On the cnet.com homepage today, near the middle-right, the following story is the most shared:

BlackBerry confirms BBM on Android Saturday, iOS Sunday | Mobile - CNET News

Maybe if more of us go share it, it will help even more. Just a thought!
    09-19-13 12:01 PM
    On the cnet.com homepage today, near the middle-right, the following story is the most shared:

BlackBerry confirms BBM on Android Saturday, iOS Sunday | Mobile - CNET News

Maybe if more of us go share it, it will help even more. Just a thought!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME NEWS!!! Thanks for sharing!
    09-19-13 12:12 PM
    YES!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME NEWS!!! Thanks for sharing!
    Let's see if it translates to people actually downloading the app and retaining it

Posted via CB10
    09-19-13 12:14 PM
    I used to know lots of people who had BB's, unfortunatly not one has stayed with BB. I had 140 BBM contacts, now none. Bummer, I liked BBM.
    09-19-13 12:25 PM
    Weekend is so close!
    09-19-13 12:29 PM
    Nice to see this! Thanks for pointing us to this, OP!
    09-19-13 12:32 PM
    Reading the comments as usual is the most entertaining part. So much hate thou, and so many ignorant comments. How can perception go so far down a toilet? I think even Paula Deen is hated less than BlackBerry

I've mentioned BBM becoming available to a few of my non BB friends and coworkers, and the level of excitment and pleasent suprise I got back stunned me. People hate BlackBerry, but they sure loved BBM and have fond experience with it.

Which makes you wonder .....why SO MUCH hate ......Why?
    09-19-13 12:43 PM
    Reading the comments as usual is the most entertaining part. So much hate thou, and so many ignorant comments. How can perception go so far down a toilet? I think even Paula Deen is hated less than BlackBerry

I've mentioned BBM becoming available to a few of my non BB friends and coworkers, and the level of excitment and pleasent suprise I got back stunned me. People hate BlackBerry, but they sure loved BBM and have fond experience with it.

Which makes you wonder .....why SO MUCH hate ......Why?
    Some of that maybe what the management had said about innovative and the inability to increase brand awareness and managing the brand.

Posted via CB10
    09-19-13 01:02 PM
    The iphone not being innovative which was perceived as arrogance*

Posted via CB10
    09-19-13 01:03 PM
    I think it will be huge. Most people I know on other platforms are planning on downloading it.
    09-19-13 02:38 PM
    I used to know lots of people who had BB's, unfortunatly not one has stayed with BB. I had 140 BBM contacts, now none. Bummer, I liked BBM.
    I still have 39 and by the weekend probably will triple or more, done with WhatsApp and,regular text.that was my message to all people that I know.

BlackBerry Z10, powerful tool indeed.
    09-19-13 02:43 PM
    I shared it, thank you! So excited to get this on my HTC ONE!
    09-19-13 02:51 PM