03-15-15 08:02 AM
448 12345 ...
tools
    Hmmm, so how exactly does one become an elite member?

Posted via My Beast Q10
    Sell your soul to BlackBerry, duh!
    OS 10.3.1 Arriving February 19th (Rumour)-b.jpeg
    02-08-15 04:19 PM
    LOL. Not gonna happen.
    Let the dreamers dream!

Posted via CB10
    02-08-15 05:33 PM
    Wait, what ?! Is that confirmed ? T-Mobile globally ?
    Well I didn't see deutsche telekom. So you may be OK.

Posted from the future.
    02-08-15 05:36 PM
  4. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Great news for all BlackBerry bb10 lovers!! Well done CEO chen!!

2015 is going to be a great year for Blackberry...

Posted via CB10
    02-08-15 05:54 PM
    Let the dreamers dream!

Posted via CB10
    No because they all yell at me when their dreams are crushed, even though I had nothing to do with their false expectations lol.
    02-08-15 05:56 PM
    Well I didn't see deutsche telekom. So you may be OK.

Posted from the future.
    So deutsche Telekom still supports BlackBerry right? If not I'm also doomed. ==
    02-08-15 06:24 PM
    Assuming it will be released in Feb, there is a really good chance the 19th is the date. As each day goes by the odds get better for whatever number you choose.

Reading what a lot of people say about loading a leak, even if there is an official version released, those people won't load it, and will wait for an OTA even if it means never updating.

Z30STA100-5 /10.3.1.2072 / T-Mobile USA
    02-08-15 06:40 PM
    It's all good, we'll get our new updates SOON ... February is fortunately, a short month.

Posted via CB10
    02-08-15 06:46 PM
    Question. I have an unlocked Z10, do I still have to wait on At&t or can I use blackberry link to perform the update?

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    02-08-15 07:31 PM
    Hmmm, OTA already started??? I have Software release 10.3.1.1581, OS Version 10.3.1.2267, Oh Wait!, I used sachesi and blitz's to make it happen! I guess that says it all, you make things happen or you sit and wait, and wait, and wait... snort!

Rock'n unlocked white Z30 on T-Mo
    02-08-15 08:08 PM
    Do not understand why we have all these threads littering the forums.... people wonder why users get upset about release dates on BB,.,... this is why.... people see the date like past threads... expect it to happen... does not... people get upset not remembering there was nothing official.... bottom line... till an official release date is given by the carriers.... you cannot count on these wasted threads.... I for one am not going to justify them by reading or commenting on them....
    And I do not understand why some keep giving BlackBerry a pass on missing promises again and again and again and again.

god Chen very certainly did say that AT&T would offer both the Passport and Classic by end of 2014 with 10.3.1 on older devices just after. He said it on Sep 24, 2014. Missed both... at least they admitted the Classic delay...

Posted via CB10
    JeepBB and Thesmartmale like this.
    02-08-15 08:43 PM
    And I do not understand why some keep giving BlackBerry a pass on missing promises again and again and again and again.

god Chen very certainly did say that AT&T would offer both the Passport and Classic by end of 2014 with 10.3.1 on older devices just after. He said it on Sep 24, 2014. Missed both... at least they admitted the Classic delay...

Posted via CB10
    Everything is always forgiven with true fans.
    02-08-15 11:21 PM
    Everything is always forgiven with true fans.
    That's not true at all. I will never forgive them for the Storm.
    JeepBB and MarsupilamiX like this.
    02-08-15 11:27 PM
    Well luckily I have Rogers so I should actually receive am the update! I hope...

Posted via CB10
    02-08-15 11:42 PM
    Has N4BB been wrong a ton before? A couple of times can be forgiven in my book. They just seem like such a good source that I believe this. Who knows, it could just be my desperation for finally getting 10.3.1's graphic redesign( aka "preeeeety").
    02-09-15 12:04 AM
    I love the news...

i can't wait to upgrade my blackberry device... i have 3 blackberry devices used for my business...it will boost my productivity for sure...

cheers,
    02-09-15 12:05 AM
    So deutsche Telekom still supports BlackBerry right? If not I'm also doomed. ==
    I hope. The two John's in North America for BlackBerry and T-Mobile US got into a hissy fight, so you're probably good if you have T-Mobile outside the US.

