I was in Verizon's store yesterday and a cusomer servie rep told me the os for the strom would be updating to .80 doubt it's true but we'll see.
    03-20-09 09:54 AM
    Yea, that doesn't seem likely. The leaked OS is at .114 so I would expect something in the .110 - .120 range at least.
    03-20-09 10:26 AM
    There should be a sticky over every forums... not to single you out Dap

Do not trust CSRs... they would tell you that your mother would die if you didnt do something in their favor.
    03-20-09 12:59 PM
    There should be a sticky over every forums... not to single you out Dap

Do not trust CSRs... they would tell you that your mother would die if you didnt do something in their favor.
    not entirely true...i work for the almighty vee zee dub and i would never say anything like that cuz it can come back on me for the mere fact that all our calls are recorded and i like my job and the chunky checks that are being deposited to my bank acct
    03-21-09 01:42 AM
    Is it me or it seems that every other week there is an os upgrade for the storm

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-09 05:00 AM
    Is it me or it seems that every other week there is an os upgrade for the storm
    Those are beta OS's that people get their hands on and post in the forums. Official OS upgrades are quite rare, and alas this isn't one of them...Its an upgrade to the BIS software, no the OS.
    03-21-09 07:17 AM
    Those are beta OS's that people get their hands on and post in the forums. Official OS upgrades are quite rare, and alas this isn't one of them...Its an upgrade to the BIS software, no the OS.
    i think he meant in terms of speculation about an official OS
    03-23-09 07:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD