THE DIGITAL RIVER EMAIL REPLY

"Thank you for contacting the BlackBerry online store.

We show that your order was only a dream . If you needed to change the
    shipping address please don't even think about it.
    Please note that some shipping methods do not provide the delivery of the product they are only to charge your credit card and block the amount.

We also show that we are enjoying with your money, and you are enjoying your dream of getting the phone delivered. We also show that you got tempted with that coupon code and VIP device, we show so many things but everything is imaginary.

Please allow us to enjoy 2-3 business days more,

Your's sincerely,
    @digitalriver
    Email ID: 2XXXXXXX"

Posted via CB10
    10-10-14 11:32 AM
    hopefully people can find some humor in this!
    10-10-14 11:56 AM
    That is funny. Thanks OP.

Posted via CrackBerry App
    Prannoy Sarkar likes this.
    10-10-14 12:04 PM
    What are they supposed to do?

1) they don't take orders, and show "Out of stock", they get blamed

2) they take orders, but don't have stock, they get ....

You lucky complainer :-)
    at least you got a reservation now. :-))
    A lot of others got nothing. And the few dollars they might make in interest and you might pay is just that, a reservation fee...

(Apparently they can't create devices out of thin air on-the-fly yet, despite all efforts... - let's be patient, and give them some slack, don't you reckon?)

? BlackBerry? I premdict the future's gonna be chenomenal! ?
    10-10-14 05:03 PM
    How long does it take to make a passport?

How many can blackberry make per day?

All I want for Christmas is a Passport
    10-10-14 06:30 PM
    What are they supposed to do?

1) they don't take orders, and show "Out of stock", they get blamed

2) they take orders, but don't have stock, they get ....

You lucky complainer :-)
    at least you got a reservation now. :-))
    A lot of others got nothing. And the few dollars they might make in interest and you might pay is just that, a reservation fee...

(Apparently they can't create devices out of thin air on-the-fly yet, despite all efforts... - let's be patient, and give them some slack, don't you reckon?)

Well, just take it on a lighter note. And moreover what I understand is from the forum is people are not angry about the out of stock thing, or delayed delivery, the point is ignorance of the customer care people sitting at Digital River, they have no idea about this passport, they just start giving standard replies and that is the real frustration about.

How can they say we have shipped your order but we don't have the tracking number, please give us 7-8 days for finding out the tracking number.
    Well thats the worst online purchase I ever experienced.

Posted via CB10
    Prem WatsApp likes this.
    10-10-14 10:22 PM
    hahaha 100% REALISTIC.
    10-10-14 10:37 PM
    We are enjoying with your money hahahaha

Q10 with Telus on 10.3.1.396
    10-10-14 10:37 PM
    "We show that we are enjoying with your money"

Zero Wing, is that you?

All your Passport are belong to us!

Posted via CB10
    coaltowking likes this.
    10-10-14 10:47 PM
    Well, just take it on a lighter note. And moreover what I understand is from the forum is people are not angry about the out of stock thing, or delayed delivery, the point is ignorance of the customer care people sitting at Digital River, they have no idea about this passport, they just start giving standard replies and that is the real frustration about.

How can they say we have shipped your order but we don't have the tracking number, please give us 7-8 days for finding out the tracking number.
    Well thats the worst online purchase I ever experienced.

Posted via CB10
    Wasn't meant to be harsh or overly critical towards you in any way. I hope the emoticons made that clear.

With regards to Digital River, if that complaint is valid and not a one-off event as you said, I'm sure the 'berry own hounds are roaming these forums and this will be brought to John Chen's attention.

Good that you're posting this here.

If they decide to outsource Shop BlackBerry delivery to a some more responsive / responsible entity, I think there'll be quite a few willing to jump in and take the contract.

Let's see, hope you get your phone ASAP :-)

Prannoy Sarkar likes this.
    10-10-14 11:51 PM
    Got mine in Canada in two days

Posted from my Canadian Passport
    10-11-14 05:11 AM
    Wasn't meant to be harsh or overly critical towards you in any way. I hope the emoticons made that clear.