Posted from the future.
    02-09-15 12:46 AM
    Hmmm, so how exactly does one become an elite member?

Posted via My Beast Q10
    As far as I know it's an invite system only. Although it's not as easy as "can I have an invite" lol

As Bla1ze said "you have to sell some soul first" LOL :P

Posted via BlackBerry Q5 on 10.2.1.3442
    02-09-15 12:53 AM
    Has N4BB been wrong a ton before? A couple of times can be forgiven in my book. They just seem like such a good source that I believe this. Who knows, it could just be my desperation for finally getting 10.3.1's graphic redesign( aka "preeeeety").
    Wrong.. right.. doesn't matter really. Everyone seems to be forgetting the key thing which is that it's still up to carriers to push it out. There's a 98% chance the date is accurate based on the fact BlackBerry has said all along it will be in February, add in the fact there's a meeting on the 18th with elites to discuss it and it starts adding up.

All in all, BlackBerry 'officially announcing' it means nothing to when it will actually land on devices. That's still part of the waiting game... if announced on the 19th, it's just BlackBerry making it official, just as before with EVERY SINGLE OTHER OS UPDATE, that doesn't mean it's going to be available to everyone on the 19th.

^^ 10.1 had people waiting, 10.2 had people waiting, 10.2.1 had people waiting and 10.3.1 will have people waiting as well.^^

Everyone seems to forget that part because you know, it's probably the most vital part that matters. Who needs to pay attention to that? lol. We've got at least another month or two of 'Where is my BlackBerry 10.3.1 update!!' because of those oh so tricky words 'Starting today....' and 'Subject to carrier approvals'.
    mh1983 likes this.
    02-09-15 12:57 AM
    Do not understand why we have all these threads littering the forums.... people wonder why users get upset about release dates on BB,.,... this is why.... people see the date like past threads... expect it to happen... does not... people get upset not remembering there was nothing official.... bottom line... till an official release date is given by the carriers.... you cannot count on these wasted threads.... I for one am not going to justify them by reading or commenting on them....
    Oops. Too late ! ;-)

Posted via CB10
    02-09-15 01:49 AM
    What delays?

First official date from BlackBerry management was Chen, on Dec 17, announcing that 10.3.1 will start rolling out in Feb.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.2267
    Again that's not correct, they said "before year end" then they said early February and now we will see if they will even make it in February because "early" has passed.

Please stop going around the forums telling people that BlackBerry is on time because we all know they never have been and they never will be, at least that's what it looks like.

Posted via CB10
    crackberry_geek likes this.
    02-09-15 07:55 AM

Posted via CB10
    Thank you for reminding those who defend BlackBerry blindly concerning release dates, even they know BlackBerry is never on time.

Posted via CB10
    02-09-15 08:00 AM
    Again that's not correct, they said "before year end" then they said early February and now we will see if they will even make it in February because "early" has passed.

Please stop going around the forums telling people that BlackBerry is on time because we all know they never have been and they never will be, at least that's what it looks like.

Posted via CB10
    Agree to disagree. I do not qualify the nature of the "before the end of the year" information as a promise or commitment to a firm date.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.2267
    SV8 likes this.
    02-09-15 08:19 AM
    Agree to disagree. I do not qualify the nature of the "before the end of the year" information as a promise or commitment to a firm date.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.2267
    So if you ask me for something and I tell you I will give it to you before year end then give it to you 2 months after year end it will be okay with you? And you won't even consider it a delay? That's great really.

Posted via CB10
    02-09-15 08:27 AM
    So if you ask me for something and I tell you I will give it to you before year end then give it to you 2 months after year end it will be okay with you? And you won't even consider it a delay? That's great really.

Posted via CB10
    No, but if I asked you for a new upgraded part for my dirt bike that will give me 20% better mileage, and you say you should have it designed, developed, and manufactured by the end of the year (without a firm commitment on an exact date), I would be fine with it if it actually came out in 9 months instead of 7.

This all stems from a blog post to DEVELOPERS in May, NOT TO END USERS. Developers were being given a time line so that they can have their apps ready. If GM told its parts supplier that they need something for a car being made by the end of the year, this hardly qualifies as a commitment to the general public on whether or not they will have a car ready for them to drive.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.2267
    Last edited by conite; 02-09-15 at 09:53 AM.
    02-09-15 09:13 AM
448 12345 ...