Hi, I really want to know if the BlackBerry company is going to make a new BB PRIV in 2017 ?
    Thank you
    03-01-17 07:11 PM
    If there's a new Priv (which there probably won't be) it won't be from BlackBerry. Maybe if Alcatel thinks they can do something with the slider form factor.
    03-01-17 07:14 PM
    If there's a new Priv (which there probably won't be) it won't be from BlackBerry. Maybe if Alcatel thinks they can do something with the slider form factor.
    I don't think it will happen. Sliding out keyboards are an inconvenience, Im actually typing on the priv right now. Most of time I don't bother and just use the vkb.

But could be wrong! Wouldn't mind a smaller version of the priv with a better pkb!
    03-04-17 01:20 AM
    If the priv (2) has a great selfie camera and nfc with a better lower light camera I'd buy it again in a heart beat! Even if it was the same looks wise, love the keyboard and full touch screen for movies and games

Posted via CB10
    03-08-17 09:58 AM
    If the priv (2) has a great selfie camera and nfc with a better lower light camera I'd buy it again in a heart beat! Even if it was the same looks wise, love the keyboard and full touch screen for movies and games

Posted via CB10
    Priv's front camera was physically limited by its thickness of the top half. If there was a better option I'm sure BlackBerry would have went for it.
    03-08-17 10:05 AM
    I personally doubt that.

I predict we gonna see more devices like the one recently released on Indonesia.
    And maybe some type of KeyOne.
    03-10-17 02:10 AM
    I expect Blackberry Mobile to only have 3 phones: flagship touchscreen, mid/low touchscreen, and the keyone (pkb)
    03-11-17 04:28 PM
    Would've been nice if there were an option to have the Priv in white.

Posted via CB10
    03-17-17 04:21 PM
    I think that it would be cool to bring back the torch! Priv torch haha. If a new slider were to come out I'd like to see it be a Lil smaller, better pkb, and good camera. Maybe not something super crazy but a mid level device that is efficient and charming at the same time

Posted via CB10
    03-27-17 05:03 PM
    Hi, I really want to know if the BlackBerry company is going to make a new BB PRIV in 2017 ?
    Thank you
    Gross, we want a slightly larger Torch BB/Android. That's the perfect phone. I'd prefer it over a remade Priv (gag), even over a Passport BB/Android.
    04-16-17 12:43 PM
    Highly doubt now after the partnership with BlackBerry mobile coz they will be launching many new models this year..

Posted via CB10
    04-18-17 09:32 PM
    I hope Blackberry mobile does a Priv 2 next year in 2018
    CrackPriv and aodash like this.
    07-08-17 01:08 PM
    Seems like quite a few want a new slider device. If the Priv had sold well I'm sure we would have already had a Priv 2.
    07-08-17 06:31 PM
    I second wanting a Priv 2.

I think it is a great form factor, and I liked how they did the design - it was just hampered by early software problems, build quality, and a price. If you want that price it has to be perfect, and it wasn't.

If the price was a touch lower and the kinks weren't there, I think it would have sold better.

I like the VKB for quick replies and day to day stuff - typing in a search, quick text reply, etc. But for any long email, I've got the PKB out (as well as for times when I want to scroll pages without my fingers on the screen).

It really is nice having the best of both worlds.
    07-24-17 11:27 AM