Figured you would do like the others and hire someone to do that?
    Chuck drives for me. Claims I don't get paid.
    01-09-20 12:16 PM
    Chuck drives for me. Claims I don't get paid.
    Well @TrumpetTiger did set up the sharing is caring program for all of us due to all the increased website traffic
    mh1983 and app_Developer like this.
    01-09-20 12:19 PM
    Well @TrumpetTiger did set up the sharing is caring program for all of us due to all the increased website traffic
    I'll need it.... the revenue generated from spreading FUD on the "I support BBRY...." thread are winding down.

But I'm only an 8-4, M-F kind of guy... less trips to see Micky.
    01-09-20 12:53 PM
    I'll need it.... the revenue generated from spreading FUD on the "I support BBRY...." thread are winding down.

But I'm only an 8-4, M-F kind of guy... less trips to see Micky.
    You’re not even near micky, since you live in the FL extended parts

For that reason we’re granting you the exception schedule
    01-09-20 12:56 PM
    I was recently in a store where the TCL Plex was on display alongside all other mid range android offerings. This was just before Xmas and the store was overflowing with customers. The only quiet place to stand was Infront of this phone.

This phone will fail.
    Music to my ears
    01-09-20 01:04 PM
    You’re not even near micky, since you live in the FL extended parts

For that reason we’re granting you the exception schedule
    I live in one of the non-green areas of the world. No exception for me I guess.
    01-09-20 01:06 PM
    That’s map in my office behind my desk. WTF

CB has infiltrated my phone and my fellow OG members are spying on me via TCL app since CB accepts their advertising dollars.
    01-09-20 01:20 PM

CB has infiltrated my phone and my fellow OG members are spying on me via TCL app since CB accepts their advertising dollars.
    You once used BBM.... we own you now.
    01-09-20 02:10 PM
    You're all welcome.
    01-09-20 04:28 PM

I'm glad you realize the truth now Chuck. Come back to BB10.....your OG members keep trying to spy on me but they can't break in to the super-secure QNX-based Tigercomputer or my TigerBerry....
    bb9900user2018 likes this.
    01-09-20 04:29 PM
    So first reports from CES are in, nothing about Blackberry, but news of TCL phones...when is someone "official" just going to come out and say "Blackberry Mobile" is no more? The lack of news or updates is killing me...lol
    Why would TCL make any announcements. They are now going after the consumer low and low mid market for Android phones. The BlackBerry Audience has no interest in these phones. Also, I don't think the vast majority of the people outside of CrackBerry even know BlackBerry Mobile = TCL. All that TCL can get out of an announcement is bad press. Plus I am sure they have a small remaining inventory they would like to sell, and announcement would force them to liquidate this inventory for pennies on the dollar.

BlackBerry Limited does not want any press about BlackBerry Mobile going away. All that would do is dredge up a bunch of retrospective articles about how BlackBerry lost their phone market. Since BlackBerry limited left this market in 2016, they don't want to go through all of this negative publicity again.

Neither company would benefit in anyway to have a bunch of negative articles written about the failure of BlackBerry Mobile. The size of the BlackBerry Mobile user base is so small the press is not even following them. If both companies stay silent they can just let everything fade to black with no negative publicity. The BlackBerries are not unique is this position. Many tech companies do not announce the death of failed ventures, they wait until few remember and then just put them on an EOL list.
    01-09-20 05:32 PM
    Oh look...Blackberry Mobile is pushing the KEY2 @ CES...Wow...so exciting. Not!!!!!
    01-10-20 11:23 PM
    Third time's the charm!
    01-11-20 01:39 AM
    No, like the previous show, the display is placed inside TCL booth. On the show directory, BlackBerry Mobile isn’t listed, just TCL as exhibitor. This is just to keep appearance of contractual obligation.
    Is there a photo or video from the CES that show a Key device on display? Anyone??
    01-11-20 01:56 AM
    Why would TCL make any announcements. They are now going after the consumer low and low mid market for Android phones. The BlackBerry Audience has no interest in these phones. Also, I don't think the vast majority of the people outside of CrackBerry even know BlackBerry Mobile = TCL. All that TCL can get out of an announcement is bad press. Plus I am sure they have a small remaining inventory they would like to sell, and announcement would force them to liquidate this inventory for pennies on the dollar.

BlackBerry Limited does not want any press about BlackBerry Mobile going away. All that would do is dredge up a bunch of retrospective articles about how BlackBerry lost their phone market. Since BlackBerry limited left this market in 2016, they don't want to go through all of this negative publicity again.

Neither company would benefit in anyway to have a bunch of negative articles written about the failure of BlackBerry Mobile. The size of the BlackBerry Mobile user base is so small the press is not even following them. If both companies stay silent they can just let everything fade to black with no negative publicity. The BlackBerries are not unique is this position. Many tech companies do not announce the death of failed ventures, they wait until few remember and then just put them on an EOL list.
    Also the stillbirth of BlackBerry Secure on Bullit phones etc. Not to mention the Indonesian and Indian misadventures. Then too , who could forget the Punkt .
    01-11-20 02:04 AM
    Is there a photo or video from the CES that show a Key device on display? Anyone??
    Four devices in full glory!
    (Key2 Red, Key Silver, Key2 LE Champagne, Key2 Le Slate)
    They shared the same long table with Alcatel devices.

No one from Crackberry at CES?-blackberry-tcl-ces-1lmp3.jpg

No one from Crackberry at CES?-blackberry-tcl-ces-2lmp3.jpg
    hplovecraft likes this.
    01-11-20 05:22 AM
    Thanks!! Great that you found the exact moment when the crowds had died down.
    01-11-20 10:54 AM
    01-12-20 05:51 AM
    Best comment of the entire thread.
    01-13-20 11:16 AM
    I'd like to hear some of the conversations going on around those....
    towngirl likes this.
    01-13-20 01:57 PM
    I'd like to hear some of the conversations going on around those....
    Attached Thumbnails No one from Crackberry at CES?-tenor.jpg  
    Dunt Dunt Dunt and elfabio80 like this.
    01-13-20 02:19 PM
    [IMG=498x278]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200113/af69a7161706ee1ce21b9142400cec89.gif[/url]
    Hey can I get PIE....
    01-13-20 02:57 PM
    YouTube-er Tech Oddyssey reports... only thing recent on YT about BlackBerry and CES

pgg101 and Dunt Dunt Dunt like this.
    01-13-20 05:40 PM
    YouTube-er Tech Oddyssey reports... only thing recent on YT about BlackBerry and CES

At least we now know nothing for 2020 and no Pie update. This makes my decision much easier. Thanks for posting.
    towngirl likes this.
    01-13-20 05:52 PM
    At least we now know nothing for 2020 and no Pie update. This makes my decision much easier. Thanks for posting.
    Wait.
    A new phone is coming in 2021.
    There's still a chance 😂
    pgg101 and the_boon like this.
    01-13-20 06:02 PM
113 12345