With regards to Digital River, if that complaint is valid and not a one-off event as you said, I'm sure the 'berry own hounds are roaming these forums and this will be brought to John Chen's attention.

Good that you're posting this here.

If they decide to outsource Shop BlackBerry delivery to a some more responsive / responsible entity, I think there'll be quite a few willing to jump in and take the contract.

Let's see, hope you get your phone ASAP :-)

pray for my phone, wherever it is in whatever condition I hope it is all well

Posted via CB10
    10-11-14 09:22 AM
    I was fed up with Digital River giving me same set of standard replies and I then approached BlackBerry help on Twitter. And guess what they did, they sent me the same help page and the customer care number, after I explained them in detailed that I have already called them many times. I am fed up, I had some hope on BlackBerry help, but nothing now. I am afraid that my money is gone !!!
    My order status according to Digital River :
    4th October : Purchased and confirmed , shipment to be done on 6th October , card debited fully, not pre authorisation, full payment done.
    5th October : requested for shipping address change or cancel
    7th October : order cancelled, Refund initiated wait for 2-3 business days, return of order initiated.
    9th October : Shipment already shipped , No tracking number available wait for 2-3 business days
    10th October : Apologies, order will be shipped on 29th October
    10 th October : No no, shipment done but trying to find out the tracking number
    11 th October : order cancelled, Refund initiated, wait for 5-7 days,
    12 th October : Shipment done without tracking number , escalated, ticket number on priority.

I don't know whats to come next.

My bad, never again to buy anything from shopblackberry.com, worst experience ever in online purchase. Lesson learnt.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-14 02:41 PM
    4th October : Purchased and confirmed , shipment to be done on 6th October , card debited fully, not pre authorisation, full payment done.
    7th October : order cancelled, Refund initiated wait for 2-3 business days, return of order initiated.
    9th October : Shipment already shipped , No tracking number available wait for 2-3 business days
    12 th October : Shipment done without tracking number , escalated, ticket number on priority.
    So did you cancel one day after it was placed, or did they?
    10-13-14 01:48 AM
    They cancelled

Posted via CB10
    10-13-14 07:15 AM
    "We show that we are enjoying with your money"

Zero Wing, is that you?

All your Passport are belong to us!

Posted via CB10
    SOMEBODY SET US UP THE SHIPPING DELAY!!

I have more friends because I do drugs!!
    10-13-14 08:24 AM
    I was fed up with Digital River giving me same set of standard replies and I then approached BlackBerry help on Twitter. And guess what they did, they sent me the same help page and the customer care number, after I explained them in detailed that I have already called them many times. I am fed up, I had some hope on BlackBerry help, but nothing now. I am afraid that my money is gone !!!

I don't know whats to come next.

My bad, never again to buy anything from shopblackberry.com, worst experience ever in online purchase. Lesson learnt.

Posted via CB10
    Oh my lord! Never seen anything like this ROTFL. Hilarious

Jaglenn's Passport
    10-26-14 10:21 PM
    Update : had to approach BlackBerry help on Twitter, initially i couldn't get any direct solution from them, but i think it worked, got refund of my order and a apology mail from Digital River regarding the confusion.

All is well now, but never again shopping on shopblackberry.com.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-14 11:08 PM
    Good stuff. At least you were able to get your money back apparently. :-)

Things will hopefully improve or Chen will outsource to someone else if they can't get the mess sorted...

? ? ? Passposted via CB Chen ? ? ?
    10-27-14 12:02 AM
    Oh my lord! Never seen anything like this ROTFL. Hilarious

Jaglenn's Passport
    This was something like my experience as well
    10-28-14 06:07 AM
    hopefully people can find some humor in this!
    I can
    Because I never ordered anything from ShopBB and don't plan on ever doing it!

Posted via CB10
    10-29-14 01:45 AM
    I can
    Because I never ordered anything from ShopBB and don't plan on ever doing it!

Posted via CB10
    You better don't. . I am thinking why the name is Digital River, there is nothing digital or river like phenomenon in the transaction or interaction.

Posted via CB10
    10-29-14 11:27 AM