09-30-14 10:18 AM
42 12
tools
    I don't know Piers Morgan that well but I remember watching him with Alex Jones

09-28-14 09:06 PM
    What's the beef with Morgan?
    He advocates about gun control. Totally right since the number of homicides in the US is out of this world
    09-28-14 09:07 PM
    Basically, he's one of these talking heads that have specific opinions about things. Then he insults anyone who has a different opinion than him. And to do that, he'll invite people onto his show with opposing opinions and basically attack them with loaded questions, ignore points he cannot address, and when he loses the debate (which happened quite a few times when he invited someone who didn't fall for his traps) he'll get all pissy and end the interview abruptly. Once he threw his little note cards at the guest because he was so pissed that he lost the debate. He basically acts like a little spoiled child and is just such a busy-body into other people's politics. The guy is just a major tool, I really feel that you must not have any self-respect if you respect someone as childish and disrespectful as that guy...

?Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    You talking about Piers Morgan or Bill O'Reilly, lol?
    SK122387 and grover5 like this.
    09-28-14 09:10 PM
    He advocates about gun control. Totally right since the number of homicides in the US is out of this world
    LMAO, oh we won't start that here. And you're lucky for CB's anti-politics policy. :-)

09-28-14 09:24 PM
    You talking about Piers Morgan or Bill O'Reilly, lol?
    All of them, but I know, you agree with Piers Morgan and disagree with Bill O'Reilly so you only notice one of them. I'm not biased like that so I recognize that from all of them. :-)

09-28-14 09:25 PM
    Piers Morgan tries to be civil about the things he discusses. Bill O Reily just argues. I actually disagree about Piers Morgan's position in weapons Ban from the U.S. Which was what got him hated by a lot of pro gun people. However he is not crazy like O Reily. That man strikes a nerve but no one can beat out Limbaugh's mouth. That man is a prime example of who you want your kids NOT to be. Anyone who idolizes him is a dying breed. The ones who will find it hard to survive in a world that is becoming much more quickly acceptable to true change and hates racists / bullying remarks that this man makes.

Posted via CB10
    09-28-14 09:51 PM
    As a retired police officer tasked with keeping those stats, your info is wrong. Do some research. Insandouts, that means you.
    09-28-14 10:17 PM
    PM advocated doing away with some of our rights (amendments).
    I guess he is better suited for an Android device. Google is pretty good at raping and pillaging your right to privacy. Let the device define the man.

Posted via CB10
    09-28-14 10:40 PM
    Piers Morgan tries to be civil about the things he discusses. Bill O Reily just argues. I actually disagree about Piers Morgan's position in weapons Ban from the U.S. Which was what got him hated by a lot of pro gun people. However he is not crazy like O Reily. That man strikes a nerve but no one can beat out Limbaugh's mouth. That man is a prime example of who you want your kids NOT to be. Anyone who idolizes him is a dying breed. The ones who will find it hard to survive in a world that is becoming much more quickly acceptable to true change and hates racists / bullying remarks that this man makes.

Posted via CB10
    Um, we must be watching a different show then. The episodes I've seen Piers is anything but civil. In the beginning he pretends to be, and he continues to pretend to be as long as he's winning. The moment he gets frustrated because he makes the mistake of inviting someone over who knows about his loaded questions and is ready for him and presents things that he has no idea how to respond to, he becomes hostile and his true arrogance shows...

09-29-14 01:21 AM
    So, that means there's no chance we can get England to take him back?? Because I personally don't want him here...

No he's all yours

Posted via CB10
    09-29-14 05:40 AM
    OMG, if this guy was on TV here.......

hat of for piers he can stay that calm
    09-29-14 06:56 AM
    That would have 10 million views on YouTube in the first day haha!

Posted via CB10
    09-29-14 10:06 AM
    All of them, but I know, you agree with Piers Morgan and disagree with Bill O'Reilly so you only notice one of them. I'm not biased like that so I recognize that from all of them. :-)

Not true. I don't care for either of them. Bill Maher is more my style.
    09-30-14 03:18 AM
    So ya.. about that latest BlackBerry device...
    09-30-14 03:48 AM
    Dangit. Maybe if we're lucky Canada will take him and Justin Bieber... Nevermind, I like Canadians, I won't wish that on them...

The only things Justin Bieber comes back to Canada for are his court dates.

Posted via CB10
    SK122387 likes this.
    09-30-14 09:41 AM
    Not true. I don't care for either of them. Bill Maher is more my style.
    Oh yah, Bill Maher, the guy who doesn't know the difference between a liberal and a libertarian. LMAO!

Do yourself a favor, just don't listen to any of these attention seekers. They do not report the truth or anything to "help" you, the viewer, have a more complete picture of the world. They push their own agenda and are not afraid to blatantly lie, intentionally, in order to do so. Do your own research, find your own truth, you'll quickly realize how all of them are just telling pushing their agenda and none of them are anywhere close to telling you the truth. It will be an eye-opening revelation for sure...

09-30-14 10:17 AM
    The only things Justin Bieber comes back to Canada for are his court dates.

Posted via CB10
    Don't make me cry man, stop rubbing it in... :-(

09-30-14 10:18 AM
42 12