understand why my engineering friends work have all moved on.

Posted via CB10
    03-16-15 10:32 PM

Posted via CB10
    LOL
    Thought I was the only one that thought so.

Posted via CB10
    03-18-15 07:21 AM