06-16-14 07:06 PM
50 12
tools
    Who cares how meany iPhones or Samsung smart phones are recalled or why.

Sent from my iPhone using CB Forums
    05-16-14 04:09 PM
    05-17-14 02:32 AM
    When was the last time that there was a BlackBerry recall? It's what the thread title calls specific attention to. I don't ever remember hearing about one. BlackBerry's corporate issues? Yes. But not device problems.

Apple and Samsung device problems are always in the news. The OP's premise in the first post is just totally off.

Posted via CB10
    DenverRalphy likes this.
    05-21-14 06:33 PM
    When was the last time that there was a BlackBerry recall? It's what the thread title calls specific attention to. I don't ever remember hearing about one. BlackBerry's corporate issues? Yes. But not device problems.

Apple and Samsung device problems are always in the news. The OP's premise in the first post is just totally off.

Posted via CB10
    His (OP) comments are inaccurate on the whole. I haven't heard very much about BlackBerry, Samsung, or Apple phones being recalled.

Posted using my Z10 via CB10
    Last edited by crazigee; 05-25-14 at 07:43 PM.
    DYLANHABKIRK likes this.
    05-24-14 10:50 AM
    I just read on another post that iPhones and iPads where hacked and held hostage in Australia and new Zealand you think that might be news worthy yet there was no coverage on any of the news networks that I have seen

Posted via CB10
    05-27-14 05:52 PM
    I just read on another post that iPhones and iPads where hacked and held hostage in Australia and new Zealand you think that might be news worthy yet there was no coverage on any of the news networks that I have seen

Posted via CB10
    Conspiracy theorists of the world unite!

05-27-14 06:06 PM

Posted via CB10
    I think you just choose to ignore it being in the news because it certainly has been making headlines

Apple iPhones, iPads, Macs Hacked and Held For Ransom - TIME

Hackers Use ‘Find My iPhone’ App to Lock, Hold Devices for Ransom - ABC News

Hackers locking iPhones, demanding ransoms - CNN.com

OLEG PLISS Apple iCloud hack: Macs, iPhones, iPads ransomed | Computerworld Blogs

Apple devices hijacked in Australia - Apple 2.0 -Fortune Tech
    05-27-14 06:28 PM
    Glad to see it. I went BNN and CNN headline new and watched for a couple of hours and saw no mention of it

Posted via CB10
    05-27-14 06:50 PM
    Glad to see it. I went BNN and CNN headline new and watched for a couple of hours and saw no mention of it

Posted via CB10
    Maybe not a conspiracy against BlackBerry after all? I'm shocked!

05-27-14 06:54 PM
    05-27-14 06:55 PM
    How cares if you iPhone was only hacked twice this week. That 's down from three the week before. I would call that a positive trend.

Posted via CB10
    Originalloverman likes this.
    05-30-14 09:03 PM
    Lol

Send from the amazing powers of the ? Z30
    06-01-14 05:54 PM
    Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't iPhone 5 recalled. N thus why there's 5s n 5c now

06-01-14 08:08 PM
    Personally I could care less if a device I have purchased has been recalled, as long as they honor the warranty and/or recall and fix it, who cares? As far as the Samsung and Apple recalls, it doesn't really matter and no one cares about it, they are still selling 10 of millions of devices and have millions more loyal consumers lined up to buy the next hottest device. Water over the bridge.
    06-02-14 08:38 AM
    Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't iPhone 5 recalled. N thus why there's 5s n 5c now

Say what now?

No, the iPhone 5 was not recalled. The 5s is a newer generation. Nothing to do with a recall.

06-04-14 06:18 PM

The 5c is basically an iPhone 5 in a plastic shell. Has same specs as an iPhone 5. They didn't recall the 5
    06-04-14 07:54 PM
    The 5c is basically an iPhone 5 in a plastic shell. Has same specs as an iPhone 5. They didn't recall the 5
    It wasn't a recall for the entire line, but select ones. They gave you the serial numbers it affected and if there was a problem, you would take it to an apple retail store and it would be fixed even if your phone was out of warranty. It dealt with the sleep/awake button on the top.
    TGR1 likes this.
    06-04-14 11:00 PM
    It wasn't a recall for the entire line, but select ones. They gave you the serial numbers it affected and if there was a problem, you would take it to an apple retail store and it would be fixed even if your phone was out of warranty. It dealt with the sleep/awake button on the top.
    Oh yeah i remember that now, my friend kept having to go back bc every replacement he got had the same issue
    06-04-14 11:01 PM
    06-13-14 11:48 AM
    That's a charger. Not the phone. Who cares!

Posted using my Asus Transformer TF700T via the CrackBerry App
    06-13-14 10:22 PM
    That's a charger. Not the phone. Who cares!

Posted using my Asus Transformer TF700T via the CrackBerry App
    Still a recall no matter which way you put it...

Posted via CB10
    06-15-14 08:21 PM
    Still a recall no matter which way you put it...

Posted via CB10
    It's not the phone, so it has nothing to do with this thread.

06-16-14 06:12 AM
    Official "recalls" might be a misnomer here, since it implies that the phone needs to be brought back to the store to get fixed in order to work properly or safely. "Problems" that are solvable by software fixes seems to be what the OP is referring to?

As for BB, I know that I was miffed by broken trackballs, the "white screen of death" on my 9700, the constant memory errors and reboots on my Torch 9800. I don't think any of these were officially "recalled" by RIM at the time, just things you had to live with as the phone got older.
    06-16-14 03:29 PM
    They are for children and BlackBerry is for professionals it explains it all.

Posted via CB10
    Seems that there are a lot of children in the world and only a handful of professionals.

Posted via CB10
    06-16-14 03:43 PM
    Seems that there are a lot of children in the world and only a handful of professionals.
    Very well said.

I can't believe the number of people here that say silly things like that able other platforms, but then get very upset if someone makes an unsupported comment about BlackBerry.

06-16-14 07:06 PM
50 12