RIM BlackBerry smartphones supports MySpaceIM

Furthering the capabilities of BlackBerrys Shape Services has introduced the seventh heaven for communications enthusiasts. MySpaceIM, the instant messaging system part of the social network phenomenon, is now available on RIM BlackBerry Smartphones. This is part of IM+ designed to keep users in contact with all online networks, colleagues and acquaintances. MORE
    04-28-07 12:01 AM
    All I want to know is why is MySpace such a big hit? I don't even have an account...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-07 08:58 AM
    I have absolutely NO IDEA!! I don't have a MySpace account either and almost all of the people I know don'thave anything to do with MySpace. Frankly, the couple of people I know who are involved with MySpace I know through friends and I don't get them either (maybe you have to be 12 - or think like a 12 year old - that's some of my impressions). IMHO
    04-28-07 09:05 AM
    I have account so when can you get the download for it for BB?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-07 09:58 AM
    Ms_tberryz6, according to this, you can use IM+ to access MySpaceIM...
    04-28-07 12:18 PM
    ...even though it might not be for me - more functionality for the BB is definitely great news. This targets a very different market than was typical for RIM - as they expand their customer base. IMHO
    04-28-07 09:44 PM
    While I don't have a MySpace account either, it is good news for RIM as they continue to prove that not only is their platform and devices much more stable and functional than the others, but they continue to improve and increase their presence in the wireless world.
    04-29-07 09:01 AM
    Absolutely. And they are even working towards really nice looking devices (Pearl and 8800). Soon we will have the entire package from them - they're on their way. We already know Palm is very unhappy with RIM's advances.

While I don't have a MySpace account either, it is good news for RIM as they continue to prove that not only is their platform and devices much more stable and functional than the others, but they continue to improve and increase their presence in the wireless world.
    04-29-07 01:57 PM
    hmm...i'm a MySpace junkie (as well as a crackberry addict...lol...i need serious rehab), but i don't use MySpace IM...however, my GF does, so she'll be happy to hear about this...
    04-29-07 06:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD