I'm clearly not the only one seeing this.

I don't have patience to sugarcoat things.
    Attached Thumbnails Now that marshmallow is out,-img_20160426_222357.jpg   Now that marshmallow is out,-img_20160426_222420.jpg  
    04-26-16 09:24 PM
    What is that ? ( I turn off productivity edge)
    04-26-16 09:26 PM
    Everyone was wondering where is productivity suite.
    So I guess it's coming.

04-26-16 09:27 PM
    Oh I see what you meant yeah I see that file in file manager too
    04-26-16 09:31 PM
    And no one is posting about it.
    I think it's somewhat big.

04-26-16 09:34 PM
    And there is a rate button for BlackBerry apps in Google play too
    04-26-16 09:41 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1071618 take a look at this thread BlackBerry employee said "who knows what might happen"
    chrisleka likes this.
    04-26-16 09:42 PM
    There is also the beginning of a blackberry file manager, but nothing of that yet.

Posted via a Priv on an NDA protected software version.
    04-26-16 09:59 PM
    And no one talks about it.

04-27-16 10:26 AM
    THE "BlackBerry Productivity Suite"... is basically what is now on the PRIV...

HUB, Calendar, Contact, Keyboard, Search and Doc to Go.... Plus some stuff that was part of the Communications and Security Suites., BBM and Password Keeper.

Maybe this is a sign of future updates with the other suites... right now it would be speculation and wild guesses.
    techvisor likes this.
    04-27-16 10:43 AM
    There is also the beginning of a blackberry file manager, but nothing of that yet.

Posted via a Priv on an NDA protected software version.
    Say what now... ?
    04-27-16 10:52 AM
    Was surprised that MM didn't bring anything new like the File Manager... or Blend.
    04-27-16 11:25 AM
    Say what now... ?
    There's a stub of a file manager, visible if you use app management tools like ML Manager.

Why? Dunno. Maybe it'll have select all this time.
    howarmat likes this.
    04-27-16 12:17 PM
    Hope BB FM is coming to Android... on BlackBerry!

:-D

  There's a Crack in the Berry right now...  
    04-27-16 05:12 PM
    THE "BlackBerry Productivity Suite"... is basically what is now on the PRIV...

HUB, Calendar, Contact, Keyboard, Search and Doc to Go.... Plus some stuff that was part of the Communications and Security Suites., BBM and Password Keeper.

Maybe this is a sign of future updates with the other suites... right now it would be speculation and wild guesses.
    Yeah but the fact that there's a strong chance that it's coming to other devices, even to other os, is big news.
    BlackBerry will most likely try to "monetize" it which is great news.
    I miss the time when smaller evidence of any new features was worthy of days of discussion

04-27-16 07:37 PM
    Maybe it'll have select all this time.
    Dont be silly.. we all know that BlackBerry designed their file manager for kids that might delete all their media by accident.

Not being able to move all images out of one album into another and having to tap every single image is the "productivity" we are always hearing about loool...

Q10 - 10.3.2.2876/SR .2836  < α∂∂ιт > 
    04-28-16 08:55 AM
    Yeah but the fact that there's a strong chance that it's coming to other devices, even to other os, is big news.
    BlackBerry will most likely try to "monetize" it which is great news.
    I miss the time when smaller evidence of any new features was worthy of days of discussion

It *was* big news ... about a year ago when Chen said he would bring the Hub etc to iOS, Android & WinPhone. What you see on the Priv is presumably what came of the Android plan. And the Priv Hub might be quite good once it's been finished! The iOS and WinPhone versions have disappeared without trace.

As to monetization, the heady days when posts here were demanding that BB charge other platforms 50 bucks to have the Hub are no more. I'm guessing the penny might have dropped that no other platforms are waiting with eagerness for the Hub, and aren't likely to pay for it in significant numbers.

I don't sugarcoat things either. Reality may not always be sweet, but I prefer it to belief in unicorns and rainbows.
    DrBoomBotz and techvisor like this.
    04-28-16 09:20 AM
    04-28-16 10:12 AM
    It *was* big news ... about a year ago when Chen said he would bring the Hub etc to iOS, Android & WinPhone. What you see on the Priv is presumably what came of the Android plan. And the Priv Hub might be quite good once it's been finished! The iOS and WinPhone versions have disappeared without trace.

As to monetization, the heady days when posts here were demanding that BB charge other platforms 50 bucks to have the Hub are no more. I'm guessing the penny might have dropped that no other platforms are waiting with eagerness for the Hub, and aren't likely to pay for it in significant numbers.

I don't sugarcoat things either. Reality may not always be sweet, but I prefer it to belief in unicorns and rainbows.
    Yeah... Thx for bringing back to Earth
    (but I still think that it's in a mist of something great!)

04-28-16 09:37 PM
    Yeah... Thx for bringing back to Earth
    (but I still think that it's in a mist of something great!)

Don't mention it.

I wouldn't want CB to be filled with too many rainbows and unicorns ... those things are dangerous! ... their horns can put people's eyes out!

Belief and hope when based on reality are powerful things. False hope that ignores facts is just whistling in the dark, reassuring but ultimately futile.
    techvisor likes this.
    04-29-16 01:45 AM
    And no one talks about it.

Who exactly do you want to talk about it?
    04-30-16 04:07 PM
    Marshmallow BlackBerry Prod Suite ready. Add in BBM with video and retraction and it becomes a chat tool worthy of another look and might just increase user base (and hence BBM value).

BlackBerry handsets direct sales to Corp for the extra security or those who want a PBK at a $400 price.

Looking forward to the G Note 6 I hope it has stereo front facing speakers. I'll throw on the BlackBerry Prod Suite.

Posted via CB10
    05-01-16 02:32 PM
    Samsung never known for their speakers I know the Note 6 will have worst speaker than the Note 5 because it will be waterproof also like the S7

CrackBerry App for Android BB PRIV!!
    05-07-16 11:53 PM

Seems Samsung thinks it would be a great feature.....but yeah they'll be giving it away for free to Samsung users just like BlackBerry does with PRIV users. As a past BlackBerry device users and a current BlackBerry HUB users on a Motorola phone... I'd pay a "reasonable" one time fee for the the HUB. But getting others to even consider trying it and learning how to set it up would be no small task, asking them to pay a subscription (method discussed before with the SUITES), would be a waste of effort.

Still shocked how many don't know how to add an email account to their device... if they didn't add one or create one at setup, not sure how many would even have email on their phone.
    05-16-16 11:46 AM

Still shocked how many don't know how to add an email account to their device... if they didn't add one or create one at setup, not sure how many would even have (e/)gmail on their phone.
    FIFY

That's the TXT'ing revolution, it's IM'ing all the way... :-)

  There's a Crack in the Berry right now...  
    06-06-16 07:49 PM