Can anyone tell us when bb will release its next phone to AT&T? Trying to decide if I should get the bold now or wait for AT&T's next phone. Needs to have 3g or even 4g.
    03-22-09 11:26 AM
    there are many speculations, but right now there is a possibility of a Storm 9520 with 3G, and maybe other touchscreen/physical keyboard designs.
    03-22-09 11:44 AM
    the one i saw on the web had the physical keyboard of the bold but touchscreen of the storm. pretty sick but highly unlikely.
    03-22-09 11:47 AM
    the one i saw on the web had the physical keyboard of the bold but touchscreen of the storm. pretty sick but highly unlikely.
    That would be the 9900, Pluto.
    03-22-09 12:19 PM
    That would be the 9900, Pluto.
    Which was ultimately scapred for another Bold replacement.
    03-22-09 01:20 PM
    The Bold is a great phone, if it suits your needs, and the price is affordable, then get it. You can play the waiting game for YEARS. 3G, wifi, gps, cool form factor, descent network (although not as good as VZW ), go for it!
    03-22-09 01:26 PM
    If you are looking for something soon... The only phone coming soon to at&t is the Curve 8900, which does not have 3g. But if you don't mind waiting a while, there is the Storm 9520 coming later in the year. When? I don't think that info has been released yet. There is also talks of a new Bold coming out late this year with a touchscreen. You just have to wait and see.

My recommendation is if you can't wait that long and you want a new phone (because the 8320 is a good phone)... Do like pkcable said. Go Bold. It is a great phone with all the goodies. Great keyboard, WiFi, GPS, fits great in your hand, a powerful OS, and its very fast.

Hope this helps
    03-22-09 01:41 PM
    So disappointed looking back at the roadmap from christmas time. It was not on point...

I was hoping that there'd be a blackberry in the tube now for launch but at this point theres nothing on the plate for blackberry gsm wise thats gonna come out H1 this year.
    03-22-09 08:36 PM
    cant wait for the next BB for AT&T
    03-22-09 09:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD