I found this news tech review on the Passport and was very impressed with what was covered.

Excellent screen, Blend, doesn?t bend(he went into detail about the strength of BlackBerry) the amazing keyboard including track pad etc.

Where was BlackBerry?s most-excellent Passport six years ago? - National | Globalnews.ca

Posted using my amazing and intelligent Z10
    09-29-14 08:14 PM
    Great stuff there.
    09-29-14 08:26 PM
    How is it this guy who is old as hell can figure all the cool tech, but some brooklyn hipster on the verge can't!?...... Sad times.

Posted via CB10
    09-30-14 12:01 AM
    Lol nice share

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk
    09-30-14 12:03 AM
    That's great

The Gif Exchange C001B7B16
    09-30-14 12:27 AM
    How is it this guy who is old as hell can figure all the cool tech, but some brooklyn hipster on the verge can't!?...... Sad times.

Posted via CB10
    Because those hipsters have the attention span of goldfish, and are literally insulted when faced by anything unfamiliar that requires some learning. Plus most of these pop-culture tech blog writers don't have any actual technical background/degrees.

OK, now that *that's* off my chest... time to read the article (probably should have done that first).

Posted via CB10
    CDM76 and Searchy like this.
    09-30-14 12:31 AM
    "It is what it is..."

If I got that quote right... Love it or hate it, it's special, and will serve its purpose well for those who care.

? BlackBerry? I premdict the future's gonna be chenomenal! ?
    09-30-14 01:14 AM
    Thanks for posting. I was going to post this as well, but forgot.

Posted via CB10
    09-30-14 01:34 AM

Posted via CB10
    It's simple. American hipsters believe they are cool and individualistic but as every marketer knows they are the most susceptible to conformist behavior. Apple knows this and is relentless in exploiting this weakness. Having run with the hipster crowd for a few years, it is easy to see how this works. It's all kind of sad and somewhat pathetic to be part of.

Posted via CB10
    09-30-14 09:26 PM
    It's simple. American hipsters believe they are cool and individualistic but as every marketer knows they are the most susceptible to conformist behavior. Apple knows this and is relentless in exploiting this weakness. Having run with the hipster crowd for a few years, it is easy to see how this works. It's all kind of sad and somewhat pathetic to be part of.

Posted via CB10
    Well said.

Posted via CB10
    09-30-14 11:34 PM
  11. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Very strong demand across both consumers and business types for the blackberry Passport shows that there is a growing segment of society that is not willing to be mindlessly "followers "...but will decide for themselves what is cool and innovative and lead by example..

Others..will follow.....

.. from by amazing Passport

Posted via CB10
    09-30-14 11:44 PM
    Anyone notice the guy in the middle keeps yapping about the great iPhone this and that and what it can do that the iPhone cannot?

If the old man can learn that much about the Passport, I don't know why the average Joe cannot.

Posted via CB10
    10-01-14 12:30 AM

Posted via CB10
    This is just.. perfect

Q10 SQN100-3 | Z30 STA100-2 | 10.2.1.3247 iPhone 4s IOS 7.xx
    10-01-14 12:49 AM
    A friend of mine was on the waiting list for an iPhone 6 (or 6+) and ventured into a Telus store while at the mall. He is now on a different waiting list for the Passport.

He is not an individual who is overly into tech or a guy who is a product loyalist (although he does love his macbook air).

So, he somehow heard about the passport and was somehow curious enough about it to go check it out. This in turn lead to him buying the phone. If this can happen to him, then I wonder who else has also decided to give it a shot?

I am just hoping he gets the passport asap before he changes his mind back to the iPhone as I am genuinely curious to hear his thoughts on it and bb10.

After the past couple of years of "BlackBerry is dying" this....feels weird.

Posted via CB10
    10-01-14 01:31 AM