02-05-12 05:44 PM
31 12
tools
    i love it!! Canada is behind you RIM!! maybe the gov't will help out RIM, give them some money or ban iPhones LOL? the 7.1 OS just approved for Canadian gov't didn't it? People that bash RIM and say that it should hang up its towel arnt thinking of the National ramification that will have to us Canadians.
    The Canadian government maybe, not the citizens. I see so many Canadians not only not giving RIM a chance, but actively bashing them. It sickens me. It's all fun and games until we realize we're a resource based economy because we gutted our own tech companies.
    02-05-12 02:44 AM
    The Canadian government maybe, not the citizens. I see so many Canadians not only not giving RIM a chance, but actively bashing them. It sickens me. It's all fun and games until we realize we're a resource based economy because we gutted our own tech companies.
    Typical heard mentality
    02-05-12 04:02 AM
    I see so many Canadians not only not giving RIM a chance, but actively bashing them. It sickens me. It's all fun and games until we realize we're a resource based economy because we gutted our own tech companies.
    But is this the people's fault for not buying RIM products, or RIM's fault for not bringing compelling enough products to market to compete with the likes of Apple or Google? I think that BB10 products will fix this, the question is will consumers, Canadian or US who have left, give them a second chance or not.
    02-05-12 07:58 AM
    When you render all the negative press down you realise, most of it is due to the naysayers belief that a Canadian company can't compete.
    So the negative press is simply because of a "belief that a Canadian company can't compete"? I thought you thought it was also a media conspiracy, so that other tech companies could bring RIM down? Maybe this ACTUALLY is part of some FBI plot, because RIM is part of some terrorist network supplying BBM to all the Middle Eastern nations, so the US government has been planning on taking RIM out as part of a media slander campaign. I'll bet this sounds plausible to you too eh? I mean, it couldn't actually be because RIM has been selling VCR's while everyone else is selling Blue-Rays, or nothing as simple as that, right?
    Last edited by Rickroller; 02-05-12 at 08:13 AM.
    02-05-12 08:11 AM
    So the negative press is simply because of a "belief that a Canadian company can't compete"? I thought you thought it was also a media conspiracy, so that other tech companies could bring RIM down? Maybe this ACTUALLY is part of some FBI plot, because RIM is part of some terrorist network supplying BBM to all the Middle Eastern nations, so the US government has been planning on taking RIM out as part of a media slander campaign. I'll bet this sounds plausible to you too eh? I mean, it couldn't actually be because RIM has been selling VCR's while everyone else is selling Blue-Rays, or nothing as simple as that, right?

Dramatic much eh?
    Last edited by Dapper37; 02-05-12 at 08:35 AM.
    02-05-12 08:29 AM
    I don't want to see his happen to RIM. Let them be the canadian company they are. I wouldn't want to see anything happen at all that could put those workers in the company at risk of losing their jobs or be on the street.
    02-05-12 05:44 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD