56 123
tools
    Good stuff

Posted via CB10
    11-01-14 07:39 PM
    Thanks Bla1ze. You're the man.

Posted via CB10
    11-01-14 11:06 PM
    Lol, am I the only one that thinks it's a very stupid scenario?

Why would the guy use the same BBM for work and personal?

Why would you want to retract Busines BBMs? What about accountability?

Imagine scenario.

"Hey, why did you bill me 1000? You told me on BBM the price was 500"

"No I didn't, prove it"
    Why the same BBM for work and personal you ask?

Because BBM IS a personal experience and thus doesn't exist as of yet on Work Space on BlackBerry EMM-Balance set devices on BES10!!

So this is a perfect scenario.

BlackBerry - Accept no substitute. Period!
    11-02-14 04:27 AM
    Love the ad and the main actor
    11-02-14 08:12 AM
    Nice! Finally some feature driven ads, and not weird elephants running around on the street.
    MarsupilamiX, eldricho and dale-c like this.
    11-02-14 09:11 AM
    If you use the same phone for work and personal, how could you even have different BBM accounts? If it's tied to your PIN, the phone determines it, doesn't it?

Love the ad - is the guy an actor? He looks familiar.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-14 09:12 AM
    Is it aired on TV or even going to be?

Posted via CB10
    11-02-14 09:38 AM
    That ad is okay. It gets the message across about the new features. But a little stereotypical in the casting choices, and the whole scene comes across as forced rather then funny.
    anon8656116 likes this.
    11-02-14 11:00 AM
    I see he got you all pressed
    11-02-14 11:07 AM
    It's just you.

Posted via CB10
    No he's not. I wasn't feeling the video either. It's better than the super bowl debacle but there's too much talking and it's forgettable. Oh and before anyone attacks me for not conforming to likening this ad honestly ask yourself could they have done better? Better yet compare this to an apple ad. All I'm saying is this is a company I'm extremely loyal to. I want there ads to speak to people to go out and buy or use BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-14 11:28 AM
    I wasn't "feeling " this ad either.

BlackBerry users are mostly people who think about their purchases and don't make their decision based on subjective feelings.

It's an informative ad. You may or may not think it's funny but it gets the point across, something the z10 super bowl ad never did.

Posted via CB10
    sentimentGX4 likes this.
    11-02-14 01:10 PM
    No he's not. I wasn't feeling the video either. It's better than the super bowl debacle but there's too much talking and it's forgettable. Oh and before anyone attacks me for not conforming to likening this ad honestly ask yourself could they have done better? Better yet compare this to an apple ad. All I'm saying is this is a company I'm extremely loyal to. I want there ads to speak to people to go out and buy or use BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    Current Apple ads are aimed at morons. Either a bunch of women squealing and breaking glass, or two teenage boys saying what a neat sound the camera makes when it takes a picture - yeah, that's the most important thing in a camera.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-14 01:13 PM
    Current Apple ads are aimed at morons. Either a bunch of women squealing and breaking glass, or two teenage boys saying what a neat sound the camera makes when it takes a picture - yeah, that's the most important thing in a camera.

Posted via CB10
    The breaking glass commercial isn't Apple, it's a Sprint ad. I haven't seen the camera sound one.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-14 01:24 PM

Posted via CB10
    Lol you're calling people morons but you mistakenly refer to carrier ads as apple ads.

Posted via CB10
    sentimentGX4 likes this.
    11-02-14 02:09 PM
    They need to advertise Glympse. It's so awesome and convenient.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-14 03:51 PM

Posted via CB10
    If you're talking about the ad I'm thinking of the "two teenage boys" you're referring to are Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake, who do voiceovers in the latest iPhone ads.

ETA: On further reflection, Fallon and JT would likely take that as a compliment...
    11-02-14 07:20 PM
    It's an ok commercial but a little bland and generic. The average consumer viewing this wouldn't remember what the ad was for after a couple of minutes. They need to work "BBM" in more than just the three times he mentions it and have the BBM symbol they show at the end placed in more through out the commercial for better memory retention.

In My Opinion.
    sentimentGX4 likes this.
    11-02-14 08:00 PM
    Ad is too long. Most people would lose attention by 10 seconds.
    sentimentGX4 likes this.
    11-02-14 09:59 PM
    This is the only "downside" of the ad, as it tells a rather lengthy story.
    I partially agree here.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-14 10:18 PM
    Ads aren't designed to deliver their message in one go. This is why you will see ads repeated several times during the same show.

The first time it will catch your attention but most likely confuse you a bit. When it starts to show again, you will pay a bit more attention in order to "get it" or see that "weird part" that you missed. Eventually they will play shorter versions of the same ad because most are already familiar with the story line and they just want to refresh your awareness of their message/brand/product (a good sound track is important since most will look away at something else while an ad they already know plays).

Very basic TV ad mechanics.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-14 10:42 PM
    I wasn't "feeling " this ad either.

BlackBerry users are mostly people who think about their purchases and don't make their decision based on subjective feelings.

It's an informative ad. You may or may not think it's funny but it gets the point across, something the z10 super bowl ad never did.

Posted via CB10
    But the thing is, this ad is made for BBM users, thus users across all the 4 main platforms

Posted via CB10
    11-02-14 11:06 PM
    I think it would have been better without the preface.. just launch straight into the wrong text.. let people wonder a little...

Posted via CB10
    11-03-14 12:17 AM
    Dem youtube comments.....

Posted via CB10
    11-03-14 01:39 AM
    I agree. While it is better than nothing, the video production is kind of boring.
    11-03-14 01:54 AM
    What. Is. This?

Posted via CB10
    11-03-14 04:10 AM
56 123