I came across this article and was surprised by how confident they are that BB won't even survive for the enterprise.
    Five things you must do to prepare for the end of BlackBerry | PCWorld

I was just surprised by how they see it as a given that BB is on it's deathbed.
    10-12-13 04:19 PM
    Someone got to this a little bit before you did

http://forums.crackberry.com/news-ru...oworld-859540/
    10-12-13 05:53 PM
    OP this isn't news or rumors. It is a z10 article.
    jope28 likes this.
    10-12-13 06:30 PM
    I came across this article and was surprised by how confident they are that BB won't even survive for the enterprise.
    Five things you must do to prepare for the end of BlackBerry | PCWorld

I was just surprised by how they see it as a given that BB is on it's deathbed.
    ?

Puzzled as to why you would be surprised? If you look at the Mobile Device Management sector and see how many different solution providers that there are (at least 15+), you see that BlackBerry is in a very tough market here and have historically been a very expensive option. Now BB has SLASHED their pricing, but now you have to wonder if this is temporary and if they can afford to operate at these levels. And when you look at most reviews of BES10, you will find when it comes to managing iOS and Android that BES10 is not the best option. So if BB10 platform fails and they are left with only services to manage iOS and Android and they don't do that very well...... they won't survive. They need Hardware and Hardware need a Platform and a Platform need an Ecosystem and an Ecosystem needs Apps and Apps needs Developers and Developers need a viable user base.....
    10-14-13 08:25 AM