Basically Chen has stated that the Samsung Knox is just as secure as BlackBerry Priv, and the Black phone is probably better. But to add something, Samsung has been working on Knox for how long? Over a year or 2 right? This is BlackBerry, they have worked on the Priv, Android for almost a year and they already caught up to Samsung Knox, they took half the time Samsung did to become just as secure. Imagine in a year, Priv will be more secure and probably just as secure if not better than black phone. Just my Opinion on this whole android security thing. BlackBerry is security master,

Posted via CB10
    10-12-15 01:45 PM
    Or the phone won't sell and that will be the end of it.
    outlooker likes this.
    10-12-15 01:48 PM
    Or the phone won't sell and that will be the end of it.
    Idk, iv showed a lot of people the device, they are convinced they want it, they like the keyboard and the design of the phone. I'm pretty sure it will do pretty well

Posted via CB10
    10-12-15 01:50 PM
    BlackBerry has made contributions to Samsung's Knox (not sure how significant, or if merely to make it compatible with BES12).

As for the BlackPhone,.. the association works both ways, so it hurts as much as it helps. If anything it just makes Chen look honest, while linking the BlackPhone with the Priv,.. and the whole 'secure device' segment.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-15 02:07 PM
    BlackBerry has made contributions to Samsung's Knox (not sure how significant, or if merely to make it compatible with BES12).

As for the BlackPhone,.. the association works both ways, so it hurts as much as it helps. If anything it just makes Chen look honest, while linking the BlackPhone with the Priv,.. and the whole 'secure device' segment.

Posted via CB10
    Yep. Positive.
    Security and privacy need to move forward. Better co-operation than mutual mutilation ... :-)

  Ahoy, Privateers...! :-)  
    10-16-15 08:44 AM